Elon Musk has had enough of the progressive left and may pull all businesses out of California

As we have told you lefties over and over, if you punish the rich they will leave.
He is in more debt than he has in liquidity which is why he says he is selling everything he owns..
His net worth is 40 billion
Why Elon Musk Is Cash Poor (For A Billionaire)

As we have told you lefties over and over, if you punish the rich they will leave.
He is not being punished by closing anymore than anyone else...

tenor.gif

He is not being punished by closing anymore than anyone else...

tenor.gif

Bit late for your liberal bs logic.

Not at all. If you think that simply because there are problems that need to be overcome should determine our not going, then I'd invite you to look at a world map circa 1400.

Columbus knew the earth wasn't flat and his ships would float and the sun wouldn't burn them to death once they went over the horizon. What Joe is talking about are INSURMOUNTABLE problems....everything we know about it makes it a one in a million proposition...and who is going to pay for it? We haven't even mapped all the ocean floors yet. I'm a realist...it would be trillions of dollars and hundreds of lives lost and destroyed before we finally admitted it was a folly and stopped.
Funny since they said similar things about going to the moon in the 1960s...

Hey shitstain....it doesn't bounce.

Such a perfect response I have nothing to add. Bravo.

So, are either of you two lining up to buy Elon's bouncy electric car?

No?

You mean "I really want an electric car that goes up and down!" wasn't what you've been saying? It's not what anybody has been saying?

Thanks for proving my point so conclusively. Musk loads up his vehicles with crap that nobody cares about, making them unaffordable to almost everyone.

You know what would be impressive? Making an electric car that everyone can afford. Looks like only the other car companies will be doing that.

So what. Musk is a fruitcake.

You say so what but those Jobs that Texas or Nevada get will be a loss to California...

So maybe you should think about that...
He has most of his stuff made in China, has he stated he would pull out of China when they were locked down? No..Because slave labor is so much cheaper.

And I do not own a Tesla either... Musk batteries are made with materials mined from Africa that does more damage than good, but still it is Musk choice to leave California...

I believe he hate Gavin Newsome...

Still Texas is not China and Musk will still have to obey State and Federal Laws but will not have to pay that high Minimum wage like in California but then again I doubt the Janitor make minimum wage at his U.S. operations...
They started a lithium mining operation In Northern Nevada to use for batteries, yet most of his batters are made in China..

You know a lot about musk

One of my sons bought one of his flamethrowers....pretty cool. Elon needed $10M for something so he made 20K of these for $500 apiece and sold them out in just a few days. Like I said before, he's got a wicked sense of humor...on Rogan he said he'd recommended that nobody buy one so they bought them faster...one time run and done.

Screen_Shot_2018_01_29_at_12.24.55.0.png

He got millions/billions from Obama's stimulus packages.

He needs to say "Thanks Obama" and turn the excess monies he 'made' back to the Fed Gov.

Well, Barry loves him some electric cars and Elon makes electric cars. I drove a Volt once and it was like a spaceship. No range though and Phoenix is a big city area wise. I'd buy a Tesla if I thought I only had a few months to live....too pricey for me.

Forum List

Back