Elon Musk is a (l)ibertarian?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I dont mean Musk is an ideological Libertarian, but that he subscribes to many libertarian ideas in his own way.

Check out the video.

no

He's the biggest corporate welfare leech on the nation....No self-respecting libertarian would go begging to the gubmint for money to keep his business afloat.
Right, I said he was not an ideological *L*ibertarian

no

He's the biggest corporate welfare leech on the nation....No self-respecting libertarian would go begging to the gubmint for money to keep his business afloat.
What if that same govt single handedly caused them to go sinking?

I don’t trust any “business titan” who would post this about his own company:

i forget the % it dropped, but it’s not a cheap stock and a lot of people lost thousands from this tweet. And they were pissed! Rightly so.

no

Right, I said he was not an ideological *L*ibertarian
He's not even a small "l" libertarian....He's a poseur, grabbing at the label to try to be cool...A younger version of the Koch brothers.

He was a Leftie until he woke up to the disguised intolerance, inhumanity, and fascism of the Democratic Party.

Elon Musk is just another money grubbing CEO. Tesla and GM an their affiliates was going to profit big time from this Green New Deal/ Paris Climate Accord.
There are batteries that are a lot safer and goes thousand more miles on a single charge. But they rather stick to the batteries that their affiliates' owns, that they are helping them out with this Green New Deal.

Forum List

Back