Electric cars are far cleaner than gas powered cars, we need incentives

Should congress pass laws incentivising buying electric cars over gas powered cars?

• yes, it makes environmental and economic sense, cars can charge at night balancing electric usage

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • no, keep the government out of the car business

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
If climate concerns are very important to democrats, then we all should be driving electric cars. We need tax incentives to get car buyers into EVs. Also, raising the gas tax to fund infrastructure would be a good thing too.
Charging An Electric Vehicle Is Far Cleaner Than Driving On Gasoline, Everywhere In America
Lets take a poll.
How are electric cars that need coal, oil, gas, or Uranium power plants green
Nuclear power is emission free
So why are no nuclear plants being built

Being that they are so green

People like you need to drink spent plutonium soda

Google Image Result for https://chernobylguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/mutated_chernobyl_animals.jpg

Exactly.....when you wake up in the morning and realize you forgot to plug in your car, then have to wait hours for it to charge? Vs. Spending 5 minutes at a pump to put gas in......

Yeah.....the wonders of electric cars...
EVs have a place in transportation.

Denying that is a bit naive

A tiny place for rich people who have 3 or for regular cars for when they forget to charge their token electric car...

Not at all

People who drive less than 50 miles a day are a great market for Evs

Yeah.....until you have to drive farther.......thanks, but no thanks, I am not paying 36 grand or even more for a car I can't drive more than 50 miles without an entire night of battery charging....

American households have an average of more than 2 cars. 35% of them have 3

It's no big deal to have a daily driver that is an EV and then another that is gasoline or diesel

Unless you are poor........how many lower income families can afford a 36 thousand dollar luxury item simply because democrats hate people driving cars?

and I hate to break it to you but oil is running out and we can never grow enough corn to replace it,,,or cook enough french fries,,,

No it isn't. That is an uninformed and ignorant statement. In the Bakken Field alone, we have over 300 years of Oil available

if you didnt edit my comment it would make more sense,,,

No, because you made two specific points and I only wanted to address one of them.

educate

A tiny place for rich people who have 3 or for regular cars for when they forget to charge their token electric car...

Not at all

Yeah.....until you have to drive farther.......thanks, but no thanks, I am not paying 36 grand or even more for a car I can't drive more than 50 miles without an entire night of battery charging....
educate yourself most EV's can go over 200 miles,,,

Until you forget to plug it in..........

Tell me....when your electric car runs out of juice in the middle of a trip....how do you get it to an outlet? Run out of gas and you can get a can of it, bring it to the car and be on your way...........

200 miles for me is over a week of driving,,,and thats not considering the hybrids that charge themselves,,,

Not at all

It's no big deal to have a daily driver that is an EV and then another that is gasoline or diesel

Unless you are poor........how many lower income families can afford a 36 thousand dollar luxury item simply because democrats hate people driving cars?

thats current costs,,,remember gas cars were not affordable to most people when they first came out,,,

If climate concerns are very important to democrats, then we all should be driving electric cars. We need tax incentives to get car buyers into EVs. Also, raising the gas tax to fund infrastructure would be a good thing too.
Charging An Electric Vehicle Is Far Cleaner Than Driving On Gasoline, Everywhere In America
Lets take a poll.

Google Image Result for https://chernobylguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/mutated_chernobyl_animals.jpg

Because it isn't about having enough power...... it is about the power to control people's energy access...... nuclear power would create more and easily available energy, lifting people out of the lower income levels...... which reduces the chances they will give power to democrats....

Lets take a poll.

Because our politicians think that a bad 1980's Jane Fonda movie was a true story.

And don't give me that shit about Chernobyl. If you knew anything about it you would know that the design of that reactor was a one off and was flawed to begin with

educate
Exactly.....when you wake up in the morning and realize you forgot to plug in your car, then have to wait hours for it to charge? Vs. Spending 5 minutes at a pump to put gas in......

Not at all

I see the idiots charging their shitlas at the wawa, the fact is that these people are unimportant fools who have no where to be

and I hate to break it to you but oil is running out and we can never grow enough corn to replace it,,,or cook enough french fries,,,

No it isn't. That is an uninformed and ignorant statement. In the Bakken Field alone, we have over 300 years of Oil available

if you didnt edit my comment it would make more sense,,,

No, because you made two specific points and I only wanted to address one of them.

but you still edited my comment out of context,,
if you didnt do that my point would be made,,,

Not at all

A 2018 Nissan leaf goes for 22K and you can buy used EVs and hybrids you know

educate

Not at all

Considering the fact that you could not even take an EV across the state of Ohio without running out of juice and sitting there while it charges No Thanks.

My Harley gets 40 miles a gallon, and will leave you in the dust, and I can drive it all the way across the country with only stopping for 5 minutes every 300 miles.

My Jeep is a gas hog, but your EV cannot go Off Road, or Haul a Trailer with a couple tons of Firewood, or Landscaping Gravel, or a Tractor or pull a Camper.

Lets take a poll.

I don't own a car, but my daughter has a Chevy Impala Hybrid, which she plugs in at night. My my brother-in-law has a Toyota hybrid. Their gas useage is about 1/4 of what they had with their gas powered cars.

Trump recently rolled back emissions guidelines for coal fired plants. His own Administration estimate this will cost 1,400 Americans their lives. And it won't do jack shit towards bringing back coal.

"Electric cars are far cleaner than gas powered cars, we need incentives"

And how do you charge the electric car? And do you understand the pollution that comes from electricity plants that you will use to charge the car?

The REAL answer is Hydrogen cars. They run on water.

14024684.jpg

"Electric cars are far cleaner than gas powered cars, we need incentives"

And how do you charge the electric car? And do you understand the pollution that comes from electricity plants that you will use to charge the car?

The REAL answer is Hydrogen cars. They run on water.

14024684.jpg
Again, nuclear power

Lets take a poll.

Because our politicians think that a bad 1980's Jane Fonda movie was a true story.

And don't give me that shit about Chernobyl. If you knew anything about it you would know that the design of that reactor was a one off and was flawed to begin with
No nuke plants are being built and all nuke plants will be replaced with gas or oil

Face it kid

Nukes are being built as we type.

Just not very many.

The environMENTAList whackos have a fairly tight grip on an activist Judiciary. But I expect that to change with Trump installing Judges with an actual, measurable IQ.

Nuclear power in the United States - Wikipedia
We need to start construction of a new generation of nuclear reactors

The old light water design is just not worth it anymore

Lets take a poll.

No nuke plants are being built and all nuke plants will be replaced with gas or oil

Face it kid

Yes it is impossible for us to do anything else, right?

cars need solar panel bodies if they are just sitting in the sun all day. think big golf cart.

Forum List

Back