Ellen DeGeneres and Portia get a divorce

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ellen DeGeneres, Portia De Rossi Divorce After Cheating Scandal Before Rehab [RUMORS]: Tell-All Book Spills Couple Secrets As Marriage Crumbles : TV : Mstarz

Apparently the relationship was built upon drugs, alcohol, selfishness, and ruthless arguing. Who knew?

So are there any positive gay role models out there left other than Barney Frank?

$thLY1DE5X6.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres, Portia De Rossi Divorce After Cheating Scandal Before Rehab [RUMORS]: Tell-All Book Spills Couple Secrets As Marriage Crumbles : TV : Mstarz

Apparently the relationship was built upon drugs, alcohol, selfishness, and ruthless arguing. Who knew?

So are there any positive gay role models out there left other than Barney Frank?

View attachment 30697

This makes me very sad. I just saw a clip if those two with Jennifer Anniston ( sp ) in an interview and all appeared to be SOOOO happy. I loved Portia in that interview. They were all having a fun and lively time.

Very sad. I hate when relationships end. It is a long road of many disappointments and great sadness for all.

View attachment 30697

This makes me very sad. I just saw a clip if those two with Jennifer Anniston ( sp ) in an interview and all appeared to be SOOOO happy. I loved Portia in that interview. They were all having a fun and lively time.

Well yeah...when people go out in public, they act like they are happy. :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 30697

Well yeah...when people go out in public, they act like they are happy. :eusa_whistle:

Speak for yourself.

$thLY1DE5X6.jpg

Oh Lord!!what is the world coming to???????degenarateness and portofine getting a divorce!!!!!!!
oh noo no no I can't take it anymore!:lol:

But they are our role models.

Help us believe in gay marriage again Hollywood!

:eusa_pray:

I have no issue with gay marriage I think they deserve to be as miserable as straight married people.

As gay divorces increase, it will be interesting to compare them to straight divorce rates.

It will be telling to say the least.
I'm waiting to see how an increase in gay marriage divorces will somehow be the fault of Republicans.

Big Ellen fan from way back in her stand up days. Usually sad when people split. (taking aside abusive relationships etc)

Don't know her spouce at all or any details. Don't wanna know.

Wish her well.

Forum List

Back