Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

You have absolutely no credibility.

I don't need any. I didn't make a claim I can't back up.
If you don't know that obama lied, you shouldn't be here.

O'bama isn't the topic here. Never was. If you don't know that, you shouldn't be here.
The question was to reveal your dishonesty.

And I passed. You didn't. :itsok:
You're really smart. Harvard?

Joe Biden is not the topic here either. Deflection thwarted.

No, BUT your plagiarism does suit you, and Joe Biden....YOU brought it up! Moron with your admission you STOLE it!

That's not what "plagiarism" means, Einstein. For one thing I don't purport to have invented it; for another it's comedy. Comedians take from each other and have since time began. It's called the "folk process".

And I didn't bring it up; YOU brought it up.

None of which has jack squat to do with Joe Biden. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Duh.

If you say so OCDGirl!!!!....again CONCENTRATING on the TRIVAL, and irrelevant! ..... Want to keep coming back on this?....PLEASE!!!!

Don't bring it up and you won't get bitchslapped, stupid.

I don't need any. I didn't make a claim I can't back up.
If you don't know that obama lied, you shouldn't be here.

O'bama isn't the topic here. Never was. If you don't know that, you shouldn't be here.
The question was to reveal your dishonesty.

And I passed. You didn't. :itsok:
You're really smart. Harvard?

No thanks, I just had one.

No, BUT your plagiarism does suit you, and Joe Biden....YOU brought it up! Moron with your admission you STOLE it!

That's not what "plagiarism" means, Einstein. For one thing I don't purport to have invented it; for another it's comedy. Comedians take from each other and have since time began. It's called the "folk process".

Duh.

If you say so OCDGirl!!!!....again CONCENTRATING on the TRIVAL, and irrelevant! ..... Want to keep coming back on this?....PLEASE!!!!

I didn't bring it up :ahole-1:...YOU are the one that said you stole a very stupid remark, but then, you're a very stupid girl!

I don't see how anyone can believe anything this Fauxcahontas says. Can't find any "clean" candidates I suppose. They are ALL dirty. Imagine how dirty some of the others who wouldn't DARE to run must be? Wonder what kind of crap they're hiding?

Scuzz Twitly for President.

Scuzz Twittly - Keep Yer Hands Off My PBR:

I'd prefer Serious Cat. He seems like an excellent candidate.

1c61e3_2702785.jpg

Duh.

I didn't bring it up :ahole-1:...YOU are the one that said you stole a very stupid remark, but then, you're a very stupid girl!

Wrong again Pissyante. You brought it up -- see post 817.
You can't even tell genders apart so figuring out where that is will prolly keep you flummoxed for a spell.

I don't see how anyone can believe anything this Fauxcahontas says. Can't find any "clean" candidates I suppose. They are ALL dirty. Imagine how dirty some of the others who wouldn't DARE to run must be? Wonder what kind of crap they're hiding?

No one can say but that's no reason not to just make something up. After all you're on such a roll...

No one can say but that's no reason not to just make something up. After all you're on such a roll...

Elizabeth made up being a native American. :D

25166306.jpg

Elizabeth made up being a native American. :D

25166306.jpg
Academics build lots of stuff.

Duh.

Wrong again Pissyante. You brought it up -- see post 817.
You can't even tell genders apart so figuring out where that is will prolly keep you flummoxed for a spell.

# 817
Ain't fuckin' rocket surgery
Looks like a signature for ChrisL[/QUOTE]

I see nothing there about you stealing anything...yet!

#821 YOU SAID...

She can have it if she likes but I stole it from Frank Caliendo (4:53)

Thereby giving me that HUGE OPENING to state that you Plagiarized..... Now, Refute those FACTS, and I'll play with you more, :ahole-1:

So...73 pages and we are still waiting for a link which proves Harvard hired Warren because she told them she was a Native American.

Ms. Warren lied, is that too hard for you to admit?

Your proof, sir?

"The New England Historical Genealogical Society found no documentary proof of Warren having Native American lineage,[62"

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"According to Warren and her brothers, they grew up "listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family’s Cherokee and Delaware heritage"

Same link, you don't make a claim you cannot prove.

Should she have screamed at her Grandma........Prove it!

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.' -- Carl Sagan

"Look at my high cheekbones" -- Liz Warren, Lunatic

So...73 pages and we are still waiting for a link which proves Harvard hired Warren because she told them she was a Native American.

Your proof, sir?

"The New England Historical Genealogical Society found no documentary proof of Warren having Native American lineage,[62"

"According to Warren and her brothers, they grew up "listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family’s Cherokee and Delaware heritage"

No, but she should NOT have applied for minority status. What a dope! :lol:

Your proof, sir?

No, but she should NOT have applied for minority status. What a dope! :lol:

She never applied for minority status

She listed that she had native american blood. There is no evidence that she received minority status and no indication she received any preferential treatment

I have known many "white" people in my life who claim they have some Indian in their blood. My general reply has always been....Thats neat!

Forum List

Back