Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

See my signature if you're unclear on my stance on looting/burning/etc.

Funny that you post the Dolof video. The guy slapped him right before Dolof shot him.

View attachment 637329

Try to be consistent. If somebody slaps you, is it ok to shoot them or not? Kinda parallels the Rittenhouse case in my opinion. Aggressors acted against them with non-lethal force, then they defended themselves with lethal force.
Oh no............he slapped him.........poor thing.........

He approached him.........then shot and killed him...........and is no getting off scott free.........as people who took selfies in the Capital are getting prison sentences.............Unequal application under the law............

At a minimum............the guard.........LOL...........should have gotten involuntary manslaughter.

Oh no............he slapped him.........poor thing.........

He approached him.........then shot and killed him...........and is no getting off scott free.........as people who took selfies in the Capital are getting prison sentences.............Unequal application under the law............

At a minimum............the guard.........LOL...........should have gotten involuntary manslaughter.
The same could be argued of Rittenhouse.

The first guy chased him. Didn’t even touch him. Rittenhouse shoots the guy dead. No crime.

Next dude hits him with a skateboard (“Oh no…..he hit him with a skateboard...poor thing...”), Rittenhouse kills the guy. No crime for that either. Not even involuntary manslaughter.

Like I said, try to be consistent.

The same could be argued of Rittenhouse.

The first guy chased him. Didn’t even touch him. Rittenhouse shoots the guy dead. No crime.

Next dude hits him with a skateboard (“Oh …..he hit him with a skateboard...poor thing...”), Rittenhouse kills the guy. No crime for that either. Not even involuntary manslaughter.

Like I said, try to be consistent.
Hardly............The so called guard approached the protester then shot him.

Rittenhouse ran and did everything possible to get away.........Only shot them after being beaten down and another with a drawn weapon......

Not even close.........This guy was just turned loose by the DA with NO TIME.........

Hardly............The so called guard approached the protester then shot him.

Rittenhouse ran and did everything possible to get away.........Only shot them after being beaten down and another with a drawn weapon......

Not even close.........This guy was just turned loose by the DA with NO TIME.........
LoL he went out of his way to put himself in that position. Crossed state lines because he wanted to be there. Separated from his group and then intentionally instigated the mob of idiots. He was looking for trouble and he found it.

I’m not saying the ruling was wrong. I think they called it right. I’m just saying you need to be consistent instead of seeing everything from a red or blue lens.

In both situations, aggressors acted against them with non-lethal force, then they defended themselves with lethal force. Is that ok with you or not? It shouldn’t be a blue or red thing but it clearly is with you.

LoL he went out of his way to put himself in that position. Crossed state lines because he wanted to be there. Separated from his group and then intentionally instigated the mob of idiots. He was looking for trouble and he found it.

I’m not saying the ruling was wrong. I think they called it right. I’m just saying you need to be consistent instead of seeing everything from a red or blue lens.

In both situations, aggressors acted against them with non-lethal force, then they defended themselves with lethal force.
He had friends there and he didn't live far at all from the place........Hell I drive further to work everyday........

One the shooter approached..........the other ran......and didn't fire til he had no choice.

The so called security guard could have just stayed the fuck back.........he pushed it and then shot him at point blank range.............hardly the same.

He had friends there and he didn't live far at all from the place........Hell I drive further to work everyday........

One the shooter approached..........the other ran......and didn't fire til he had no choice.

The so called security guard could have just stayed the fuck back.........he pushed it and then shot him at point blank range.............hardly the same.
He wasn’t going to see his friends. He was going because he wanted to be involved in the riot. He didn’t magically get caught up in that mess by complete coincidence - he was seeking it out.

Rittenhouse didn’t even get touched by the first guy. Dolloff was actually hit.

He wasn’t going to see his friends. He was going because he wanted to be involved in the riot. He didn’t magically get caught up in that mess by complete coincidence - he was seeking it out.

Rittenhouse didn’t even get touched by the first guy. Dolloff was actually hit.
He was being knocked to the ground.........that is when he fired. HIt.............he approached and instigated the confrontation.

He was being knocked to the ground.........that is when he fired.
No. First guy didn’t touch him.

You say Dolloff could have just stayed back. I agree. Similarly Rittenhouse could have just stayed home.

You’re being inconsistent on these incidents because of partisan politics.

No. First guy didn’t touch him.

You say Dolloff could have just stayed back. I agree. Similarly Rittenhouse could have just stayed home.

You’re being inconsistent on these incidents because of partisan politics.
Not even close.........Rittenhouse had every right to be there.........He RAN HIS ASS OFF AND THEY FOLLOWED.

Not the same........The Denver incident the guard instigated contact........and then shot him at point blank range........Protester wasn't harming anyone. Was standing there.

6e4g5o.jpg

What the fuck are you babbling about? You asked for proof of a statement of fact and I gave it to you. In a detailed step by step to prove why Musk is not yet the owner. Which you haven't responded to. Naturally, because you have no counterargument.

How old are you anyway? Even your fellow conservative showed you your mistake of believing Musk is already the owner. Either have some solid argument or stop wasting my time, retard.
You never proved anything. All you did was post what you thought.

And you post to me and whine about me wasting your time.

You're a loony.

Not even close.........Rittenhouse had every right to be there.........He RAN HIS ASS OFF AND THEY FOLLOWED.

Not the same........The Denver incident the guard instigated contact........and then shot him at point blank range........Protester wasn't harming anyone. Was standing there.
Denver guy had every right to be there as well. There’s no rule saying he’s not allowed to.

Dolloff wasn’t harming anyone either until the other guy initiated physical contact.

Your partisan blinders are on so let’s help remove them:

Person A gets into a confrontation with Person B. Person A says “I’m going to kick your ass”. Person A hits Person B. Person B pulls out a gun and shoots and kills Person A. Is Person B allowed to defend himself like this or not?

Forum List

Back