Elon Musk Helps Pick New Name For Biden.....THE CORPSE

He got triggered

Trump couldn’t beat a guy on diapers. Lol.
No....triggered means screaming, not simply responding to an obvious illegal act by the current administration.
If someone spits in your face you must expect them to say nothing.

Sorry if your fascist tactics cause us to utter a response.
Don't claim innocence.
Anyone who defends this might as well have planned it as well.

Last edited:
More on fascist tactics in post #80:

He got triggered

Trump couldn’t beat a guy on diapers. Lol.
If you got as much looney radical leftist Soros media cash (complicated, no?) to keep the newsprint rolling, rolling, rolling, though the streams are swollen, could you save yourself from their newly wealthy DOJ Dodgers if you lived an organized, humble but truthful life?
You're smart enough to do the math on that one I do believe. :dunno:
Edit: I think you understand the omerta code language.... but I'm not certain. :texflag:

YES, he is.

Elon Musk, in chat with right-leaning Jews, claims ...

View attachment 838096
The Times of Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com › elon-musk-in-chat-wit...
6 days ago — Tech entrepreneur says he's 'aspirationally Jewish,' hedges on invite to Auschwitz, during call with Jewish leaders on allegations of ...

Elon Musk and Ben Shapiro Gather Right-wing Jewish ...

View attachment 838098
Haaretz
https://www.haaretz.com › Jewish World

6 days ago — As Jewish Allies Praised Him on a Live Broadcast on X, Musk Declared His 'Life Story Was Pro-semitic,' Slammed Left-wing Antisemitism, ...
He was just on a chat with Ben Shapiro. No he isn’t. I listened to it. Did you? STFU

He was just on a chat with Ben Shapiro. No he isn’t. I listened to it. Did you? STFU

They are all Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs.

From your own link, dumbass.

The lineup drew applause from Shapiro’s fans on X. “This is gonna be awesome!” Libs of TikTok, a right-wing account operated by an Orthodox Jewish woman, posted.

It also elicited questions about why no women or progressives had been invited to the conversation. No non-Orthodox rabbis were on the list, either.

“Not 1 progressive voice. Not that I agree with them, but talking free speech w/o including them betrays the not-so-hidden agenda,” Andres Spokoiny, president and CEO of the Jewish Funders Network, tweeted. “And why not invite Greenblatt? I hope the great @AriLamm can be the voice of reason & moderation here.”

Spokoiny was referring to Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, which musk has attacked in a series of posts this month. Musk drew allegations of antisemitism after he threatened to sue the ADL, the antisemitism watchdog, for promoting an ad boycott that he said was causing massive financial loss to his business. The group had called for the boycott after Musk acquired the company and removed guardrails against hate speech. Amid his campaign against the nonprofit, Musk interacted with white supremacist accounts criticizing the ADL.

The lineup drew applause from Shapiro’s fans on X. “This is gonna be awesome!” Libs of TikTok, a right-wing account operated by an Orthodox Jewish woman, posted.

It also elicited questions about why no women or progressives had been invited to the conversation. No non-Orthodox rabbis were on the list, either.

“Not 1 progressive voice. Not that I agree with them, but talking free speech w/o including them betrays the not-so-hidden agenda,” Andres Spokoiny, president and CEO of the Jewish Funders Network, tweeted. “And why not invite Greenblatt? I hope the great @AriLamm can be the voice of reason & moderation here.”

Spokoiny was referring to Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, which musk has attacked in a series of posts this month. Musk drew allegations of antisemitism after he threatened to sue the ADL, the antisemitism watchdog, for promoting an ad boycott that he said was causing massive financial loss to his business. The group had called for the boycott after Musk acquired the company and removed guardrails against hate speech. Amid his campaign against the nonprofit, Musk interacted with white supremacist accounts criticizing the ADL.
Idiot the chat happened and I listened. Elon is far from an antisemite.

Idiot the chat happened and I listened. Elon is far from an antisemite.
Moron, I know the chat happened.
Just because a bunch of RWNJ's get together for a chat, doesn't mean shit, jewish or not.

There's a Word for Blaming Jews for Anti-Semitism​

1696510033979.png
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2023/09

Sep 6, 2023 — Elon Musk's conceit that Jews cause themselves to be persecuted is ... anti-Semitism on this platform,” Musk wrote yesterday. Abuse of Jews ...

Elon Musk's dangerous tweets are empowering antisemites

1696509902292.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › opinion › civil-rights › 4192647-...

Sep 9, 2023 — But he is elevating and empowering antisemites by repeatedly engaging with white extremists with antisemitism already at record highs in the

100 Jewish leaders call out Elon Musk for antisemitism on ...​

1696509982438.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › U.S.

Sep 26, 2023 — A group of rabbis, academics and activists said the behavior of owner Elon Musk has allowed "a new stage in antisemitic discourse" to ...

Moron, I know the chat happened.
Just because a bunch of RWNJ's get together for a chat, doesn't mean shit, jewish or not.

There's a Word for Blaming Jews for Anti-Semitism

View attachment 838559
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2023/09
Sep 6, 2023 — Elon Musk's conceit that Jews cause themselves to be persecuted is ... anti-Semitism on this platform,” Musk wrote yesterday. Abuse of Jews ...

Elon Musk's dangerous tweets are empowering antisemites
View attachment 838557
The Hill
https://thehill.com › opinion › civil-rights › 4192647-...
Sep 9, 2023 — But he is elevating and empowering antisemites by repeatedly engaging with white extremists with antisemitism already at record highs in the

100 Jewish leaders call out Elon Musk for antisemitism on ...

View attachment 838558
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › U.S.
Sep 26, 2023 — A group of rabbis, academics and activists said the behavior of owner Elon Musk has allowed "a new stage in antisemitic discourse" to ...
Did you listen to the chat? These “Jewish” leaders support the ADL which has become nothing more than a left wing nut job propaganda machine and has zero to do with defamation of Jewish people. I am Jewish and I am telling you this!

That "old man" has fucked this country really bad.
Yeah, we know.

1696512057886.png

Still calling yourselves "progressive"? 😂

Intelligent readers should recall that we've already made the UC Davis-Metabiota link to both monkeypox and coronavirus from the same vector, African Big Eared Swamp Rat, Malacomys. The coronavirus from Malacomys is Hunter Biden's Metabiota. We note a date of 25 Mar 2014:

3 Aug 2022 Post # 1,044
'Collected....Metabiota....25 Mar 2014'

No, Elon Musk presents a threat because he is a nazi and a fascist capitalist. Nowhere in this video is brought up the fascism of Musk's private company that keeps X's prisoners from being read by non-members. This is a classic fascist move, to privatize national industries, though X is international.

The video does come close: "where are you going to go?" Once Musk as Pimp has given free hits of his Twitter drug, X reverses this freedom by doing nazi book-burning fascism. If any group is anti-fascist, it's the Russians.

That does not let the Biden crime family off the hook, either, the Russians have already shown the Metabiota-Metchnikov Ukraine document online and are clued up about biolabs when they asked Huff for assistance:

Post #372

Forum List

Back