Eleven Years Since A Hurricane Hit Florida...Hillary Goes Berserk!

Cat-1 nicked the Sunshine State in September....the first to make landfall since 2005... I have to confess I never heard of Hermine..
A lot of others you misinformation voters missed!
Besides the 5 that hit the US in 2005 there were 3 in 2008 (Dolly, Gustav, Ike), Irene in 2011, Isaac and Sandy in 2012, Arthur and Olivia in 2014.

Reading a chore for you is it? I was clearly referring to FLORIDA aka the sunshine state so run along now.

In reality Solar Cycle 24

The "solar cycle" is a bunch of bull put out by the FRAUD to get MORONS who are "skeptics" to parrot it, so then it can be discredited, so "skeptics" are "discredited."

The "solar cycle" didn't melt NA and freeze Greenland at the same time. Climate change is continent specific, as are "ice ages."

Don't bite on every skeptic theory. Follow the one that is right...

Sure thing

A grand solar minimum would barely make a dent in human-caused global warming

Where did Timmy go?
lol.gif

Right here!

I'm still right on solar panels . And I still call bullflop on the windmill bird holocaust . Didn't have time to look into links .

Cat-1 nicked the Sunshine State in September....the first to make landfall since 2005... I have to confess I never heard of Hermine..
Besides the 5 that hit the US in 2005 there were 3 in 2008 (Dolly, Gustav, Ike), Irene in 2011, Isaac and Sandy in 2012, Arthur and Olivia in 2014.

Reading a chore for you is it? I was clearly referring to FLORIDA aka the sunshine state so run along now.
So hurricanes only count if they hit Florida. BRILLIANT!

So hurricanes only count if they hit Florida. BRILLIANT!

2015 had a record number of cat 4-5 storms . The big as scary ones!

But they didn't hit the us . Therefore they do not exist!!

Lol at the left wing sheep still parroting the global warming.

Nothing else needs to be said.

11 years? Wasn't there one last year?
2005 was the last
We've had 8 hit the US since 2005 not counting the two so far this year.

s0n.......you have about 381 people who concur with you.:2up: The rest of the world thinks zero in 4,000 days and actually, after this dud, the streak con.......tin...ues. You're like the Buffalo Bills fan who still takes bows for getting to 4 Super Bowls despite getting their asses kicked all 4 times. Nobody cares.

But keep the k00k narrative going...........we're having fun here!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

LOL......Arthur barely scraped the coast of N. Carolina.........a wimp.:disbelief: Olivia isn't even referenced in Wikkipedia.:boobies: Sandy not a hurricane and if it was, it was Cat 1:bye1:

Hurricane Arthur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Issac was barely more than a tropical storm with winds at just 75mph when it hit Louisiana.

Do you actually enjoy looking stoopid on a public messageboard?:spinner:

Forum List

Back