Emails Reveal President Obama Shut Down WW2 Memorial Knowing Vets Were Coming!

They ... voted ... for Obamacare before they know what was in it ...

Totally ridiculous

But Fox keeps saying it so it must be true

Nancy Pelosi: “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what’s in it”

That? :cuckoo:

Kind of beating a dead horse with that fable aren't you? But, hey, conservatives eat it up even if it highlights how gullible they are

A more truthful statement would be that liberals supported ObamaCare before they even knew what was in it

Totally ridiculous

Tell that to the third most powerful person in the US at the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

Of course who could blame them? It was the middle of the night at Christmas when they "passed" it and it is quite large.

BGNkW3FCEAEzDeZ.jpg:large

You just keep saying things and saying things, interesting.

A more truthful statement would be that liberals supported ObamaCare before they even knew what was in it

Republicans voted no because they knew enough about what was in it. Obviously with all the illegal changes Obama is making since they paid off their own party members to pass the law he didn't know what was in it or the ramifications of passing the biggest tax increase in history.

Totally ridiculous

Tell that to the third most powerful person in the US at the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

Of course who could blame them? It was the middle of the night at Christmas when they "passed" it and it is quite large.

You just keep saying things and saying things, interesting.

At the time Pelosi made that statement there were two competing healthcare bills. One in the House and one in the Senate. When asked about what was in the bill, Pelosi correctly stated she did not know what was in it because they had not passed a consolidated bill

Do conservatives "Really" believe bills are voted on without knowing the details?

I know FoxNation eats that shit up, but do you really believe it?

Totally ridiculous

Kind of beating a dead horse with that fable aren't you? But, hey, conservatives eat it up even if it highlights how gullible they are

I guess you can blame Pelosi for continuing the "fable," or youtube for making it available.

Totally ridiculous

Fable? Dude, there are video clips all over the internet of her saying it. And "we" are gullible?

Speaker Nancy Pelosi delivered a speech this morning at the 2010 Legislative Conference for the National Association of Counties (NACo

“You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention — it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President’s economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation — innovation begins in the classroom — clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.

Voting History of the ACA, without the backdoor dealings and down right payoff of the democrat party:

Introduced in the House as the "Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009" (H.R. 3590) by Charles Rangel (D–NY) on September 17, 2009
Committee consideration by: Ways and Means
Passed the House on October 8, 2009 (416–0)
Passed the Senate as the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" on December 24, 2009 (60–39) with amendment
House agreed to Senate amendment on March 21, 2010 (219–212)
Signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010

So, when she said this she had had over two weeks to look over the amendments made by the Senate. What fog of controversy is she even talking about? It was pretty much passed by a unanimous voted of democrats.

Of course your train of argument is the only argument that can possibly be put forth but it is a lie none the less she never said a word about waiting for the Senate in her speech because she didn't need to wait.

BOTTOM LINE, THERE WERE NOT TWO BILLS THERE WAS ONE BILL. NOW RIGHTWINGER TAKE YOUR SEAT NEXT TO TRUTH(DOESN'T)MATTER.

Last edited:

Fable? Dude, there are video clips all over the internet of her saying it. And "we" are gullible?

You are either gullible or incable of taking a statement in context

Why do conservatives strugle so much with the English language? Can we do "You didn't build that" next?

I know FoxNation eats that shit up, but do you really believe it?

You're calling Pelosi a liar?

One would think that when caught so obviously that a person would just shut up. But as RW and Truth(doesn't)Matter have shown they just double down. But in fairness I believe they believe what they are saying so although it appears to be a lie it is more like a delusion.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Why do conservatives strugle so much with the English language? Can we do "You didn't build that" next?

Here it is again, tell me what is out of context: “You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention — it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President’s economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation — innovation begins in the classroom — clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.

Given the time line and given the actual speech you still continue down the same road. Quite interesting.

You're more than gullible if you believe the members of congress read the bill before voting on it...........

GREAT IDEA !!!! :up: we all know and even you libtards should know, your messiah never built anything but a wall of shit, hate, lies and a traitor to his home country..., KENYA, ooooh!! BTW have you lame brain libernutz noticed lately all the "GOOD" things he is doing for that rat hole country of corruption ??

Jesus, Winger...you're starting off your day saying Pelosi didn't say what everyone knows she DID say and that Barry didn't say what everyone knows HE said? LOL

You're displaying a masochistic streak a mile wide, little buddy! You might as well put a sign on your back that says "Kick Me!"

Jesus, Winger...you're starting off your day saying Pelosi didn't say what everyone knows she DID say and that Barry didn't say what everyone knows HE said? LOL

You're displaying a masochistic streak a mile wide, little buddy! You might as well put a sign on your back that says "Kick Me!"

Yup

Conservatives and reading comprehension

Quite a mismatch

Yup

Conservatives and reading comprehension

Quite a mismatch

LOL It's not like anyone needs "reading comprehension", Winger...it's on video! Why even go there? Pelosi and Obama stuck their feet a mile down their throats on both those statements. We live in a world of video replay. When you make a statement like "If you like your healthcare insurance...you can keep your healthcare insurance...PERIOD!" on stage to a huge audience it's going to be recorded and it's going to be used either for you or against you. You'll see that happen to Democrats like Mary Landrieu who not only voted for ObamaCare but is on video extolling the wonders of the law. She's screwed.

Forum List

Back