Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

Yet no one came to your defense of any claims I made regarding you and your posting 'Ability'......priceless.
That obviously means a lot to you, but not to me.

There’s a lot of right-leaning posters here who mindlessly agree with each other because of partisan politics.

Denver guy had every right to be there as well. There’s no rule saying he’s not allowed to.

Dolloff wasn’t harming anyone either until the other guy initiated physical contact.

Your partisan blinders are on so let’s help remove them:

Person A gets into a confrontation with Person B. Person A says “I’m going to kick your ass”. Person A hits Person B. Person B pulls out a gun and shoots and kills Person A. Is Person B allowed to defend himself like this or not?

Yet Rittenhose wacked them well within the law.

That obviously means a lot to you, but not to me.

There’s a lot of right-leaning posters here who mindlessly agree with each other because of partisan politics.

So where are all your supportive posters?

Looks like Xpo is a political freak of nature.

So where are all your supportive posters?

Looks like Xpo is a political freak of nature.
If I was looking for people to mindlessly agree with me, I wouldn’t be on a site that is so heavily populated with conservative posters.

It’s a popularity contest for you, not for me.

If I was looking for people to mindlessly agree with me, I wouldn’t be on a site that is so heavily populated with conservative posters.

It’s a popularity contest for you, not for me.

I'd say, from looking at your posts, you've failed miserably.

6e4s2x.jpg

Denver guy had every right to be there as well. There’s no rule saying he’s not allowed to.

Dolloff wasn’t harming anyone either until the other guy initiated physical contact.

Person A gets into a confrontation with Person B. Person A says “I’m going to kick your ass”. Person A hits Person B. Person B pulls out a gun and shoots and kills Person A. Is Person B allowed to defend himself like this or not?
It’s a good question
I think if the armed guy reasonably thinks his ass will get kicked then Yes. I don’t think he has to wait for the beating to commence. There are some other variables also.

It’s a good question
I think if the armed guy reasonably thinks his ass will get kicked then Yes.
How would you even legally define “reasonably thinks his ass will get kicked”? Looks far too grey for me, which would make it subjective.

I agree that it’s a tricky issue.

You never proved anything. All you did was post what you thought.

And you post to me and whine about me wasting your time.

You're a loony.
Did you click the link in my detailed post? I guess I have wasted my time on a retard. Fuck off.

So a slap means shoot dead. Derp

I come here looking for info and comments on ... Wait... what did I come here looking for?

I will have to go back to the OP title... sigh

Ok, I'm back..

came here looking for info on Musk and Twitter

lots of people changing the topic...

I am wondering how much M owns of Twitter at this time? I heard it was a small % age

I come here looking for info and comments on ... Wait... what did I come here looking for?

I will have to go back to the OP title... sigh

Ok, I'm back..

came here looking for info on Musk and Twitter

lots of people changing the topic...

I am wondering how much M owns of Twitter at this time? I heard it was a small % age

Elon Musk tried to shoot Kyle Rittenhouse.

I'm just waiting to see what the reaction of many out there is when Musk allows many people back to Twitter who were taken off the platform, then has to remove them again for spewing crazy bullshit.

Yes, I do think that Musk is going to allow people to voice their opinions, but I don't think he's going to stand for people using Twitter to spread lies and disinformation. He seems smarter than that.

I'm just waiting to see what the reaction of many out there is when Musk allows many people back to Twitter who were taken off the platform, then has to remove them again for spewing crazy bullshit.

Yes, I do think that Musk is going to allow people to voice their opinions, but I don't think he's going to stand for people using Twitter to spread lies and disinformation. He seems smarter than that.

Spreading lies and disinformation is protected by the first amendment.

Forum List

Back