Electric cars are far cleaner than gas powered cars, we need incentives

Should congress pass laws incentivising buying electric cars over gas powered cars?

• yes, it makes environmental and economic sense, cars can charge at night balancing electric usage

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • no, keep the government out of the car business

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
L
"Electric cars are far cleaner than gas powered cars, we need incentives"

And how do you charge the electric car? And do you understand the pollution that comes from electricity plants that you will use to charge the car?

The REAL answer is Hydrogen cars. They run on water.

14024684.jpg
Hydrogen is safe right

Google Image Result for http://dujye7n3e5wjl.cloudfront.net/photographs/1080-tall/time-100-influential-photos-sam-shere-hindenburg-disaster-26.jpg
Let me guess if you were alive when the first gasoline powered car was available you'd be saying that it's the same thing as driving a bomb and that steam power was the way to go
I was alive before the covered up nuke accident in pa that caused tens of thousands of cancers
So was I

And the safety of nuclear power has only gotten better and with designs that are in existence today can completely eliminate accidents like # Mile Island

L

And how do you charge the electric car? And do you understand the pollution that comes from electricity plants that you will use to charge the car?

14024684.jpg
Hydrogen is safe right

Google Image Result for http://dujye7n3e5wjl.cloudfront.net/photographs/1080-tall/time-100-influential-photos-sam-shere-hindenburg-disaster-26.jpg
Let me guess if you were alive when the first gasoline powered car was available you'd be saying that it's the same thing as driving a bomb and that steam power was the way to go
I was alive before the covered up nuke accident in pa that caused tens of thousands of cancers
The Sun causes Cancer. So much for Solar Energy.

thats just dumb,,,

14024684.jpg
Hydrogen is safe right

Nothing is Safe. Not even Safe Sex.

If you want technology, everything has a risk. But we also are smart enough to be able to create, build, engineer and design safety systems to mitigate risks, and bring risks down to a negligible and acceptable level.
Sex is 100 percent safe once you are married to a beautiful person of the opposite sex
Safe from Pregnancy, even?

There is inherent risk in everything. Even breathing.

Nuclear power is emission free
So why are no nuclear plants being built

Being that they are so green

People like you need to drink spent plutonium soda

Google Image Result for https://chernobylguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/mutated_chernobyl_animals.jpg
They aren't building them because of The New Green Insanity and The Uneducated Green Freaks that apply political pressure not the have them built.

Why was Obama so Gun Ho to make sure Iran could refine more Uranium, and why did Clinton, Holder, Obama, McCain, Comey and Mueller, get on their knees to Service Putin so the Uranium One Deal could get done, and Russia could sell American Uranium to Iran?
They are not being built because they are all targets of terrorism
Which is why we need to rethink the design.

How about a nuclear reactor than can be buried underground on a 1 acre plot of land and capped with concrete that can burn the nuclear waste from our older reactors and only needs to be refueled every 25 years?
There is no design safe from a hypersonic kinetic penetrator

Yeah an terrorists just happen to have those and the planes to fly over the US to drop them right?

Maybe they'll drop them from their flying carpets too

L

14024684.jpg
Hydrogen is safe right

The Sun causes Cancer. So much for Solar Energy.

thats just dumb,,,
There is a risk in being dumb too.

If climate concerns are very important to democrats, then we all should be driving electric cars. We need tax incentives to get car buyers into EVs. Also, raising the gas tax to fund infrastructure would be a good thing too.
Charging An Electric Vehicle Is Far Cleaner Than Driving On Gasoline, Everywhere In America
Lets take a poll.

I bought an electric car, my blue state rewarded me with higher tab fees on my electric car. The Democrats claims are total BS. They want money, that is all this green issue is about. You start lowering your carbon footprint and they raise taxes and fees to offset any loss in revenue. Democrats are money and power hungry. Gee, no different than Republicans.

Nuclear power is emission free

Google Image Result for https://chernobylguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/mutated_chernobyl_animals.jpg
They aren't building them because of The New Green Insanity and The Uneducated Green Freaks that apply political pressure not the have them built.

Why was Obama so Gun Ho to make sure Iran could refine more Uranium, and why did Clinton, Holder, Obama, McCain, Comey and Mueller, get on their knees to Service Putin so the Uranium One Deal could get done, and Russia could sell American Uranium to Iran?

How about a nuclear reactor than can be buried underground on a 1 acre plot of land and capped with concrete that can burn the nuclear waste from our older reactors and only needs to be refueled every 25 years?
You shouldn't be talking about my Sex life like that.
Besides that, the defense against Hypersonic Missiles are HELs.

High Energy Lasers.

They can reach their target at the speed of light.

Hypersonic craft compared to the speed of an HEL is like an Amish Buggy Compared to an F-35.

14024684.jpg
Hydrogen is safe right

That's not the topic. The topic is what kind of car is cleaner. Hydrogen cars are.

Now you want to doge my post and talk about safety? NO car is safe.
How many tens of millions of hydrogen cars are on the road

Zero, so how do you determine safety of an imaginary car

you need to use google before you make a comment

There Are 6,500 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars Worldwide (Half In California)
Nope you are clueless, there are zero million hydrogen cars on the road. 6500 cars is exactly .000024 percent of all cars not statistically relevant or testable for safety

Two words: FREE MARKET

The market will make available what people want, and the market will make the items cheap if there is enough demand.

Government interference always ends in disaster.

If Liberals and Leftists would just shut their fucking yaps and let the market do its thing, all will be well.

14024684.jpg
Hydrogen is safe right

That's not the topic. The topic is what kind of car is cleaner. Hydrogen cars are.

Nope you are clueless, there are zero million hydrogen cars on the road. 6500 cars is exactly .000024 percent of all cars not statistically relevant or testable for safety

you said zero not zero millions,,

and whats the old saying???

there are lies and statistics???

Yeah an terrorists just happen to have those and the planes to fly over the US to drop them right?

Maybe they'll drop them from their flying carpets too
The point is an enemy could kill tens of millions of Americans with our own radiation

14024684.jpg
Hydrogen is safe right

Actually I said the above, if you could read u would know

Hydrogen is safe right

Well since there are 27000000 gas vehicles on the road you might consider suicide

The only incentive needed is for them to be cheaper, more convenient, and drive better than internal combustion engine cars. Until or unless that happens, no other incentives will be effective.

Europe are heavily pushing for Hybird or full EV... I say well over half the new cars I see in Ireland this year are Hybird... I have been in Tesla Taxis in Amsterdam...

They are good cars, very cheap to run...

Well since there are 27000000 gas vehicles on the road you might consider suicide

so instead of admitting youre wrong you revert to personal attacks,,,

figures

This is to everyone in this thread.

The Law of Thermodynamics will teach you one thing.

It's often called The Law of Conservation.

There is cost in everything.

The cost is expended either at the front end, the middle or the end of any process.

No matter what energy source we use, it's just a shell game, a trick, an illusion.

The cost to manufacture, operate and distribute all technologies is always the same to the environment, and everyone involved in the acquisition, distribution, and manufacture of such technologies.

The Three Laws of Thermodynamics | Introduction to Chemistry

We gain Nothing by favoring one technology or energy source over another. The cost occurs at one end or another or is simply hidden from plain view.

It's a big cosmic con game.

The best choice is to choose the most economical and easily distributable, and mitigate the costs associated with that energy as best as we can.

so instead of admitting youre wrong you revert to personal attacks,,,

figures
I was not wrong there are zero millions of hydrogen cars and 270000000 petrol vehicles

You are in denial and should end it

Forum List

Back