Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Liz made the claim, Liz needs to"prove" it.

You know that kid.....if a professional org can't find any evidence...that means she lied.

Yes it is just that simple.

But hey, run her as your candidate...it will be fun.

Wrong yet again, fuckhole; YOU made the claim. You're not the only one but wanna see your version?

Roll tape.
Ms. Warren lied, is that too hard for you to admit?

Proof:
None.

You lose.
Obama didn't lie either, huh.

No idea - he's a politician so I'm sure he did at some point. Are you condeding via deflection to an entirely different subject?

Back on this planet the point remains:
Given: The poster stated an absolute;
Given: The poster cannot prove that absolute;
Therefore the poster's point FAILS.

Ain't fuckin' rocket surgery.

Ain't fuckin' rocket surgery

Looks like a signature for ChrisL

:lol: Rocket surgery, huh? I wonder where you go to school to become a rocket surgeon?
Really? You guys couldn't tell that was intentional?

If Fauxcahontas is the best candidate they can come up with, they are screwed. :D
Maybe she isn't the best candidate, but considering who the Republicans come up with, the bar is rather low. The Democrats are only screwed, if the Republicans can come up with someone who appeals to the majority, not just the Republican base.

If Fauxcahontas is the best candidate they can come up with, they are screwed. :D
Maybe she isn't the best candidate, but considering who the Republicans come up with, the bar is rather low. The Democrats are only screwed, if the Republicans can come up with someone who appeals to the majority, not just the Republican base.

I agree. Personally, I want to see more 3rd party candidates. I'm tired of BOTH parties and their corrupt politicians. There HAVE to be better people out there.

About the only republican candidate I would even consider would be Jon Huntsman. I'll bet he never even gets close to the nomination.

w7zcxs.jpg

Wrong yet again, fuckhole; YOU made the claim. You're not the only one but wanna see your version?

Roll tape.
Proof:
None.

You lose.

No idea - he's a politician so I'm sure he did at some point. Are you condeding via deflection to an entirely different subject?

:lol: Rocket surgery, huh? I wonder where you go to school to become a rocket surgeon?

Pennyante not real smart. Talk in Google Images and broken emoticons. Heap stupid. Even now, continue to perpetuate myths after got taken to rhetorical cleaners.

So...73 pages and we are still waiting for a link which proves Harvard hired Warren because she told them she was a Native American.

Ms. Warren lied, is that too hard for you to admit?

Your proof, sir?

"The New England Historical Genealogical Society found no documentary proof of Warren having Native American lineage,[62"

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"According to Warren and her brothers, they grew up "listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family’s Cherokee and Delaware heritage"

Same link, you don't make a claim you cannot prove.

Should she have screamed at her Grandma........Prove it!

No, but she should NOT have applied for minority status. What a dope! :lol:

She didn't.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Note the operative word there is "prove".

We are now 87 pages in and STILL waiting for evidence Warren was hired By Harvard because she told them she was a Native American.

Since you are parroting that bullshit, go ahead and post that evidence. Show us she got preferential treatment when she was hired.

Go ahead.

The rubes believe that parroting a lie over and over miraculously makes it true.

Repetition does make it true for them, but not for anyone with a triple digit IQ.

b8vbk7.jpg

Squaw-k!

You really gotta wonder about people who cling to a wishful thinking myth after it's been obliterated. Not just that they can self-deceive to that degree, but that they have a vote.

Maybe there oughta be some kind of logic test before one gets in the voting booth.

Pennyante not real smart. Talk in Google Images and broken emoticons. Heap stupid. Even now, continue to perpetuate myths after got taken to rhetorical cleaners.

I didn't know that you were a member of the Fauxahontis tribe...Talking about Heap stupid, I point to PLAGIARISM posts in here!

29awdco.jpg

We are now 87 pages in and STILL waiting for evidence Warren was hired By Harvard because she told them she was a Native American.

Since you are parroting that bullshit, go ahead and post that evidence. Show us she got preferential treatment when she was hired.

Go ahead.

He won't -- he'll go fetch another image and throw psycho emoticons at you. If he gets really riled he'll change your gender. That's all he's got.

{edit: once again -- QED. Nobody's more predictable.}

Anybody figure out why one would "pay $350,000" to teach a class? :cuckoo:
What a maroon.

Go ahead.

You are apparently as stupid as OCDPogo!
Go ahead. Post that evidence, parrot. Show us she "scored a Harvard gig" because she told them she was a Native American.

b8vbk7.jpg

Squaw-k!

Come on, bird brains. Show us Warren got preferential treatment and was hired because she told them she was a Native American.

b8vbk7.jpg

Squaw-k!

It’s important to note that entrance and advancement in the law school profession is governed by the Association of American Law Schools, which requires registrants interested in teaching at law schools to fill out a questionnaire detailing their education, experience, bar passage and, yes, ethnicity. This information is then disseminated to law schools around the country that, as Warren surely knew, are always on the lookout to add to the diversity of their faculty.

Forum List

Back