Elon Musk Just FACT-CHECKED Hillary Clinton About The Truth of the Paul Pelosi Attack

It's more than a "tiny possibility" lol

This is priceless

Paul pelosi has had hundreds of gay coke whores over at that residence, and every time he does, the SFPD are in the house, search the whore, and then guard the door of the bedroom.

When police arrived they saw two homos in undies doped up getting violent = Paul shouted and they turned around and opened the bedroom door.

SFPD - covered up coke and prostitution, has taxpayer funded officers guarding the pelosi family closet, and just lied its ass off....

Who opened the door?

Which door?

The cops were there

The BEDROOM door the cops were guarding...

More!

antihivemind
@antihivemind
Replying to
@elonmusk
and
@HillaryClinton

On the plus side, Hillary, it must be nice that it wasn’t your husband being the degenerate pervert for once...
8:37 AM · Oct 30, 2022

Catturd ™
@catturd2
Remember ... if two guys in their underwear get into a hammer fight at 2am - it’s Trump’s fault.
6:49 AM · Oct 29, 2022
·

Actually it's gay shit

Elon just put lying Hillary in her place.

It's glorious!

BASED: Elon Musk Reminds Crooked Hillary There’s a “Tiny Possibility” David DePape Is Paul Pelosi’s Lover​

Damn.
:laughing0301:
Payback is such a BITCH.

Musk probably realized that he has a HUGE undertaking to bring twitter to profitability and to remain a global and local powerhouse in the social media space. He might try to get some airplay with such rabid tweets but the substance of his product for ALL users will determine its outcome.

The odds of him being successful in the manner he might define success to be after the damage done by its former leadership group can't be very high. I always believed that twitter had immense potential, but the "good old days" of free internet and American global influence of this freedom is gone, hampering greatly this potential. With it, Americas influence.

So many factors go into this, partially due to companies like twitter who bow to pressure, partially due to so many who have never risked a finger for freedom wanting more control over its citizens.

Musk probably realized that he has a HUGE undertaking to bring twitter to profitability and to remain a global and local powerhouse in the social media space. He might try to get some airplay with such rabid tweets but the substance of his product for ALL users will determine its outcome.

The odds of him being successful in the manner he might define success to be after the damage done by its former leadership group can't be very high. I always believed that twitter had immense potential, but the "good old days" of free internet and American global influence of this freedom is gone, hampering greatly this potential. With it, Americas influence.

So many factors go into this, partially due to companies like twitter who bow to pressure, partially due to so many who have never risked a finger for freedom wanting more control over its citizens.

Musk is worth like 200 billion... it's a game to him

Musk is worth like 200 billion... it's a game to him

This may be. It's not a game to America though.

His promises before he purchased twitter provided popular responses from many around the world, I've read many of them myself on youtube and its clear people were saying "thank God, maybe America is back (somewhat)."

Twitters actions were horrendous and immensely damaging to the narrative the U.S has spread around the world for decades (maybe this was the point for youtube and those influencing these so-called leaders?). U.S allies cherish free speech, its a concept that connects them to Americans.

If he fails in his endeavor it may do more harm than good no matter how much he may enjoy it.

This may be. It's not a game to America though.

His promises before he purchased twitter provided popular responses from many around the world, I've read many of them myself on youtube and its clear people were saying "thank God, maybe America is back (somewhat)."

Twitters actions were horrendous and immensely damaging to the narrative the U.S has spread around the world for decades (maybe this was the point for youtube and those influencing these so-called leaders?). U.S allies cherish free speech, its a concept that connects them to Americans.

If he fails in his endeavor it may do more harm than good no matter how much he may enjoy it.

I don't use Twitter or even Facebook. They can both go the Myspace way for all I care

[No. Elon Musk, as a Republican, is spreading all the lies that the sick Republicans are attempting to turn into truth. Not a parody. Just the endless attacks on Democrats to turn voters against them.
Just a spoiled Billionaire using his power to spread more lies. Spread lies and then run. ]

Elon Musk on Sunday tweeted a link Sunday to an unfounded conspiracy theory about the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, just three days after the billionaire Tesla CEO acquired Twitter and pledged to make changes to how it handles content moderation.

Musk replied to a tweet from Hillary Clinton, who called the attack on Pelosi “shocking but not surprising,” argued the “GOP and its mouthpieces now regularly spread hate and deranged conspiracy theories” and shared a report that alleged attacker David DePape had shared QAnon and election conspiracy theories online.

In response to Clinton’s post, Musk claimed there was “a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye.”

Musk linked to a no-longer-accessible article from the Santa Monica Observer—which has spread false information in the past—that appeared to claimwithout any evidence that no one broke into the Pelosis’ home and that Paul Pelosi was having an affair with a male prostitute, even though police say Pelosi called 911 during the attack.

Musk did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Forbes.

it’s sad you think Paul getting into a fight with his lover is going to coast the dems votes

Forum List

Back