Emails: Lois Lerner Is Longtime Friends With Regulator Who Targeted Scott Walker

HereWeGoAgain

Zing the bastard a few more times and you might get another one!!!:badgrin:

Really..thank you again!! But I'm not here for recognition,unless of course it's for my tireless efforts to make liberals look like the fucken idiots they are.
But even then...it's a labor of love that needs no recognition...I do it from the bottom of my heart,and of course because they make so easy...because i'm truly a lazy fucker at heart.

11044606_10153143477964637_6142961443563725296_n.jpg

And the shit keeps getting deeper...
Most criminal administration in the history of our nation.
Fuck all you democrats....pay back is gonna be a bitch.
Not gonna lie it's been a pretty fun 6+ years of payback for the Bush disaster you all inflicted on this country. Especially the last few weeks have been pretty great. :thup:

So you're happy the IRS was used to persecute innocent Americans?

Nixon used the IRS to punish enemies. Why do Democrats insist on following in his footsteps?

Not gonna lie it's been a pretty fun 6+ years of payback for the Bush disaster you all inflicted on this country. Especially the last few weeks have been pretty great. :thup:

What a bold claim. Without any proof. :laugh:

No, it's been fun watching all you smug bastards bitch and moan for 6 years :thup:

There's abundant proof. Only a fool believes she's innocent.
I'm sure she'll be arrested any day now :rofl:
The IRS abuse of power was absolutely clear.....................and what is also clear is that your side doesn't give a damn about this abuse of power since it came from your side.................Heads should have rolled a long time ago..................

But abusing power and targeting those who don't believe as you do is ok in your book.............

Says a lot about your character and morals...............and respect for the laws of this country...........

Nuff said.

No, it's been fun watching all you smug bastards bitch and moan for 6 years :thup:

The IRS abuse of power was absolutely clear.....................and what is also clear is that your side doesn't give a damn about this abuse of power since it came from your side.................Heads should have rolled a long time ago..................

But abusing power and targeting those who don't believe as you do is ok in your book.............

Says a lot about your character and morals...............and respect for the laws of this country...........

Nuff said.
Making up lies, and wanting to destroy people you don't like just to satisfy your bitterness.

Nuff said.
Making up lies, and wanting to destroy people you don't like just to satisfy your bitterness.

I'm not the one supporting Mr. Pen and a phone now am I...............and the IRS admitted the targeting............then tried to blow it off as an isolated incident..........as they tried to ditch evidence.....................

Why don't you take the 5th..............

Nuff said.

I'm not the one supporting Mr. Pen and a phone now am I...............and the IRS admitted the targeting............then tried to blow it off as an isolated incident..........as they tried to ditch evidence.....................

You are supporting nonsense. Just another witch hunt because the GOP can't win on the issues.

Nuff said.

You are supporting nonsense. Just another witch hunt because the GOP can't win on the issues.
You support corruption.

Nuff said.

IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election - The Washington Post
http://www.all-fab.com/pdf/bcsi103.pdf
20 Facts About IRS Targeting Those Emails And The White House - Forbes

Nuff said.

IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election - The Washington Post

Thats the thing that has always amazed me about liberals.
It doesnt matter if the evidence is right there in front of them they will still deny it happened.
It takes a special kind of delusional thinking to be a democrat.

Last edited:
If Republican were a true opposition party, Lois current choices would either be: turn states evidence against Obama or flee the country

Nixon used the IRS to punish enemies. Why do Democrats insist on following in his footsteps?

Nixon only talked about doing it, and that was one of the articles they were planning to impeach him with. Obama actually did it, and to large groups of people.

Nuff said.

Thats the thing that has always amazed me about liberals.
It doesnt matter if the evidence is right there in front of them they will still deny it happened.
It takes a special kind of delusional thinking to be a democrat.

I've seen liberals post the same lies and logical fallacies in here over and over and over again. No matter how many times you explode their dishonest and wrong claims, they continue to reuse them.

Forum List

Back