Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

This is great news, especially in advance of the midterms. Now people will be free to disclose the full damage of leftist policies - and Biden’s increasing dementia - so that voters can make an informed decision.

Free Speech: 1
Liberal Censorship: 0

What I don't get is this whole outpouring of faith from conservatives in Elon Musk. The dude is a billionaire evil scientist type—not much different really than any other evil billionaire. What else I don't get is how my fellow American conservatives are content to wait for some billionaire fucker to give them back their constitutional rights, rather than take them back themselves. What is this country coming to?
The Democrat Marxist machine is very well funded. George Soros comes to mind. In this kind of fight (against censorship and Marxism) money is a means to resist.

Oh man the bug eyed sky hollering must be in full swing.
Other than Briben losing this is worst thing for lib liars in last two years
Major conservative outlet will squash the attempts to revive Covid In time for elections, seeking total mail ins, and other facts and truths will finally flow again.

At the end of the day, without propaganda preying on superficial, dependent & ignorant people the left wouldn't exist.

Musk is the only zillionaire I like, he strikes me as having mostly good intentions.

Forum List

Back