Elvis and Shogun want to know: Who has the deeper Conserv Legacy? Buckely or Palin

Whose legacy has had a deeper impact on Conservative politics?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William F. Buckley

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh so you admit Clinton deflected.

what the fuck does blaming clinton have to do with the utter stupidity found deep in the assumption that Buckely didn't receive as much vitriol THEN as palin does NOW? That, somehow, Palin has *poof* magically become some fucking conservative ICON larger than Buckely?

seriously, dude. You should rename yourself Fonze because you have just jumped the shark.

i never said Buckley didn't receive more vitrol THEN as Palin does NOW. I agree with you on that point.

I quoted you, Elvis. period. point. blank.

wipe the egg off of your face and admit that you were wrong. At least that is the respectable way out of this thread.

I just voted for Buckley. unfortunately, Shogun is too fucking stupid to post the correct question.

what do you think the question was supposed to be?

Who is more loathed by the Left in the year 2009? would be a good one.

I'm not sure that's a valid question. Buckley was never "loathed" by anyone I ever knew. I know I disagreed with him, but he was always brilliant.

You give Palin far more credit for any effect you think she might have. It's not that people "hate" Palin ... it's that most people I know think she's pretty ignorant and his too thin a skin to be in national politics.

But the distaste people may feel for someone of her obvious intellectual deficits isn't anything like what the right likes to pretend it is.

Buckley was a far greater danger, if that's what you're getting at, insofar as his ideas were intelligently stated and he could actually make arguments that were capable of convincing others. Palin can't convince anyone of anything because of the nature of her rhetoric. It can only resonate for people who already agree with her.

Does that answer your question?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA]YouTube - Cricket Chirping[/ame]

I read the Tony Snow thread. It was a much shorter thread, but you were respectful. Jillian was respectful and called Chris out for not being. However, would you mind going to the end of the "shit on the dead guy" thread and reading chris' comments? and then putting your foot up his ass?

I read the Tony Snow thread. It was a much shorter thread, but you were respectful. Jillian was respectful and called Chris out for not being. However, would you mind going to the end of the "shit on the dead guy" thread and reading chris' comments? and then putting your foot up his ass?

again, 2/22 posts don't reflect more than the REST OF THE 20 FUCKING POSTS. good fucking grief, dude. You even admit that LIBS were the ones taking other LIBS to task when you haven't posted nary a single fucking similar response to the conservative jackals yesterday.

:rofl:

say, didn't you just promise to post the tony snow thread? why didn't you go ahead and do that by now?

:eusa_angel:

again, 2/22 posts don't reflect more than the REST OF THE 20 FUCKING POSTS. good fucking grief, dude. You even admit that LIBS were the ones taking other LIBS to task when you haven't posted nary a single fucking similar response to the conservative jackals yesterday.

say, didn't you just promise to post the tony snow thread? why didn't you go ahead and do that by now?

after you grant my request.

um, i dont need to grant you a damn thing, Elvis. You made the assertions that YOU cannot back up with evidence. I know because I POSTED THE GODDAMN BUCKELY THREAD. It doesn't matter how much you flounder about on the hook, dude; you are still caught.

um, i dont need to grant you a damn thing, Elvis. You made the assertions that YOU cannot back up with evidence. I know because I POSTED THE GODDAMN BUCKELY THREAD. It doesn't matter how much you flounder about on the hook, dude; you are still caught.

We gave you evidence that there were those on your side who were not respectful to Tony Snow, who I think you'll agree, is not the heavy hitter that Teddy was.

BTW Tony Snow lied to the American people.

Why should I not hate him?

shut the fuck up, dude. a LOT of politicians lie. All you are doing is proving that you are no better than the necroparty conservatives throwing a deathday party for Kennedy. Seriously, you are no better than Elvis and the rest of the maypole of death dancers.

no caught about it. Chris is on your side and he wasn't respectful to Tony Snow, a press secretary for christ's sake.

We gave you evidence that there were those on your side who were not respectful to Tony Snow, who I think you'll agree, is not the heavy hitter that Teddy was.

2 out of HOW MANY? 22? yea, dude. REAL reflective. Care to opine on how Kennedy's death thread compares?

shut the fuck up, dude. a LOT of politicians lie. All you are doing is proving that you are no better than the necroparty conservatives throwing a deathday party for Kennedy. Seriously, you are no better than Elvis and the rest of the maypole of death dancers.

Show me where I said anything about being glad Teddy was dead or that he deserved cancer. I'll wait.

no caught about it. Chris is on your side and he wasn't respectful to Tony Snow, a press secretary for christ's sake.

and was summarily disregarded by MY SIDE. As he often is. Hell, were it only a few nutters to bake deathday cakes yesterday you MIGHT have a point. But, it sure as fuck wasn't 2/22 consercatives frolicking in joy yesterday. You know it. i know it. and no amount of thrashing about like a fish on a hook will make it untrue.

2 out of HOW MANY? 22? yea, dude. REAL reflective. Care to opine on how Kennedy's death thread compares?

it's probably worse, but like i said, Tony Snow was no Teddy, and you'll admit to that. we can do a poll on that if you like.

Show me where I said anything about being glad Teddy was dead or that he deserved cancer. I'll wait.

nice strawman. How about I GO AHEAD AND POST HOW YOU KEEP RATIONALIZING THEIR POSTS BY CRYING ABOUT SNOW AND BUCKELY INSTEAD?

what? that doesn't fit your crafted criteria? you dont say!

and was summarily disregarded by MY SIDE. As he often is. Hell, were it only a few nutters to bake deathday cakes yesterday you MIGHT have a point. But, it sure as fuck wasn't 2/22 consercatives frolicking in joy yesterday. You know it. i know it. and no amount of thrashing about like a fish on a hook will make it untrue.

will you agree that Teddy was more significant than Tony Snow?

nice strawman. How about I GO AHEAD AND POST HOW YOU KEEP RATIONALIZING THEIR POSTS BY CRYING ABOUT SNOW AND BUCKELY INSTEAD?

what? that doesn't fit your crafted criteria? you dont say!

still waiting for you to tell me where I said it's good he's dead or he deserved it.

it's probably worse, but like i said, Tony Snow was no Teddy, and you'll admit to that. we can do a poll on that if you like.

yet the similar reactions of LIBERALS are the same observation of humanity; and empathy for the death of a player in politics. Rather than some bullshit 2/22 excuse you keep trying to hide behind.

good grief, dude. THIS is where you might want to take off the team jersey. Your posts this morning have been asinine at best.

Forum List

Back