Elon Musk suffers with the rest of us for defying wokism: son disowns him

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

weird... Why do I want to say this must be the dumbest person in the world... didn't inherit any of his father's intelligence, apparently..

yes, i know.. intelligence and wisdom are not interchangeable.

so this 18 yr old is a trans and

that's not the dumb part although I do think it is "dumb" as in against nature, against God ...

the dumb part (in case you yourself are rather dumb) is

What the....? !

you are going to disinherit "richest man in the world"?

Maybe Musk will adopt me? I could use a dad (mine passed away not long ago)

weird... Why do I want to say this must be the dumbest person in the world... didn't inherit any of his father's intelligence, apparently..

yes, i know.. intelligence and wisdom are not interchangeable.

so this 18 yr old is a trans and

that's not the dumb part although I do think it is "dumb" as in against nature, against God ...

the dumb part (in case you yourself are rather dumb) is

What the....? !

you are going to disinherit "richest man in the world"?

Maybe Musk will adopt me? I could use a dad (mine passed away not long ago)
Doesn't this mean Elon is a failure as a parent??

This raises the inconvenient question of 'nature' or 'nuture' for Elon.

He's going to have to spend a lot of money to buy himself out of this mess.

And so now, will Elon's sympathetic audience address the question of nature/nurture.

If anyone wants my answer they can have it if they are capable of asking in a decent and appropriate way.

What will Elon himself say when he eventually goes hat in hand to his son? LOL

A lot of crazy surrounds this guy. I dont know much about him but he is a flake with his twitter obsession, dated the debatably crazy Amber Heard, is estranged from this kid of his, and has regular crazy tweets. Why cant successful people be normal? Maybe you cant be crazy successful with some crazy in you?

no, it means trans people are about dumb as we always thought
So when Republicans are going around demanding the parents of trans people be arrested -- they were just being full of shit -- or were they only talking about parents whom they don't worship simply because they are rich??

By the way, let's hope his youngest son doesn't decide to change his name because of what his pops named him...imagine if the tranny kid changed his name to "X Æ A-12" -- you reactionary right-wingers would go ape shit....but since Elon himself named his kid this -- it's totally awesome, huh?

So when Republicans are going around demanding the parents of trans people be arrested -- they were just being full of shit -- or were they only talking about parents whom they don't worship simply because they are rich??

By the way, let's hope his youngest son doesn't decide to change his name because of what his pops named him...imagine if the tranny kid changed his name to "X Æ A-12" -- you reactionary right-wingers would go ape shit....but since Elon himself named his kid this -- it's totally awesome, huh?

I think his new name is Vivian.

A lot of crazy surrounds this guy. I dont know much about him but he is a flake with his twitter obsession, dated the debatably crazy Amber Heard, is estranged from this kid of his, and has regular crazy tweets. Why cant successful people be normal? Maybe you cant be crazy successful with some crazy in you?
So the American way of god and money didn't work out very well for Elon!

There's no big mystery when one knows that you look first to CEO's for psychopathy. So now we can start imagining what a psychopathe will do to extract his ass out of the ultimate bad situation?

It's going to be some fkn public sideshow!

Forum List

Back