Elon Musk: If Trump loses I'm fucked

Elon's right. He is fucked if Kamala takes over and sicks her DOJ onto him.

Why exactly do you think this is favorable to Kamala? 🤔
The felony charges will start to add up, then they send in the snippers.

NO, F’d means something different, consciousness of guilt!

#VOTEHARRIS
Or simply aware. Something you dont understand.
Musk went on to explain that he’d been “trashing Kamala non-stop,” notably mispronouncing the name of the vice president, while outlining the “joke” he’d told on his social media platform X about the potential assassination of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Musk eventually deleted that tweet.

It was all done with a laugh, but the discussion was also deadly serious, as viewers would learn while the two men spoke at length. Later in the interview, which was recorded on Sunday, Musk reiterated that he was such a threat to Democrats like Harris would even have him jailed. The billionaire said X in particular, which Musk bought for $44 billion back in 2022 when it was known as Twitter, was such a threat that Dems would try to “shut it down by any means possible.”
“They’ll try to prosecute the company, prosecute me. I mean, the amount of lawfare that we’ve seen taking place is outrageous,” said Musk.

Trump was nearly assassinated and has been the target of multiple fake lawsuits and an FBI goon raid of his home. All because of the corrupt Democrat Regime. That is what Elon is talking about.
He's so incompetent he can't even get assassinated properly, if he tried to shoot himself he'd miss.

Or simply aware. Something you dont understand.
Musk went on to explain that he’d been “trashing Kamala non-stop,” notably mispronouncing the name of the vice president, while outlining the “joke” he’d told on his social media platform X about the potential assassination of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Musk eventually deleted that tweet.

It was all done with a laugh, but the discussion was also deadly serious, as viewers would learn while the two men spoke at length. Later in the interview, which was recorded on Sunday, Musk reiterated that he was such a threat to Democrats like Harris would even have him jailed. The billionaire said X in particular, which Musk bought for $44 billion back in 2022 when it was known as Twitter, was such a threat that Dems would try to “shut it down by any means possible.”
“They’ll try to prosecute the company, prosecute me. I mean, the amount of lawfare that we’ve seen taking place is outrageous,” said Musk.

so, he is paranoid also.

Forum List

Back