Email Leak: Colin Powell Reveals Israel Has 200 Nukes, ‘All Targeted on iran

Laugh little ****....makes it feel so much better to watch your kind suffer. :) Afraid little pussy won't even put up an avatar.

Good! That's the only deterrent against those animals, especially since Obama decided to arm insane Iranian Islamo-Vermin with them and hoping they use them on Israel.
Yeah Iran is pure evil! You see that list of nations its invaded and destroyed over the past 100 years? No? Oh nvm that was the US and Israel!

You aren't in one of your ridiculous echo chambers here; you just look like an idiot here posting your silly assed propaganda.
Go ahead needle dick show me some countries Iran has invaded....I can name close to 50 the US has in the past 100 years! The past several for Israels sake

lol it thinks it's making a point.
So many options when time comes....I think I would rather see your pathetic cuck neo con leaders suffer you lemmings can be used as shields on the front line....guaranteed casualties.

You want to suck my penis and have me slap you around is what you want.

Israel will do a false flag if they can't talk the US Cia into it first. Seems we have been taunting them by having ships in the Persian Coast. Either way they will start a war and the US will have to fight. Who knows what Russia will do, I hope for Iran sake it helps protect Iran, but Russia is very close to Israel so
Dani you might want to get out. Israel always has to start trouble.

I have a little crystal ball, but don't really need one.
if they use nuclear weapon in iran. then they must wait for second holocaust by aryan iranian
:badgrin:
we can destroy .. and kill all israel people in 2 hours without nuclear weapon:badgrin:

Wishful thinking. Iran would be entirely depopulated by Israel if Iran ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And Iran knows this. All the talk is bluster, nothing else.

I'll go further, if Iran decides to abrogate the Nuclear Treaty they signed which keeps them from developing a nuclear weapon and they then start getting close to achieving one, Israel will act on it's own to stop and end Iran's attempt to get a nuclear weapon.

Sounds like Powell has compromised some serious classified info. Shouldn't that warrant criminal charges? I mean, he's a repub on paper.

It would only take one modern nuclear weapon to erase Tehran from the Earth, they don't have 200 targeted at one city. And this isn't really a surprise except for the fact a high ranking official has confirmed what the world knew.

Of course you can imagine what the reaction in Iran will be.

they chant 'Death To America' daily, 5 times a day, in their mosques, and they attacked American soil. It's actually embarrassing and sad they aren't a glass parking lot as it is; we should have ended their misery for them in 1979.

That is the sentiment of the Bubba of the South ludicrous convention. I know Trump is stupid enough to ask why we can't use nuclear weapons over and over but the adults of the world understand why.

Ah, one of the Left Wing antisemitic tards jumps in to help out his neo-nazi buddy. They make a great couple, don't they? lol

Ah, your another weirdo that projects their demons out onto the rest of society. Bellevue is available to you.

Holy crap, ol' Colin's email sure do pack a punch, don't they?

Israel's nukes, slamming both nominees...

Stay on THIS guy's good side.

:laugh:

1023149582.jpg
Campaign-2016-Powell-_Horo-e1473911327182-635x357.jpg
In leaked emails, Colin Powell says Israel has 200 nukes
Email Leak: Colin Powell Reveals Israel Has 200 Nukes, ‘All Targeted on Tehran’

Great News!!!!

Israel will do a false flag if they can't talk the US Cia into it first. Seems we have been taunting them by having ships in the Persian Coast. Either way they will start a war and the US will have to fight. Who knows what Russia will do, I hope for Iran sake it helps protect Iran, but Russia is very close to Israel so

if they use nuclear weapon in iran. then they must wait for second holocaust by aryan iranian
we can destroy .. and kill all israel people in 2 hours without nuclear weapon:badgrin:

Wishful thinking. Iran would be entirely depopulated by Israel if Iran ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And Iran knows this. All the talk is bluster, nothing else.

I'll go further, if Iran decides to abrogate the Nuclear Treaty they signed which keeps them from developing a nuclear weapon and they then start getting close to achieving one, Israel will act on it's own to stop and end Iran's attempt to get a nuclear weapon.

I seem to remember Barry threatening Israel if they preemptively hit Irans nuclear sites.
Thank God those days are about over....

iran would be entirely depopulated by Israel if Iran ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And Iran knows this

israel would be entirely depopulated by iran if israel ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And israel knows this

I seem to remember Barry threatening Israel if they preemptively hit Irans nuclear sites.

You 'seem' to remember? LOL

Dodgy Donald is that you?

iran would be entirely depopulated by Israel if Iran ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And Iran knows this

israel would be entirely depopulated by iran if israel ever attempted to cross their border. You know that. And israel knows this

Israel has no desire to attack Iran, while the opposite is not the case. Come on now, honesty helps your position, it does no good to obfuscate something.

It would only take one modern nuclear weapon to erase Tehran from the Earth, they don't have 200 targeted at one city. And this isn't really a surprise except for the fact a high ranking official has confirmed what the world knew.

they chant 'Death To America' daily, 5 times a day, in their mosques, and they attacked American soil. It's actually embarrassing and sad they aren't a glass parking lot as it is; we should have ended their misery for them in 1979.

That is the sentiment of the Bubba of the South ludicrous convention. I know Trump is stupid enough to ask why we can't use nuclear weapons over and over but the adults of the world understand why.

Ah, one of the Left Wing antisemitic tards jumps in to help out his neo-nazi buddy. They make a great couple, don't they? lol

You do realize over 65 million some say over 85 million died in WWII, WWII was not about the jews, besides the rich ones got out in time and then declared war on Germany, the few million religious jews who died in the concentration and work camps was a tiny little bit of WWII so excuse me which I don't cry for yous. Now the Now the Holdolm was another thing, Stalin and his jews, read about that.

They haven't even started.

You 'seem' to remember? LOL

Dodgy Donald is that you?

Are you insinuating I can't spell?

You do realize over 65 million some say over 85 million died in WWII, WWII was not about the jews, besides the rich ones got out in time and then declared war on Germany, the few million religious jews who died in the concentration and work camps was a tiny little bit of WWII so excuse me which I don't cry for yous. Now the Now the Holdolm was another thing, Stalin and his jews, read about that.

They haven't even started.

Pretty sure Barry's days are about over.

Israel has no desire to attack Iran, while the opposite is not the case. Come on now, honesty helps your position, it does no good to obfuscate something.
Israel has no desire to attack Iran and all 200 nukes Targeted on iran ???!!!!!

Israel has no desire to attack Iran and all 200 nukes Targeted on iran ???!!!!!

When has Israel said it's goal is to annihilate Iran? They never have, but leaders in Iran have said this about Israel.

How about everyone in the middle east just live together and stop causing the rest of humanity on the Earth such a lot of bullshit!! Stop it!

Hell Yeah!! Why not just roll some joints and sing some Bob Dylan songs with them n stuff? ..... that's bound to work!!!! It always did in those Billy Jack movies!!!!

Holy crap, ol' Colin's email sure do pack a punch, don't they?

Israel's nukes, slamming both nominees...

Stay on THts black.IS guy's good side.

:laugh:
Apparently he has only one side and it's black.
What does his skin color have to do with it?

And I'm pretty sure that changing people's quotes is against the rules here.
Powell had demonstrated he is only consistent where perceived blackness is involved. He supports Obama but not Hillary. He is Republican on paper but goes where the race issue takes him.
If I altered your post it was an accident. Probably an Android glitch.

Forum List

Back