Elon Musk, Donald Trump conversation on X

I some how got in even though I just signing up for X account and don't know how site works...lol, they just talking about the assassination and now about Kamala stealing no tax on tips from TRUMP and immigration.

It's being recorded....
It's never going to be blocked forever. And sliced up and replayed over thousands of accounts on numerous platforms.

I some how got in even though I just signing up for X account and don't know how site works...lol, they just talking about the assassination and now about Kamala stealing no tax on tips from TRUMP and immigration.
fightfight.jpg

The thing is that the dems don't know who they are fucking with as it regards Musk. He won't roll over....In fact he will crush whoever did this.....And their family and friends too.....And burn their damn house down.

"“I’m for electric cars, I have to be because Elon endorsed me very strongly,” he told attendees."

Trump, the man who is for something because someone rich gives him money

Trump admits he's being bought by the highest bidder.

"At the Republican National Convention, Trump vowed to slash President Biden’s regulations aiming to boost electric car adoption on day one of his presidency."

The word "BRIBE" springs to mind.

Forum List

Back