Elie Wiesel

Why would anyone who hates the Holocaust love the Zionist colonization of Palestine?
Vladimir Jabotinsky: The Iron Wall - We and the Arabs (1923)
"That the Arabs of the Land of Israel should willingly come to an agreement with us is beyond all hopes and dreams at present, and in the foreseeable future. This inner conviction of mine I express so categorically not because of any wish to dismay the moderate faction in the Zionist camp but, on the contrary, because I wish to save them from such dismay. Apart from those who have been virtually 'blind' since childhood, all the other moderate Zionists have long since understood that there is not even the slightest hope of ever obtaining the agreement of the Arabs of the Land of Israel to 'Palestine' becoming a country with a Jewish majority."

Last edited:
"APRIL 21, 2010
"Israel’s Enabler in the U. S.

by ESAM AL-AMIN
  • "Wiesel is simply 'a terrible fraud.'

— Noam Chomsky"

"Every now and then Israel’s enablers in the US embark on a public campaign to apply as much political pressure on US policymakers as they can possibly get away with. Elie Wiesel , a Holocaust survivor and 1986 Nobel laureate, is one of those apologists that Israel employs when it is in trouble."

Wiesel's support for the Zionist colonization of Palestine makes him a hypocrite, at least, when it comes to standing up for universal human rights.

Israel’s Enabler in the U. S.

Hah, progressives find themselves in an awkward place here. Elie criticized the Hussein for trying to get Israel to abandon settlements.

He was one of the few pro-American, anti-Palestine/terrorist Jews left. A dying breed in the Jewish community. All they got left are the bitter goyim haters that want to see White Christians eliminated.

"APRIL 21, 2010
"Israel’s Enabler in the U. S.

by ESAM AL-AMIN
  • "Wiesel is simply 'a terrible fraud.'

— Noam Chomsky"

"Every now and then Israel’s enablers in the US embark on a public campaign to apply as much political pressure on US policymakers as they can possibly get away with. Elie Wiesel , a Holocaust survivor and 1986 Nobel laureate, is one of those apologists that Israel employs when it is in trouble."

Wiesel's support for the Zionist colonization of Palestine makes him a hypocrite, at least, when it comes to standing up for universal human rights.

Israel’s Enabler in the U. S.

Hah, progressives find themselves in an awkward place here. Elie criticized the Hussein for trying to get Israel to abandon settlements.

He was one of the few pro-American, anti-Palestine/terrorist Jews left. A dying breed in the Jewish community. All they got left are the bitter goyim haters that want to see White Christians eliminated.
Wiesel was a poster boy for the kosher battered child syndrome; abused by Nazis he repaid the favor in spades to the indigenous population of Palestine. Good riddance to "chosen" trash.

Why would anyone who hates the Holocaust love the Zionist colonization of Palestine?
"That the Arabs of the Land of Israel should willingly come to an agreement with us is beyond all hopes and dreams at present, and in the foreseeable future. This inner conviction of mine I express so categorically not because of any wish to dismay the moderate faction in the Zionist camp but, on the contrary, because I wish to save them from such dismay. Apart from those who have been virtually 'blind' since childhood, all the other moderate Zionists have long since understood that there is not even the slightest hope of ever obtaining the agreement of the Arabs of the Land of Israel to 'Palestine' becoming a country with a Jewish majority."

You really have a big hate-on tonight, don't you? Did you take Seethe-Alis for that or VentAgra?

You really have a big hate-on tonight, don't you? Did you take Seethe-Alis for that or VentAgra?
Wiesel claims to be a humanitarian dedicated to the principle of "never again", yet he never raises his voice against Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine?

That makes him a hypocrite, at best, and an apologist for ethnic cleansing at worst:

Elie Wiesel: Conscience of Mankind and Saintly Humanitarian or Liar, Hypocrite, and Terrorist?

"Elie Wiesel presents himself as a humanitarian whose personal narrative gives him special license to sermonize about tolerance and non-violence.

"Wiesel: 'Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must — at that moment — become the center of the universe.' More Wiesel: 'Never again becomes more than a slogan: It’s a prayer, a promise, a vow. Never again jail and torture.

"'Never again the suffering of innocent people, or the shooting of starving, frightened, terrified children.'”

"Yet Wiesel, the putative guardian of the weak and the innocent, is in conflict with Wiesel, the Zionist and shameless apologist for Israel’s on going ethnic cleansing campaign and serial butchery in Lebanon and Gaza. 'I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides.'

"In the Middle East Wiesel has made his choice and it is to champion the powerful against their victims and to defend the occupier against the dispossessed."

Forum List

Back