Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

She never claimed any minority benefits merely reported what she knew about her family

If you say she is lying, it is up to you to prove your claim

Nope. I am Irish/German and I can prove it. If anyone says I am lying about it, I can show them my family tree and prove my claim.

She should do the same. Why did she make the claim if not to gain some minority benefits? or sympathy? or empathy?

Why not?
Like many Americans, it was part of her heritage she was proud of. Many Americans claim Indian heritage, most cannot document it

The Liberal Paradigm...

She lies, and you swear it's true.
I trust her grandmother more than I trust frothing at the mouth conservatives

Ok, lets see here, Warren claims to be 1/32, so her grandmother would be 1/8, right? Should be pretty easy to document it her grandmother's great grandparent was a full blooded native American.

So, Warren worshiper, we will anxiously await the documentation.,
Warren is 67 meaning her grandmother would have been born in the late 1800s. At 1/8 her grandmothers great grandparents of Indian heritage would have been born in the early 1800s of an Indian tribe
Not much documentation to be found

Regarding the claim by some here that Ancestors dot com DNA tests are not reliable. I've never had one, have no intention of having one.

The DNA test is FACT.

What some here are "forgetting" is that even though it was hundreds of years ago, or one hundred years ago, people migrated from one area to another. Sometimes by choice, sometimes by force. Just as today, we have Libyans being forced to dozens of other countries. They will have children with the native Germans, Italians or whatever.

All my relatives, going back to when several of the churches burned destroying records, came from Denmark or Norway. I could take a DNA test which easily could show many backgrounds from Western Europe, Greenland or even North America. Vikings were violent, accomplished warriors and brought back slaves from all the areas they invaded and plundered.
DNA will show Scandinavian descent. However Vikings left their DNA all over the place

American Indians migrated from Eastern Asia through Siberia. Small portions of Indian blood could be easily mistaken

It is all in the Wiki. Check the death-certificate on the lady. White.
Warren never claimed she was not primarily white

That is because she is white. Now you are starting to get it.

3% Cherokee.

No wonder conservatives hate her

3% Cherokee gets you a tribal card but she doesn't have one. She imagined her 3%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO ONE claimed she had, or sought, a "tribal card".
In view of your complete denial of the evidence right in front of your face in favor of they mythology you wish had happened though, I have no question that you have earned your "stupid card".

SMFH

147 IQ with a masters degree, a nice small business, and still married to my first wife. If that makes me stupid so be it, but it still know bullshit when I see it and Warren is bullshit.

3% Cherokee.

3% Cherokee gets you a tribal card but she doesn't have one. She imagined her 3%

In view of your complete denial of the evidence right in front of your face in favor of they mythology you wish had happened though, I have no question that you have earned your "stupid card".

SMFH

147 IQ with a masters degree, a nice small business, and still married to my first wife. If that makes me stupid so be it, but it still know bullshit when I see it and Warren is bullshit.

I'm a French Model

3% Cherokee.

SMFH

rofl.gif

Pinkie Rambo Queen has an IQ of 214 so.... you're a third dumber than him. Good to know.

Although "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" kinda made the point already. That, and the abject inability to figure out when you've lost the argument.

Nope. I am Irish/German and I can prove it. If anyone says I am lying about it, I can show them my family tree and prove my claim.

She should do the same. Why did she make the claim if not to gain some minority benefits? or sympathy? or empathy?

Why not?
Like many Americans, it was part of her heritage she was proud of. Many Americans claim Indian heritage, most cannot document it

The Liberal Paradigm...

She lies, and you swear it's true.
I trust her grandmother more than I trust frothing at the mouth conservatives

Ok, lets see here, Warren claims to be 1/32, so her grandmother would be 1/8, right? Should be pretty easy to document it her grandmother's great grandparent was a full blooded native American.

So, Warren worshiper, we will anxiously await the documentation.,
Warren is 67 meaning her grandmother would have been born in the late 1800s. At 1/8 her grandmothers great grandparents of Indian heritage would have been born in the early 1800s of an Indian tribe
Not much documentation to be found
Plus those who might have been part Indian might not have been too eager to be documented as Indian ...its was not exactly a plus to be an Indian...just like folks with some Black ancestry tried to pass as white I presume something like that might have gone on with Indians...

3% Cherokee.

SMFH

I'm a French Model

I fucked a few of those in my day. They ain't bad.

3% Cherokee.

SMFH

rofl.gif

Pinkie Rambo Queen has an IQ of 214 so.... you're a third dumber than him. Good to know.

Although "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" kinda made the point already. That, and the abject inability to figure out when you've lost the argument.

Cool. Warren's story is still shit.

3% Cherokee.

SMFH

rofl.gif

Cool. Warren's story is still shit.

And what "story" is that?

President Whining Bigot at your service

by digby

Seriously Republicans? This is the best you could come up with?

During a campaign stop in San Diego on Friday, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump devoted a significant amount of time to attacking the federal judge overseeing the ongoing case against Trump University, suggesting the judge is a “hater” who is biased against him.

Forum List

Back