Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

"Lizzy Cheekbones".....:lol:

What a racist she is, huh? Thinking that she looks like a native American because of her pointy cheeks. Good Lord. :eek-52: If a person has pointy ears, does that make him or her a vulcan too?

Here, for the denialists -- ALL these people are at least part Cherokee (or in Churchill's case Iroquoi, the parent family):

MTE5NTU2MzE2MTg0NzQxMzg3.jpg
MV5BMTY3Mzk0NjE4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzM0MzQ2._V1_SY317_CR23,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Elvis-Presley-007.jpg
MV5BMTIyMTA1NTQ3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDMwMTM2._V1_SY317_CR18,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Burt_Reynolds__1742877w.jpg
MTE5NTU2MzE2MTgxOTIzMzM5.jpg
cf432ab039042055bc2b14d0250f0e96.jpg
MV5BMTY5NTY2MzM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxMTAwNA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
ff5933094a89caf763a21f8188ba0d82.jpg

So tell us all about how Elizabeth Warren can't be Cherokee because she "doesn't look like it".

(Winston Churchill; Della Reese; Elvis Presley; Will Rogers; Burt Reynolds; Cher; Carmen Electra; Richard Dean Anderson; Rosa Parks)

You aren't real bright are you?

Anyone can "claim" anything they want but that doesn't male it so.
There is nothing traceable to prove her claim, professional geaneologists have tried.

Now run along and be a good boy.

Certainly brighter than you, since the burden of proof is yours.
Actually it doesn't take heap big bright to figure that out. Not sure where that leaves you.

You got spanked on this yesterday and then came back?? I'll never understand the masochism thing.

You could never spank me kid, you ain't up to it.

I've already shown that a professional couldn't find that lineage.

I'm surprised YOU came back to take my foot up your ass.

And I already showed you that a professional already did. From the same org you cited.

Go :lalala: louder, maybe it'll... get pulled from the internet. Yeah that's the ticket.

Doesn't matter anyway; the burden is yours to prove the negative; it isn't hers to prove the positive.

What a racist she is, huh? Thinking that she looks like a native American because of her pointy cheeks. Good Lord. :eek-52: If a person has pointy ears, does that make him or her a vulcan too?

Here, for the denialists -- ALL these people are at least part Cherokee (or in Churchill's case Iroquoi, the parent family):

Elvis-Presley-007.jpg

MV5BMTY5NTY2MzM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxMTAwNA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

So tell us all about how Elizabeth Warren can't be Cherokee because she "doesn't look like it".

(Winston Churchill; Della Reese; Elvis Presley; Will Rogers; Burt Reynolds; Cher; Carmen Electra; Richard Dean Anderson; Rosa Parks)

There is nothing traceable to prove her claim, professional geaneologists have tried.

Actually it doesn't take heap big bright to figure that out. Not sure where that leaves you.

You got spanked on this yesterday and then came back?? I'll never understand the masochism thing.

And I already showed you that a professional already did. From the same org you cited.

Go :lalala: louder, maybe it'll... get pulled from the internet. Yeah that's the ticket.

Doesn't matter anyway; the burden is yours to prove the negative; it isn't hers to prove the positive.

So we're back to dueling sources.....run Pogo.....I love bitch slapping you.

Elvis-Presley-007.jpg

Yes, we LISTEN to your rules...Dumb CU*T! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Undocumented claims of Native American ancestry, especially those based on family lore, are not uncommon in this country. That’s especially true in places like Oklahoma, which ranks second in the U.S. in number of Native American residents and third in percentage of population of that descent, according to U.S. Census data.

Warren contributed recipes to a Native American cookbook called “Pow Wow Chow,” published in 1984 by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum in Muskogee, Okla. She signed her entries “Elizabeth Warren -- Cherokee.”

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she lsquo applied rsquo to Harvard and Penn - The Washington Post

Hey wait -- 1984?? B-but... but... Pissyante's blog blurb said
"until the Boston Herald first broke the news in April 2012 that Harvard Law School had repeatedly promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member, Warren never once mentioned these stories of her upbringing in a single press interview, speech, class lecture or testimony at any point, ever, in her decades-long career."

Ruh roh. Bad research yet again.

If she never mentioned her fake Cherokee "ancestry", why did Harvard? Did they just make that up on their own? Did Harvard check her lineage, see that she had no Cherokee ancestors and decide to lie?

"The Great Grandparents
John Houston Crawford, the great grandfather of Ms. Warren, was the son of Preston H. Crawford and Edith May "Ede" Marsh. He was born in Laclede County, Missouri, on March 26, 1858. He was found on the 1860 US Census as John H. Crauford, living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his parents and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1870 US Census living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his father and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1880 US Census as JH Crawford, living in Grant, Johnson County, Arkansas with his wife, children and a farm laboror; race listed as white. He was found on the 1900 US Census as John H. Crofford, living in Township 12, CherokeeNation, Indian Territory with his children- RENTS; race listed as white,found on the regular census schedule, not the Special Schedule for Indians. He married Sarah E. Smith on September 2, 1904 in Laclede County, Missouri. He was found on the 1910 US Census listed as JH Crowford, living in Wetumka Ward 4, Hughes County, Oklahoma with his wife, two of his children and a step-daughter; race listed as white. He died January 23, 1924 and was buried in Wetumka Cemetery in Wetumka, Hughes County, Oklahoma.

Read more: Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren s Ancestry - Part 1

Lizzy Cheekbones ancestors were all white

So is Winston Churchill. And at least half the photos I posted earlier.
You never answered that question, Frank. Why is that? Post with forked tongue?

Topic: Lizzy Cheekbones lying about being Cherokee

You: But, but, but but but but but derrrrr Winston Churchill

See the problem?

Nnnnnope.

Winston Churchill is for the mouth breathers gasping "just look at her!" Which you just did in effect by declaring "Lizzy Cheekbones [sic] ancestors were all white".

As is Winston Churchill and a slew of others on that list. Are they "lying" too Frank??

Your own logic Doodles.

Where the assertion actually WAS "lying about being Cherokee", no such proof has been brought forth.

Ever.

Does your specifying "lying about Cherokee" mean you concede the Lenape bit? She claimed that too; I don't see any protest there, even though there's more evidence for Cherokee...

:eusa_whistle:

Liz lied about being part Cherokee

Here we go again, launching the NEXT thousand posts...

Your proof, sir. Your proof. Where is it?

Proof.

Proof.

Proof

She's not a Cherokee and may be a nut for insisting that she is

"The Great Grandparents
John Houston Crawford, the great grandfather of Ms. Warren, was the son of Preston H. Crawford and Edith May "Ede" Marsh. He was born in Laclede County, Missouri, on March 26, 1858. He was found on the 1860 US Census as John H. Crauford, living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his parents and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1870 US Census living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his father and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1880 US Census as JH Crawford, living in Grant, Johnson County, Arkansas with his wife, children and a farm laboror; race listed as white. He was found on the 1900 US Census as John H. Crofford, living in Township 12, CherokeeNation, Indian Territory with his children- RENTS; race listed as white,found on the regular census schedule, not the Special Schedule for Indians. He married Sarah E. Smith on September 2, 1904 in Laclede County, Missouri. He was found on the 1910 US Census listed as JH Crowford, living in Wetumka Ward 4, Hughes County, Oklahoma with his wife, two of his children and a step-daughter; race listed as white. He died January 23, 1924 and was buried in Wetumka Cemetery in Wetumka, Hughes County, Oklahoma.

Read more: Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren s Ancestry - Part 1

Do you just not understand what the word "proof" MEANS, Frank? Izzat it?

Hint: not this kind --> :booze:

How about "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"? Understand that?

Speako Englishie?

Let's try this...
"Look, here's a record that says O'bama's mother was white. That means O'bama has no black blood."

Your logic, Doodles.

Let us know if any of this starts to seep in.

It’s important to note that entrance and advancement in the law school profession is governed by the Association of American Law Schools, which requires registrants interested in teaching at law schools to fill out a questionnaire detailing their education, experience, bar passage and, yes, ethnicity. This information is then disseminated to law schools around the country that, as Warren surely knew, are always on the lookout to add to the diversity of their faculty.

^^ STILL posting links to "Page Not Found".

That about sums it up, donut?

Apparently YOU don't have the IQ to Click on the link that was provided TWICE before, you dumb CU*T! Here it is for the last time...I clicked and KNOW it works!:ahole-1:

Elizabeth Warren Glosses Over Native American Controversy in New Book - US News

Do you or do you not see the words "fill out a questionnaire" in bold red as a link, poster boy??
Well that link DOES NOT WORK. It goes to "Page Not Found" --which is the same place it has gone every time you posted it, Dumbass.

Now then on to your present link, which you kept quoting without linking, Dumbass, an opinion piece written by a self-described Republican operative who never makes a case either...

>>“Everyone on our mother’s side — aunts, uncles, and grandparents — talked openly about their Native American ancestry. My brothers and I grew up on stories about our grandfather building one-room schoolhouses and about our grandparents’ courtship and their early lives together in Indian Territory.”

This is ironic because, until the Boston Herald first broke the news in April 2012 that Harvard Law School had repeatedly promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member, Warren never once mentioned these stories of her upbringing in a single press interview, speech, class lecture or testimony at any point, ever, in her decades-long career. What's more, Warren was not listed as a minority on her transcript from George Washington University where she began her undergraduate education, nor did she list herself as a minority when applying to Rutgers University Law School in 1973. <<
-- trying to sway the gullible apparently (that's you Dumbass) that the fact that she didn't bring it up means it did not (at that time) exist. Which doesn't work, since absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

We move on:
>> In fact, it was not until she was in her 30s and focused on climbing the highly competitive ladder of law school academia that Warren apparently rediscovered her Native American heritage. It’s important to note that entrance and advancement in the law school profession is governed by the Association of American Law Schools, which requires registrants interested in teaching at law schools to fill out a questionnaire detailing their education, experience, bar passage and, yes, ethnicity. This information is then disseminated to law schools around the country that, as Warren surely knew, are always on the lookout to add to the diversity of their faculty.

A copy of Warren's questionnaire currently resides in the Association of American Law Schools archives at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. However, only Warren herself has the authority to release the complete copy of her questionnaire and to date, she has refused to do so.<<​

"In fact", these are, again, the two links that go nowhere. Thus no evidence is offered, no point made. Speculation is not a point.

Moving on...

>> Her opposition to such transparency can perhaps be understood in the documented fact that in the years thereafter, starting in 1986, Warren began self-reporting herself as a "minority professor" in the Association of American Law Schools staff directory that lists all law school professors around the country. As the former association chairman told the Boston Herald, the directory once served a tip sheet for law school administrators, in the pre-Internet days, who were looking to identify and recruit minority professors.

Remarkably, Warren's explanation to the Boston Herald was that she listed herself as a minority in the hopes that she would be invited to a luncheon so she could meet "people who are like I am" and she stopped checking the box when that didn't happen. Perhaps it "didn't happen" because at no point, at any of the schools she attended or worked at, is there any evidence that Warren ever joined any Native American organizations on campus or in any way interacted with anyone in the Native American community. <<​

More speculation, still no facts. See the phrase "can perhaps be understood"? Weasel words for, again, Gullible's Travels. If the writer had evidence he wouldn't need to fall back on suggestive weasel words that have no proof. He goes on to commit a classic Fallacy of Composition: IF this list was used (among other uses) for recruiting, and IF subject listed herself thusly, THEN she must have done so for that reason.

Uh-uh. Does not follow; non sequitur. Can't get there from here.

>> That did not however, stop Warren from continuing to self-report as a Native American minority. The New York Times reported in May 2012 that Warren was listed as a minority recipient of a teaching award years earlier at the University of Pennsylvania where she had advanced after teaching at several non-Ivy League law schools. Notably, Penn declined to explain to the Times why Warren was listed as a minority.

[ Check out our editorial cartoons on President Obama.]

From Penn, Warren moved on to Harvard Law School, where her Native American heritage was touted in multiple articles, including a Fordham Law Review piece that lauded her as Harvard Law's " first woman of color." Even as recently as 2011, it appears Warren was listed as the lone Native American faculty member on the school's 2011 "diversity report," though like Penn, Harvard also refused to comment. <<
Again, these would be questions for Penn, Harvard and Fordham. Interesting that among his "multiple articles" he can cite a total of one, the link to which makes clear Fordham did it, not Warren. Very likely some university bureaucrat working with thirdhand info. You know, like the one that printed the brochure saying O'bama was born in Kenya.

Ever worked in an institutional bureaucracy, Dumbass? I have, in fact one of the universities cited here. There's a hell of a lot of accuracy that can fall through the cracks before it gets committed to paper. And a hell of a lot of levels, sub-levels and sub-sub levels to filter through.

>> Yet, when the Herald first broke the story in April 2012, Warren claimed she "had no idea" that Harvard had touted her Native American status and claimed she did not "recall" ever citing her Native American heritage when applying for a job. In the months afterward, Warren ducked, dodged and stonewalled subsequent questions, eventually wearing-out the press, and succeeded in winning an election without ever releasing any records that might substantiate those claims. <<​

Translation from Weasel: "we couldn't find anything".
No shit, Sherlock.

>> Whether Warren falsely claimed to be a minority in order to game the system and advance her career is a question that goes to the heart of her honesty and integrity. It's also a question that will confront her if she ever seeks higher office. <<
-- and a question that still lacks any evidence to the positive, though we do have statements on the record from those who hired her saying the contrary. Just as we have her siblings recounting the same stories and the geneaological record from 1894, but let's continue to sweep those under the rug. It's worth noting however that something else that also "goes to the heart of honesty and integrity" is pressing on and on with a conspiracy theory that has already been shown to be absent a basis other than wispy speculation.

Which is all you have here, poster-boy: speculation in an opinion piece, using weasel words and suggestions, from an admitted operative for the opposite political party.

Which falls juuuuuuust a wee bit short of "proof" of anything beyond that you're willing to swallow whatever bubbilicious babble fits your fairy tale, while continuing to ignore the inconvenient bits that tend to shoot it out of the sky.

Lol! Funny, it works for me too. :D

Topic: Lizzy Cheekbones lying about being Cherokee

You: But, but, but but but but but derrrrr Winston Churchill

See the problem?

Nnnnnope.

Winston Churchill is for the mouth breathers gasping "just look at her!" Which you just did in effect by declaring "Lizzy Cheekbones [sic] ancestors were all white".

As is Winston Churchill and a slew of others on that list. Are they "lying" too Frank??

Your own logic Doodles.

Where the assertion actually WAS "lying about being Cherokee", no such proof has been brought forth.

Ever.

Does your specifying "lying about Cherokee" mean you concede the Lenape bit? She claimed that too; I don't see any protest there, even though there's more evidence for Cherokee...

:eusa_whistle:

If she never mentioned her fake Cherokee "ancestry", why did Harvard? Did they just make that up on their own? Did Harvard check her lineage, see that she had no Cherokee ancestors and decide to lie?

"The Great Grandparents

Lizzy Cheebone parents: White, Not Cherokee
Lizzy Cheebone grandparents: White, Not Cherokee
Lizzy Cheebone Great grandparents: White, Not Cherokee

Perfect!

That can only mean she's a Cherokee, I mean look at her cheekbones!!

Elvis-Presley-007.jpg

So then, she is just stupid, right? I mean, everyone knows that you cannot claim that you are minority without some kind of record of being so, besides family stories. :D And THIS is the woman that you want running our country? Yikes! Lol! I was hoping you were more intelligent than Elizabeth.

Do you just not understand what the word "proof" MEANS, Frank? Izzat it?

Hint: not this kind --> :booze:

How about "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"? Understand that?

Speako Englishie?

Let's try this...
"Look, here's a record that says O'bama's mother was white. That means O'bama has no black blood."

Your logic, Doodles.

Let us know if any of this starts to seep in.

Spot the Cherokee in Lizzy Cheekbones Family Tree. Go!

"The Great Grandparents

Forum List

Back