Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

That's exactly it, moron. Musk does not have possession of Twitter yet. He soon may but not yet.

Gad, just when you think we are scraping the barrel of idiots, you pop in.
He does have possession.

Your gainsay does not change that. In fact, your gainsay does nothing but...

...gainsay.

Yeah, we know what you are but that wasn't the question.
You are an "I". An "I" asked the question. Not a 'we' looking for some puerile support ...

Retard.

He does have possession.

Your gainsay does not change that. In fact, your gainsay does nothing but...

...gainsay.
Yawn. Did we learn a new word today? "Gainsaying"? I am glad you are using it but now go and learn what it actually means. :itsok:

I want to see Dotard back on Twitter & in no time at all he'll get himself banned again, crazy fuck that he is.

Then when he does he'll go apeshit on Musk & the MAGA herd will of course follow suit & go back to calling him a Commie libtard who sells useless EV's.

The resulting shitshow will be outstanding to watch. One for the ages.

Yawn. Did we learn a new word today? "Gainsaying"? I am glad you are using it but now go and learn what it actually means. :itsok:

You still wish you had a group supporting your singular gainsay, without proof.

LOL What the fuck does "LOL phase" mean, exactly on the Twitter deal with Musk? They came to an agreement. Sure, but a fake video that says all Board members have been fired? Really? Now, you know why we call you gullible retards. :itsok:
Again retard . It’s not LOL it’s LOI-Letter of Intent phase as opposed to your very confused Laugh out Loud phrase. Like most libs you are in such a rush to hurl spittle that you misread words and letters and keep repeating your mistake in your mad rush.
LOI vs LOL and phase versus phrase.
Having explained it to you THREE times now I must take my leave and presume that you Still Cant Comprehend

Again retard . It’s not LOL it’s LOI-Letter of Intent phase as opposed to your very confused Laugh out Loud phrase. Like most libs you are in such a rush to hurl spittle that you misread words and letters and keep repeating your mistake in your mad rush.
LOI vs LOL and phase versus phrase.
Having explained it to you THREE times now I must take my leave and presume that you Still Cant Comprehend
OK, I take it back. I did read it as LOL. Hence my confusion. My apologies. LOL!

But you are proving my point, aren't you? Letter of Intent. What is the keyword here? Intent. Which means what? He intends to buy but he is not yet the owner. You even agreed with my point to the other poster. What exactly are you arguing about?

You still wish you had a group supporting your singular gainsay, without proof.
What the fuck are you babbling about? You asked for proof of a statement of fact and I gave it to you. In a detailed step by step to prove why Musk is not yet the owner. Which you haven't responded to. Naturally, because you have no counterargument.

How old are you anyway? Even your fellow conservative showed you your mistake of believing Musk is already the owner. Either have some solid argument or stop wasting my time, retard.

If Nancy had allowed the DC police and NG to provide extra security on the 6th as was authorized by the WH the protest would never have become a riot and there would have been no problem.

Odd she did so for the BLM/ANTIFA protests but not for the 6th... .
I understand that this is a right-wing talking point that you guys love to parrot, but I’ve heard conflicting information about this. I’m skeptical of it.

With that said, it’s unfortunate that so many retarded conspiracy theorist crybabies stormed the Capitol and it’s a shame that our security wasn’t prepared for what happened.

The good news is that many of those criminals have been identified and will be punished accordingly. Isn’t that good news we can agree on?

I understand that this is a right-wing talking point that you guys love to parrot, but I’ve heard conflicting information about this. I’m skeptical of it.

With that said, it’s unfortunate that so many retarded conspiracy theorist crybabies stormed the Capitol and it’s a shame that our security wasn’t prepared for what happened.

The good news is that many of those criminals have been identified and will be punished accordingly. Isn’t that good news we can agree on?
NOPE!

Not when the majority of the rioters, insurrectionists, looters, domestic terrorists, and other criminals whom occupied many cities for months in the Summer of 2020 are not being punished accordingly.

Hell, it's starting to sound like many of them will get rewarded by having their student loan debts waived.

NOPE!

Not when the majority of the rioters, insurrectionists, looters, domestic terrorists, and other criminals whom occupied many cities for months in the Summer of 2020 are not being punished accordingly.

Hell, it's starting to sound like many of them will get rewarded by having their student loan debts waived.
The so called security guard who shot and killed a protester in Denver was let off by the Denver Colorado DA............dropped the charges.......Guy he killed was unarmed.....

Let off..........as they persecute the so called insurrectionist.

NOPE!

Sorry you feel that way.

I want all violent rioters to be punished accordingly.

Sure you do..........BLM killing and burning........hardly a drop to compare to what the LYCHING in DC is doing.

See my signature if you're unclear on my stance on looting/burning/etc.

Funny that you post the Dolof video. The guy slapped him right before Dolof shot him.

1651106136977.png

Try to be consistent. If somebody slaps you, is it ok to shoot them or not? Kinda parallels the Rittenhouse case in my opinion. Aggressors acted against them with non-lethal force, then they defended themselves with lethal force.

I find it interesting that so many on the right are overjoyed that Musk has bought Twitter. Especially in light of the fact that many conservatives on these boards seem to not like anyone who isn't American (according to their standards).

Hate to tell you, but very little is known about Musk or his politics. On some things, he appears very liberal, on other things, he appears conservative, but you can't really say he's one side or the other. Can't even do that from his political donations, as he's contributed to both Dems and Republicans. He openly supported Andrew Yang for president in the last elections.

I don't really think that Musk is going to be the conservative Twitter savior that many on here think he's going to be.
He is an American, you dumb ass PN.

Musk likes free speech and will not allow Twitter to ban anyone arbitrarily like has been done for the past few years.

Forum List

Back