Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

I think E. W. would make an excellent candidate!

Only if you want the USSR restored here in the US.

Let her push out the dirt on Hillary. I'm ready to sit back and watch.

Elizabeth-Warren-Might-Challenge-Hillary--117777.jpg

The scary thing is how totally impervious Progs are to facts. Once a thought is fed into the Collective, that's it

Here, for the denialists -- ALL these people are at least part Cherokee (or in Churchill's case Iroquoi, the parent family):

MTE5NTU2MzE2MTg0NzQxMzg3.jpg
MV5BMTY3Mzk0NjE4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzM0MzQ2._V1_SY317_CR23,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Elvis-Presley-007.jpg
MV5BMTIyMTA1NTQ3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDMwMTM2._V1_SY317_CR18,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Burt_Reynolds__1742877w.jpg
MTE5NTU2MzE2MTgxOTIzMzM5.jpg
cf432ab039042055bc2b14d0250f0e96.jpg
MV5BMTY5NTY2MzM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxMTAwNA@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
ff5933094a89caf763a21f8188ba0d82.jpg

So tell us all about how Elizabeth Warren can't be Cherokee because she "doesn't look like it".

(Winston Churchill; Della Reese; Elvis Presley; Will Rogers; Burt Reynolds; Cher; Carmen Electra; Richard Dean Anderson; Rosa Parks)

You aren't real bright are you?

Anyone can "claim" anything they want but that doesn't male it so.
There is nothing traceable to prove her claim, professional geaneologists have tried.

Now run along and be a good boy.

Certainly brighter than you, since the burden of proof is yours.
Actually it doesn't take heap big bright to figure that out. Not sure where that leaves you.

You got spanked on this yesterday and then came back?? I'll never understand the masochism thing.

You could never spank me kid, you ain't up to it.

I've already shown that a professional couldn't find that lineage.

I'm surprised YOU came back to take my foot up your ass.

And I already showed you that a professional already did. From the same org you cited.

Go :lalala: louder, maybe it'll... get pulled from the internet. Yeah that's the ticket.

Doesn't matter anyway; the burden is yours to prove the negative; it isn't hers to prove the positive.

So then, she is just stupid, right? I mean, everyone knows that you cannot claim that you are minority without some kind of record of being so, besides family stories. :D And THIS is the woman that you want running our country? Yikes! Lol! I was hoping you were more intelligent than Elizabeth.

Umm... no. Failing your own burden of proof doesn't make a third party "stupid" because you can't do it. Not on this planet. Nor did she claim "minority" which you also can't prove.

As far as "who I want running this country" I've said nothing about that because I know nothing about that. I know three people who have indicated they're probably interested in running, and none of them is Liz Warren.

But feel free to fail to prove that too.

There is nothing traceable to prove her claim, professional geaneologists have tried.

Actually it doesn't take heap big bright to figure that out. Not sure where that leaves you.

You got spanked on this yesterday and then came back?? I'll never understand the masochism thing.

And I already showed you that a professional already did. From the same org you cited.

Go :lalala: louder, maybe it'll... get pulled from the internet. Yeah that's the ticket.

Doesn't matter anyway; the burden is yours to prove the negative; it isn't hers to prove the positive.

So then, she is just stupid, right? I mean, everyone knows that you cannot claim that you are minority without some kind of record of being so, besides family stories. :D And THIS is the woman that you want running our country? Yikes! Lol! I was hoping you were more intelligent than Elizabeth.

Umm... no. Failing your own burden of proof doesn't make a third party "stupid" because you can't do it. Not on this planet. Nor did she claim "minority" which you also can't prove.

As far as "who I want running this country" I've said nothing about that because I know nothing about that. I know three people who have indicated they're probably interested in running, and none of them is Liz Warren.

Oh, but she did. She is either stupid (even I would know not to portray myself as a minority without proper documentation), or she is just plain dishonest. :D Kind of like you actually!

Oh, but she did. She is either stupid (even I would know not to portray myself as a minority without proper documentation), or she is just plain dishonest. :D Kind of like you actually!

Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...

Talk is cheap. :blahblah:

Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...

I know, but you keep talking. :D Maybe you're in denial. Lol.

Nobody in Lizzy Cheekbones family was Cherokee, therefore she's lying.

It's that simple!

Your proof, sir...
Your proof, sir...
Your proof, sir...
Your proof, sir...

Here's the proof Lizzy Cheekbones is Lying

"The Great Grandparents
John Houston Crawford, the great grandfather of Ms. Warren, was the son of Preston H. Crawford and Edith May "Ede" Marsh. He was born in Laclede County, Missouri, on March 26, 1858. He was found on the 1860 US Census as John H. Crauford, living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his parents and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1870 US Census living in Hooker, Laclede County, Missouri, with his father and siblings; race listed as white. He was found on the 1880 US Census as JH Crawford, living in Grant, Johnson County, Arkansas with his wife, children and a farm laboror; race listed as white. He was found on the 1900 US Census as John H. Crofford, living in Township 12, CherokeeNation, Indian Territory with his children- RENTS; race listed as white,found on the regular census schedule, not the Special Schedule for Indians. He married Sarah E. Smith on September 2, 1904 in Laclede County, Missouri. He was found on the 1910 US Census listed as JH Crowford, living in Wetumka Ward 4, Hughes County, Oklahoma with his wife, two of his children and a step-daughter; race listed as white. He died January 23, 1924 and was buried in Wetumka Cemetery in Wetumka, Hughes County, Oklahoma.

Read more: Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren s Ancestry - Part 1

Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...

Yes Lizzy has proved talk is very cheap. Where's her proof?

Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...

Winston-Churchill-731x1024.jpg

"Gotta go with Pogo on this, have you seen Lizzy's cheekbones? That's all the proof I need that she's a lunatic"

Last edited:
Elizabeth-Warren.jpg

Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...
Your proof, madam...

The scary thing is how totally impervious Progs are to facts. Once a thought is fed into the Collective, that's it
Coming from you, your post is the textbook definition of irony.

Which of Lizzy Cheekbones relatives was a Cherokee?
No idea. where was she even mentioned in the post I relied to?

Did you know you were in a Liz Warren thread and we were talking about how big a liar she was?

He has no burden of proof. Fauxcahontas is the one with something to prove.

Forum List

Back