Elizabeth Warren: 'End Electoral College'

The Founders *WERE* Liberals. Liberalism is the whole POINT of the Constitution. :banghead:

Moreover you just conflated "Liberals" with "the left". PICK one.

No, our founders were not liberals by today's definition; nowhere near. Today, the left are the liberals.

I think you just found the excuse you need to quit discussing and go prove your claims ---- you have no idea what you're talking about in political terms.

There is no "today's definition". Liberal means Liberal, period. And it does not mean "leftist" because leftist means leftist.

Liberalism is opposed from both the right AND the left.

BULL SHIT.

Number one that election was over two years ago and number two it LOOOOOOOOONG predates that election anyway. Two hundred years.

Why is it y'all keep leaning on this crutch of trying to make it about political parties and a specific election?

What you have there is a speculation fallacy, and an easily debunked one.

Nobody on the left complained about the EC after DumBama won two terms. Not even a mention of it after Clinton's two terms. Now it's a problem, just like it was when GW became President.

Again BULL SHIT. Your choosing not to see or remember something IN NO WAY means it didn't happen. Earth simply does not work that way. So pleading ignorance is in no way argument.

For a guy who wants to spend time discussing you're woefully ill prepared for it.

Go ahead and ban guns dumbfucks.
The black market will love it. You will love it too when there are no more background checks and serial numbers.
Morons
It may be worth a try since we currently have a system with no background checks.
Liar

Are you saying you can’t buy a gun without a background check?

What “safeguard” would be stripped away? Explain

Allowing a few metro areas of very large population (NYC, L..A.) dictate to the entire country.. Population already gives them more electoral votes, and more representatives in the House.

If you want to get rid of the Electoral College do it legally by amending the Constitution. It has been done many times before.

Say's one of the biggest liars on this board.

"Say's"? What the fuck does "say is" mean? Write much?
That woman in your short video in pink passing Trump needs to go to a work farm picking vegetables and fruits. For she is privileged. I know she feels the peons pain. Let her prove it.

That's Agata Kornhauser-Duda, the First Lady of Poland. And that's a gif, not a "video". And she's not the star of that scene --- Rump's crestfallen face is.

What her experience is in picking vegetables and fruits I have no idea but it can't be any less than Rump's.

Oh and nice touch, inserting "privileged" in a comparison to Orange Boy Blunder. If irony goes to fifty bucks a barrel I want drilling rights on your posts.
She did not learn anything from her commie imprisonment unless she was one of the oppressors. For some reason Eastern Euro nations love Trump. A lot of commies lived a good life while others suffered and transitioned to the cosmopolitan life. I will never trust the likes of you for whatever years I have left.

OK well I have no idea what that bit of inchoate verbal traffic circle means but come back when you're done snorting Drano.
She is an older woman from a communist nation that obviously lived a good life under that regime who now loves America. Because Eastern Euro nations like Trump. So you are lying or there is something more here.

I think you just found the excuse you need to quit discussing and go prove your claims ---- you have no idea what you're talking about in political terms.

There is no "today's definition". Liberal means Liberal, period. And it does not mean "leftist" because leftist means leftist.

No, liberals and leftists are all part of the Democrat party. In fact we have a few in the Republican party, but they are anomalies and certainly the minority of the party.

Again BULL SHIT. Your choosing not to see or remember something IN NO WAY means it didn't happen. Earth simply does not work that way. So pleading ignorance is in no way argument.

For a guy who wants to spend time discussing you're woefully ill prepared for it.

Why would they complain if they won both? Nobody brought up the popular vote on the left because there was no need to. They won!

This is not about what's fair or what is better. It's about the left figuring out ways to cheat future elections. If you can't win by the rules, change the rules.

"Say's"? What the fuck does "say is" mean? Write much?
That woman in your short video in pink passing Trump needs to go to a work farm picking vegetables and fruits. For she is privileged. I know she feels the peons pain. Let her prove it.

That's Agata Kornhauser-Duda, the First Lady of Poland. And that's a gif, not a "video". And she's not the star of that scene --- Rump's crestfallen face is.

What her experience is in picking vegetables and fruits I have no idea but it can't be any less than Rump's.

Oh and nice touch, inserting "privileged" in a comparison to Orange Boy Blunder. If irony goes to fifty bucks a barrel I want drilling rights on your posts.
She did not learn anything from her commie imprisonment unless she was one of the oppressors. For some reason Eastern Euro nations love Trump. A lot of commies lived a good life while others suffered and transitioned to the cosmopolitan life. I will never trust the likes of you for whatever years I have left.

OK well I have no idea what that bit of inchoate verbal traffic circle means but come back when you're done snorting Drano.
She is an older woman from a communist nation that obviously lived a good life under that regime who now loves America. Because Eastern Euro nations like Trump. So you are lying or there is something more here.

She's 46 and your Drano-snorting fantasies about 'who loves ya baby' are dismissed as irrelevant.

Now WTF am I "lying" about?

No, liberals and leftists are all part of the Democrat party. In fact we have a few in the Republican party, but they are anomalies and certainly the minority of the party.

Why would they complain if they won both? Nobody brought up the popular vote on the left because there was no need to. They won!

This is not about what's fair or what is better. It's about the left figuring out ways to cheat future elections. If you can't win by the rules, change the rules.

Translation:

:lalala:

You're not here for discussion. You're here for masturbation.

Go ahead and ban guns dumbfucks.
The black market will love it. You will love it too when there are no more background checks and serial numbers.
Morons
It may be worth a try since we currently have a system with no background checks.
Liar

Are you saying you can’t buy a gun without a background check?

What “safeguard” would be stripped away? Explain

Allowing a few metro areas of very large population (NYC, L..A.) dictate to the entire country.. Population already gives them more electoral votes, and more representatives in the House.

If you want to get rid of the Electoral College do it legally by amending the Constitution. It has been done many times before.
That is only ONE of two legal options but yea...that's how it would work.

Did you think it would be done by "Emergency Order"?

She's 46 and your Drano-snorting fantasies about 'who loves ya baby' are dismissed as irrelevant.

If she is 46 she is brutal looking. And she is a spoiled brat who lived the life of riley while others suffered. There are more then accusations in the front that we see. Did she live in poverty in her life? Did her family suffer from the nastiness that you will bring. The people of Poland like Trump. But you lie. And frankly I care not for you. As you care not for me.

If she is 46 she is brutal looking. And she is a spoiled brat who lived the life of riley while others suffered. There are more then accusations in the front that we see. Did she live in poverty in her life? Did her family suffer from the nastiness that you will bring. The people of Poland like Trump. But you lie. And frankly I care not for you. As you care not for me.

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT HER HISTORY IS, DUMBASS, and it doesn't fucking matter. This is your obsession, YOU figure it out.

Fer FUCK'S SAKE.

As for "the people of Poland like Rump" --- that would be 35%. Which is, at least, slightly higher than the European average.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

/COMPLETELY offtopic

Last edited:
With pure popular vote Rural America would lose every presidential election... fact

That's silly. Rural america is not running for president.
Without the electoral college rural America would not be represented by the executive branch
Sure it would. It would have exactly the right amount of say proportional to the population.
Na, not really
Don’t fix what’s not broken

But it is broken. The evidence is clear despite how much you want to cover your eyes.
Na, not really
Leave it the way it is, it ain’t broken so don’t fix it

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT HER HISTORY IS, DUMBASS, and it doesn't fucking matter. This is your obsession, YOU figure it out.

Fer FUCK'S SAKE.
You never had to suffer in any way. You never had to worry about a meal. You never had a person come up to you demand your paperwork for identification. But wait BLM had an issue with the power. She is the fiefdom power of Poland that BLM railed against. She moved to a freer environment. For Trump was for Eastern Europe.

From the OP:

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton beat President Donald Trump by almost 3 million votes in the 2016 election by leading in strongly Democratic states. But Trump eventually won with the Electoral College’s help in swing states like Wisconsin and Michigan. Trump is the fifth United States president to have taken office without winning the national popular vote.
Washington redskin,
Actually the conservative/libertarian side receive more of the popular vote... lol
2016 Presidential General Election Results

Completely dishonest post. There is no single "conservative" party and even if you take it as a descriptive adjective --- or to mean the RP ---- it's got nothing to do with the Libertarians.

Hell, if you combine all the money in my wallet with the number of cells in an ocelot you'd have a million bucks.

Na, not really

Of course you only say that because the two Presidents who lost the popular vote and still won the election (out of three races) were both Republicans.

Yes...it is broken and you LIKE that

Na, not really

Of course you only say that because the two Presidents who lost the popular vote and still won the election (out of three races) were both Republicans.

It's the only way his party is even relevant. A broken system and cheating.

From the OP:

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton beat President Donald Trump by almost 3 million votes in the 2016 election by leading in strongly Democratic states. But Trump eventually won with the Electoral College’s help in swing states like Wisconsin and Michigan. Trump is the fifth United States president to have taken office without winning the national popular vote.
Washington redskin,
Actually the conservative/libertarian side receive more of the popular vote... lol

Completely dishonest post. There is no single "conservative" party and even if you take it as a descriptive adjective --- or to mean the RP ---- it's got nothing to do with the Libertarians.

Hell, if you combine all the money in my wallet with the number of cells in an ocelot you'd have a million bucks.

I don't need a link to that. I already know it.

What the fuck is your point here? You just repeated the same link nobody needs that proves no point.

The electoral college provides that people in Wyoming, Vermont, the Dakotas, Alaska, Delaware, Montana, Maine, Idaho, etc. are given as much a voice as those in heavily populated states like California, Texas, Florida, New York. It prevent s their vote from being diminished, if not obliterated.

It ends up doing the opposite. Clearly since two of the last Presidents elected used that power in spite of losing the popular vote effectively taking away the voice of the majority of the population who happened to live in NY,NJ,California and elsewhere

From the OP:

Washington redskin,

Lol
Na, not really
Na, not really

Lol
a pure popular vote doesn’t mean jack shit...

Na, not really

It's the only way his party is even relevant. A broken system and cheating.
Lol
This is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy...

Forum List

Back