Emails: Lois Lerner Is Longtime Friends With Regulator Who Targeted Scott Walker

They used their position in government to damage American citizens, which is a crime. Why do you think Lerner is hiding evidence, stupid?
Did they? Zero real evidence so far. I might believe you loser cons, if you weren't constantly inventing fake grievances.
I guess you don't keep up on current events much, do you, idiot?
Yeah current events point to her probably being arrested any day now :rofl:
Thank you for admitting you support criminal activity by government officials.
Lol you are so lame
And you have no morals.

Did they? Zero real evidence so far. I might believe you loser cons, if you weren't constantly inventing fake grievances.
Lol you are so lame
And you have no morals.
Hearing that from you, a person with such despicable morals, all I can do is laugh :laugh:

:dunno:

Lol you are so lame
And you have no morals.
Hearing that from you, a person with such despicable morals, all I can do is laugh :laugh:

If we found a video of Lerner discussing how she was planning to suppress conservative groups ahead of the 2012 election and how she was under pressure from Obama and other Democrats to do that, would you admit that she was criminally guilty? Or would you just say "they all do it"?

And the shit keeps getting deeper...
Most criminal administration in the history of our nation.
Fuck all you democrats....pay back is gonna be a bitch.
Not gonna lie it's been a pretty fun 6+ years of payback for the Bush disaster you all inflicted on this country. Especially the last few weeks have been pretty great. :thup:

So you're happy the IRS was used to persecute innocent Americans?
What a bold claim. Without any proof. :laugh:

No, it's been fun watching all you smug bastards bitch and moan for 6 years :thup:

Old School, Do you know what they did to the people that were associated with Walker? It was an exact replica of the Nazi SS. They waited till dawn so all the neighbors were awakened. Sirens blaring, swat teams descending. Rammed their doors down, gathered the whole family in one room. Dragged the children out of bed and held them at gun point, while the houses were ransacked, and personal belongings "confiscated". How on earth does an American citizen think that is winning?

1965062_10152294355249637_436970893_n.jpg

Not gonna lie it's been a pretty fun 6+ years of payback for the Bush disaster you all inflicted on this country. Especially the last few weeks have been pretty great. :thup:

So what exactly are a bunch of unemployed ass wipes going to do?

So you're happy the IRS was used to persecute innocent Americans?
What a bold claim. Without any proof. :laugh:

No, it's been fun watching all you smug bastards bitch and moan for 6 years :thup:

The shits a coming,you're just to damn stupid to see the headlights bearing down on your dumb ass.

Lol you are so lame
And you have no morals.

If we found a video of Lerner discussing how she was planning to suppress conservative groups ahead of the 2012 election and how she was under pressure from Obama and other Democrats to do that, would you admit that she was criminally guilty? Or would you just say "they all do it"?

I think the reason Trump is doing so well is his candor. I think we are so sick of back room deals, and lying politicians, and dirty deeds, and cover up after cover up, that when someone tells it like it really is, we cheer because it's been sooooo long since we've been exposed to the truth, that it has become a phenomenon.

Trump is rousing something. It's patriotism. I think we are tired of the Obama administration's cheap tricks and his constant apologizing for America. I know I am.

I've said it before, Trump is the hatchet man. He's doing damage to the left by telling the truth. He most likely won't be the nominee but he will inflict serious damage to the left. His honesty has earned him a lot of respect and he will be better off for it.

We haven't seen shit hit the fan like it will when the Obama regime gives Iran a nuke assembly line. It will change the scope of the world. In a horrible, violent way.

I've said it before, Trump is the hatchet man. He's doing damage to the left by telling the truth. He most likely won't be the nominee but he will inflict serious damage to the left. His honesty has earned him a lot of respect and he will be better off for it.

I don't know SJ, He is having to move to convention halls to accommodate the number of people he's drawing. If he continues to gain momentum, the GOP won't be able to ignore the fact that he can beat Hillary. She isn't the shoe in she thought she'd be. And there is no reason for Trump to bow out. He's exceeding his own expectations and that's saying something.

I don't know SJ, He is having to move to convention halls to accommodate the number of people he's drawing. If he continues to gain momentum, the GOP won't be able to ignore the fact that he can beat Hillary. She isn't the shoe in she thought she'd be. And there is no reason for Trump to bow out. He's exceeding his own expectations and that's saying something.
I'm not dismissing the fact that he could end up with the nomination and I wouldn't have a problem with a Trump Presidency (better than any Democrat), I just see him as the guy who forces the libs to talk about the corruption and undermining of the country without the fear of being skewered in the msm. If that earns him the nomination, so be it. He'll get my vote.

Only a POS like you would get satisfaction out of your party committing crimes against American citizens. More proof that you have no morals.
They did not commit any crimes. But please feel free to continue bitching and moaning. It keeps the site fun for me. :thup:
They used their position in government to damage American citizens, which is a crime. Why do you think Lerner is hiding evidence, stupid?

No, not until a Republican is in office. Obama would never prosecute one of his minion criminals.

Trump would tear Hillary apart in a debate. Those other mealy mouth Republicans would be afraid to criticize her. I fail to see how any Republican could possibly lose to a bona fide criminal like Hillary, but they will find a way.

Lol you are so lame
And you have no morals.

He is a liberal, after all.

Lol you are so lame

LOL..You suck dicks like a two dollar whore.

Lol you are so lame

LOL..You suck dicks like a two dollar whore.

I have to thank my fans...I just got an award for being noticed.
I'll put it right there with my award for being around for six months....even though I've been around since 2010.
Again ..thank you all!! I dont deserve it.....

HereWeGoAgain

Zing the bastard a few more times and you might get another one!!!:badgrin:

Forum List

Back