Elvis Trivia...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I was surprised to learn this:

During his long and storied career, Elvis Presley performed over 1,600 shows in over 240 cities.

With the exception of three of them, every single one of those shows was performed in the United States.

Why?

Because Colonel Parker was an illegal immigrant to the U.S. and was afraid he would not be allowed to re-enter the country.

Because Colonel Parker was an illegal immigrant to the U.S. and was afraid he would not be allowed to re-enter the country.

Parker would not let Elvis perform abroad.
He made up excuses that they couldn’t provide security for Elvis and that he would be assassinated

All because he didn’t have a valid passport

Parker would not let Elvis perform abroad.
He made up excuses that they couldn’t provide security for Elvis and that he would be assassinated

All because he didn’t have a valid passport

He wasn't the most scrupulous fellow...

360_F_519431271_ThrvRWFD7JkMHVcM9E7PtC6lYpr2uz2Y.jpg

Now, for extra credit: Tom Parker went everywhere with Presley. Yet three of Presley's shows were outside the United States. Parker attended those. So, where were those three concerts held, and why was Parker able to attend?

Canada. Because, and I'm guessing here, back in the day a passport was not needed to enter either country from the other.

I was surprised to learn this:

During his long and storied career, Elvis Presley performed over 1,600 shows in over 240 cities.

With the exception of three of them, every single one of those shows was performed in the United States.

Why?
The Colonel couldn't get a passport

Another Elvis Trivia...

Did Elvis ever admit to getting blow jobs and sex from underage girls after shows?

He was nominated for 14 Grammys, he won 3. All of them for gospel music/songs.

Forum List

Back