Email Leak: Colin Powell Reveals Israel Has 200 Nukes, ‘All Targeted on iran

Good! That's the only deterrent against those animals, especially since Obama decided to arm insane Iranian Islamo-Vermin with them and hoping they use them on Israel.
They should just go ahead and use them already.

Israel will do a false flag if they can't talk the US Cia into it first. Seems we have been taunting them by having ships in the Persian Coast. Either way they will start a war and the US will have to fight. Who knows what Russia will do, I hope for Iran sake it helps protect Iran, but Russia is very close to Israel so
Dani you might want to get out. Israel always has to start trouble.

I have a little crystal ball, but don't really need one.
if they use nuclear weapon in iran. then they must wait for second holocaust by aryan iranian
:badgrin:
we can destroy .. and kill all israel people in 2 hours without nuclear weapon:badgrin:

Wishful thinking. Iran would be entirely depopulated by Israel if Iran ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And Iran knows this. All the talk is bluster, nothing else.

I'll go further, if Iran decides to abrogate the Nuclear Treaty they signed which keeps them from developing a nuclear weapon and they then start getting close to achieving one, Israel will act on it's own to stop and end Iran's attempt to get a nuclear weapon.

iran would be entirely depopulated by Israel if Iran ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And Iran knows this

israel would be entirely depopulated by iran if israel ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And israel knows this

Israel has no desire to attack Iran, while the opposite is not the case. Come on now, honesty helps your position, it does no good to obfuscate something.
Israel has no desire to attack Iran and all 200 nukes Targeted on iran ???!!!!!

This comment wins the stupid comment of the day on the entire internet..

1023149582.jpg
Campaign-2016-Powell-_Horo-e1473911327182-635x357.jpg
In leaked emails, Colin Powell says Israel has 200 nukes
Email Leak: Colin Powell Reveals Israel Has 200 Nukes, ‘All Targeted on Tehran’

I'm not sure I have a problem with that. And we already know Saudi Arabia has given Israel the right to use its airspace if they need to hit Iran.

Israel will do a false flag if they can't talk the US Cia into it first. Seems we have been taunting them by having ships in the Persian Coast. Either way they will start a war and the US will have to fight. Who knows what Russia will do, I hope for Iran sake it helps protect Iran, but Russia is very close to Israel so

if they use nuclear weapon in iran. then they must wait for second holocaust by aryan iranian
we can destroy .. and kill all israel people in 2 hours without nuclear weapon:badgrin:

Wishful thinking. Iran would be entirely depopulated by Israel if Iran ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And Iran knows this. All the talk is bluster, nothing else.

I'll go further, if Iran decides to abrogate the Nuclear Treaty they signed which keeps them from developing a nuclear weapon and they then start getting close to achieving one, Israel will act on it's own to stop and end Iran's attempt to get a nuclear weapon.

iran would be entirely depopulated by Israel if Iran ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And Iran knows this

israel would be entirely depopulated by iran if israel ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And israel knows this

Israel has no desire to attack Iran, while the opposite is not the case. Come on now, honesty helps your position, it does no good to obfuscate something.

No. it they know Iran would hit them
In a heartbeat. Deterrence has been proven to work.

Or would you rather Israel get hit by nukes from Iran?

No one pushes out violence onto the planet like the US and Israel, it's quite a business.
If thats true, why hasnt Israel nuked Iran? Oh, thats right, its not true at all and youre just a dumb fucktard who hates jews and America.

When has Israel said it's goal is to annihilate Iran? They never have, but leaders in Iran have said this about Israel.

How about everyone in the middle east just live together and stop causing the rest of humanity on the Earth such a lot of bullshit!! Stop it!

That would require the assumption of Muslims being rational people.

When has Israel said it's goal is to annihilate Iran? They never have, but leaders in Iran have said this about Israel.

How about everyone in the middle east just live together and stop causing the rest of humanity on the Earth such a lot of bullshit!! Stop it!

It makes the same assumption for Israelis and every other human being. The Israelis are not angels either.

It makes the same assumption for Israelis and every other human being. The Israelis are not angels either.

I haven't seen many Israeli or Jewish terror attacks in Europe or anywhere else for that matter.

I haven't seen many Israeli or Jewish terror attacks in Europe or anywhere else for that matter.
and you have seen one iranian or shia terror attack in europe and usa ?

and you have seen one iranian or shia terror attack in europe and usa ?

Nope, but they are still batshit crazy. I like how you phrased that to not include the Iran Hostage crisis in 1979. I think they are being very smart, biding time to build nukes. Once they do, it's going to be WWIII.

Riiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back