Electric cars are far cleaner than gas powered cars, we need incentives

Should congress pass laws incentivising buying electric cars over gas powered cars?

• yes, it makes environmental and economic sense, cars can charge at night balancing electric usage

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • no, keep the government out of the car business

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
They aren't building them because of The New Green Insanity and The Uneducated Green Freaks that apply political pressure not the have them built.

Why was Obama so Gun Ho to make sure Iran could refine more Uranium, and why did Clinton, Holder, Obama, McCain, Comey and Mueller, get on their knees to Service Putin so the Uranium One Deal could get done, and Russia could sell American Uranium to Iran?
They are not being built because they are all targets of terrorism
Which is why we need to rethink the design.

How about a nuclear reactor than can be buried underground on a 1 acre plot of land and capped with concrete that can burn the nuclear waste from our older reactors and only needs to be refueled every 25 years?
There is no design safe from a hypersonic kinetic penetrator

Yeah an terrorists just happen to have those and the planes to fly over the US to drop them right?

Maybe they'll drop them from their flying carpets too
The point is an enemy could kill tens of millions of Americans with our own radiation

Yeah what enemy has ever executed a successful bombing run on the Continental USA?
And how likely is one to happen today or in the future?

You might as well worry about alien invasions and use that as a reason not to do anything new

Who the hell cares? The cars have limited range, they take hours to recharge, if you are taking a trip you have to plan around charging a vehicle and charging stations at hotels are not all that common. Plus you state will tax you for not using gas.

obviously you care,,,and who would take an EV on a long trip???

The new ones now can take 160 miles on a 10 min charge... So stop, plug in, toilet and coffee now drive for 2 hours... The tech is really improving very fast and the parts are interchangeable so you can upgrade different parts or recycle them in a new car..

Nope you are clueless, there are zero million hydrogen cars on the road. 6500 cars is exactly .000024 percent of all cars not statistically relevant or testable for safety

you said zero not zero millions,,

and whats the old saying???

there are lies and statistics???
Well since there are 27000000 gas vehicles on the road you might consider suicide

so instead of admitting youre wrong you revert to personal attacks,,,

figures
I was not wrong there are zero millions of hydrogen cars and 270000000 petrol vehicles

You are in denial and should end it

You said there were none
You were wrong just admit it and move on

Who the hell cares? The cars have limited range, they take hours to recharge, if you are taking a trip you have to plan around charging a vehicle and charging stations at hotels are not all that common. Plus you state will tax you for not using gas.

That's why I suggested Battery Pack exchange stations.

What else would help; would be High Speed Rail. But since dimocrap SCUM got hold of that idea and fucking butchered it, we won't see that for another 50 years.

Meanwhile, the rest of the civilized world has it. And we don't.

Know why?

dimocrap scum

You people think I'm being partisan and I'm not. I'm just pointing out an obvious FACT.

Oh well. Continue to be stupid. I don't care anymore

This is to everyone in this thread.

The Law of Thermodynamics will teach you one thing.

It's often called The Law of Conservation.

There is cost in everything.

The cost is expended either at the front end, the middle or the end of any process.

No matter what energy source we use, it's just a shell game, a trick, an illusion.

The cost to manufacture, operate and distribute all technologies is always the same to the environment, and everyone involved in the acquisition, distribution, and manufacture of such technologies.

The Three Laws of Thermodynamics | Introduction to Chemistry

We gain Nothing by favoring one technology or energy source over another. The cost occurs at one end or another or is simply hidden from plain view.

It's a big cosmic con game.
Just not true kid because wind produces no elemental conversion, wind energy is merely converted to electric energy

The only incentive needed is for them to be cheaper, more convenient, and drive better than internal combustion engine cars. Until or unless that happens, no other incentives will be effective.

Europe are heavily pushing for Hybird or full EV... I say well over half the new cars I see in Ireland this year are Hybird... I have been in Tesla Taxis in Amsterdam...

They are good cars, very cheap to run...
Until you investigate the cost to the environment in 3rd world countries that are mining the lead, zinc, lithium etc.
The cost is just shifted so that it is out of your sight.

Kinda like the fact no one wants a landfill in their back yard.

Nope you are clueless, there are zero million hydrogen cars on the road. 6500 cars is exactly .000024 percent of all cars not statistically relevant or testable for safety

you said zero not zero millions,,

and whats the old saying???

there are lies and statistics???
Well since there are 27000000 gas vehicles on the road you might consider suicide

so instead of admitting youre wrong you revert to personal attacks,,,

figures
I was not wrong there are zero millions of hydrogen cars and 270000000 petrol vehicles

You are in denial and should end it

but thats not what you said,,,

you are in denial and should end it,,,

The cost is expended either at the front end, the middle or the end of any process.

No matter what energy source we use, it's just a shell game, a trick, an illusion.

The cost to manufacture, operate and distribute all technologies is always the same to the environment, and everyone involved in the acquisition, distribution, and manufacture of such technologies.

We gain Nothing by favoring one technology or energy source over another. The cost occurs at one end or another or is simply hidden from plain view.

Just not true kid because wind produces no elemental conversion, wind energy is merely converted to electric energy

Which is how ALL electric power works

We use some source of energy to spin a turbine

You have to use hydrocarbon polymers, and plastics, and rare earth metals, copper and other minerals which all have a huge environmental costs.

And I can state this as a fact without even mentioning the threat to Endangered Birds, or the way Wind Farms Mar the landscape and Scenery of God's Natural Earth.

In the end, you'd be better off building a Natural Gas Power Plant than an inefficient and undependable Wind Farm.

Were you taught at a Public School that neglected to teach you science?

Last edited:

That's why I suggested Battery Pack exchange stations.

What else would help; would be High Speed Rail. But since dimocrap SCUM got hold of that idea and fucking butchered it, we won't see that for another 50 years.

Meanwhile, the rest of the civilized world has it. And we don't.

Know why?

dimocrap scum

You people think I'm being partisan and I'm not. I'm just pointing out an obvious FACT.

Oh well. Continue to be stupid. I don't care anymore

High speed rail won't work.

Americans like to drive it's in our DNA

They are not being built because they are all targets of terrorism

How about a nuclear reactor than can be buried underground on a 1 acre plot of land and capped with concrete that can burn the nuclear waste from our older reactors and only needs to be refueled every 25 years?

Yeah an terrorists just happen to have those and the planes to fly over the US to drop them right?

The point is an enemy could kill tens of millions of Americans with our own radiation

Yeah what enemy has ever executed a successful bombing run on the Continental USA?

You might as well worry about alien invasions and use that as a reason not to do anything new
The Russians have smuggled in nukes here already, no need for missiles and zero warning time

But you wont hear that on TV

Wind does not involve a lethal power source

obviously you care,,,and who would take an EV on a long trip???

I wouldn't take one on a long trip. That's the point. They are too limited for long haul. In town they are fine, leaving town, not so great. I use mine for work, about 30 minutes of driving a day and yet I pay over double for my tags than if I had a gas powered vehicle. It is a scam ad I'm not going to fall for it again.

The Russians have smuggled in nukes here already, no need for missiles and zero warning time

And how would they know where our buried reactors are?

So you never heard of a tornado? How about a hurricane?

And how would they know where our buried reactors are?
Actually the bombs would fit easily in most any vehicle.

PS reactors are not buried

NEWSFLASH

Global Warming IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE
Bill Gates has resolved the issue completely
(Leftist will now kill off all plant life on Earth out of sheer stupidity)

Now we'll get taxed by the government to subsidize this solution to a problem that never existed <sigh>

Last edited:

So you never heard of a tornado? How about a hurricane?
Again wind power emits no elemental fuel conversion byproducts

Forum List

Back