Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Um, ah ....um,...You're stupid.

Blow me, Hayseed. Prove the negative and we'll talk turkey. Until then.... :fu:

Your girl can't prove she is Cherokee.......

She doesn't need to. You made the assertion "lied" here; that makes it your job. You have to prove she's not.

Is that simple equation beyond your comprehensive capacity?

Nope sorry.

The bitch made a claim and it's hers to prove.

If she doesn't she is a liar.

You aren't very good at this kid.

Wrong. YOU made the claim. You and a lot of other bubble babblers. And you can't back it up.

She made the claim, I've already shown that a professional organization cannot find any evidence to support her claim.

She lied, you lose.....I have bitch slapped you once again.

Blow me, Hayseed. Prove the negative and we'll talk turkey. Until then.... :fu:

She doesn't need to. You made the assertion "lied" here; that makes it your job. You have to prove she's not.

Nope sorry.

Wrong. YOU made the claim. You and a lot of other bubble babblers. And you can't back it up.

She made the claim, I've already shown that a professional organization cannot find any evidence to support her claim.

There you go again -- what part of "you can't prove that" sails over your pointy little head here?
Ever heard "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"? Hm?

You actually believe posting a lie over and over somehow makes it stick??

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

Nope sorry.

There you go again -- what part of "you can't prove that" sails over your pointy little head here?

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?
You've never seen your brain. Therefore, there is no evidence you have one.

Nope sorry.

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

Liz made the claim, Liz needs to"prove" it.

You know that kid.....if a professional org can't find any evidence...that means she lied.

Yes it is just that simple.

But hey, run her as your candidate...it will be fun.

Nope sorry.

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

That's true, but others have. I don't need to see something I can't by definition see, if somebody else can do it.

Now Roo on the other hand -- we're just not seeing any evidence. As I shall now demonstrate in the next post.

Nope sorry.

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

You know that kid.....if a professional org can't find any evidence...that means she lied.

Wrong yet again, fuckhole; YOU made the claim. You're not the only one but wanna see your version?

Roll tape.
So...73 pages and we are still waiting for a link which proves Harvard hired Warren because she told them she was a Native American.

Ms. Warren lied, is that too hard for you to admit?

Proof:
None.

You lose.

Nope sorry.

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

That's true, but others have. I don't need to see something I can't by definition see, if somebody else can do it.

Now Roo on the other hand -- we're just not seeing any evidence. As I shall now demonstrate in the next post.
That's not evidence. That's only your word.

Nope sorry.

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

Wrong yet again, fuckhole; YOU made the claim. You're not the only one but wanna see your version?

Roll tape.
So...73 pages and we are still waiting for a link which proves Harvard hired Warren because she told them she was a Native American.

Proof:
None.

You lose.
Obama didn't lie either, huh.

I don't care what your politics are, Elizabeth Warren deserves our respect for standing up to Wall Street on our behalf. She's one of only a very few of our Washington politicians who is looking out for us first, not special interests.

I don't care what your politics are, Elizabeth Warren deserves our respect for standing up to Wall Street on our behalf. She's one of only a very few of our Washington politicians who is looking out for us first, not special interests.

As with ALL PHONY politicians, Warren is just that..a phony!

Elizabeth Warren’s Faux Populism vs. Jeb Hensarling’s Genuine Fight against K Street Cronyism
December 15, 2014 by Dan Mitchell
Let’s compare two politicians, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Congressman Jeb Hensarling of Texas, to see which one actually has the courage to fight against powerful interest groups.
We’ll start with Senator Warren. She portrays herself as the scourge of Wall Street, but it appears that the Massachusetts lawmaker isn’t merely a fake Indian, she’s also a fake opponent of corporate welfare.
Kevin Williamson of National Review has some withering criticism of Senator Warren’s faux populism.
Senator Elizabeth Warren, the millionaire Massachusetts class warrior who has made the vilification of Wall Street bankers her second-favorite pastime (right behind prospering on the largesse of Wall Street lawyers, the gentlemen and scholars who funded her very generously compensated position at Harvard and fill her campaign coffers) did not exactly make the issue her hill to die on, but the fight did provide her an excellent opportunity for grandstanding. …Senator Warren did her usual dishonest shtick, engaging in her habitual demagoguery without every making an attempt to actually explain the issue, which is a slightly complicated and technical one, to the rubes who make up the Democrats’ base. …This led Maggie Haberman of Politico to admire Senator Warren’s “authenticity,” the choice of precisely that word being the cherry on this sundae of asininity. Senator Warren is as much an authentic champion of ordinary working people as she is an authentic Cherokee princess — and Mel Brooks and those Yiddish-speaking Indians from Blazing Saddles were more convincing in that role.

Elizabeth Warren 8217 s Faux Populism vs. Jeb Hensarling 8217 s Genuine Fight against K Street Cronyism International Liberty

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

Roll tape.

Proof:
None.

You lose.

No idea - he's a politician so I'm sure he did at some point. Are you condeding via deflection to an entirely different subject?

Back on this planet the point remains:
Given: The poster stated an absolute;
Given: The poster cannot prove that absolute;
Therefore the poster's point FAILS.

Ain't fuckin' rocket surgery.

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

Roll tape.

Proof:
None.

You lose.

No idea - he's a politician so I'm sure he did at some point. Are you condeding via deflection to an entirely different subject?

Ain't fuckin' rocket surgery

Looks like a signature for ChrisL

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

Roll tape.

Proof:
None.

You lose.

You have absolutely no credibility.

Where's your proof Roo?

Where?

Roll tape.

Proof:
None.

You lose.

I don't need any. I didn't make a claim I can't back up.

Roll tape.

Proof:
None.

You lose.

I don't need any. I didn't make a claim I can't back up.
If you don't know that obama lied, you shouldn't be here.

Forum List

Back