Emails Reveal President Obama Shut Down WW2 Memorial Knowing Vets Were Coming!

At the time Pelosi made that statement there were two competing healthcare bills. One in the House and one in the Senate. When asked about what was in the bill, Pelosi correctly stated she did not know what was in it because they had not passed a consolidated bill
Wow, that's some lame ass spin. She said they have to pass it to find out what's in it. It makes no sense that if she was just waiting for it to come out of the joint conference to find out what they decided she would not said you have to pass it to find out what's in it, that makes zero sense.

Do conservatives "Really" believe bills are voted on without knowing the details?

She knew what she needed to know, it was full of text that justifies whatever she wants to do. So this is a yes and no question. Yes, she "really" voted on it without knowing the details, but no, she had no doubt is contained plenty of what she wanted so in that sense she knew what was in it.

I know FoxNation eats that shit up, but do you really believe it?

You're all over this Fox thing, nailing us on it again. I have a question though. The liberal media and liberals all advocate the same position and even the same reasoning on every issue, which of course you've recognized is simply intelligent people individually through independent thought and research arriving at the same correct conclusion. On the other hand, you notice that Fox is giving instructions to Socons, Neocons, establishment Republicans, RINOs and even libertarians.

So, my questions is, obviously you're right, they are programming us. But why are they programming us all differently? Wouldn't they program us to all agree with them and therefore we'd have that one position that they do? As someone who's seen through their crap and refuses to be swayed by their programming, what are they up to with that? I'm thinking it's very sinister, I can't wait to hear what you think it is.

You're calling Pelosi a liar?

Of course not

I am calling you a liar

LOL, even though we've shown you the video tape. I do admire your dogged determination to be a mindless sheep for your party.

Not only the video but the actual words of the speech. Not only that but the time line of the bills passage. Yikes the denial is deep. But we could have a little sympathy. How would you like to take on the task of defending Pelosi?

Winger seems to have realized that his is an impossible task...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg]Holy Grail - Killer Bunny - YouTube[/ame]

Run away, Winger! Run away!!!

NPS Superintendent Jon Jarvis defended (closing the monuments), saying most park service employees had been furloughed and NPS didn't retain enough staff to ensure public safety and protection of the monuments.

Obama did not close anything - It was the National Park Service.

I know, right, Obama appointed the guy, but guess what? There was no money to keep the monuments open.

That's pretty hard to understand, right?

Jesus, Winger...you're starting off your day saying Pelosi didn't say what everyone knows she DID say and that Barry didn't say what everyone knows HE said? LOL

You're displaying a masochistic streak a mile wide, little buddy! You might as well put a sign on your back that says "Kick Me!"

That's all you got, eh? badmouthing RW? How about the OP? Oh, it's a lost cause.

It all makes sense now.

I know FoxNation eats that shit up, but do you really believe it?

You're all over this Fox thing, nailing us on it again. I have a question though. The liberal media and liberals all advocate the same position and even the same reasoning on every issue, which of course you've recognized is simply intelligent people individually through independent thought and research arriving at the same correct conclusion. On the other hand, you notice that Fox is giving instructions to Socons, Neocons, establishment Republicans, RINOs and even libertarians.

So, my questions is, obviously you're right, they are programming us. But why are they programming us all differently? Wouldn't they program us to all agree with them and therefore we'd have that one position that they do? As someone who's seen through their crap and refuses to be swayed by their programming, what are they up to with that? I'm thinking it's very sinister, I can't wait to hear what you think it is.

"But ... the LIBS do it, too!"

Jesus, Winger...you're starting off your day saying Pelosi didn't say what everyone knows she DID say and that Barry didn't say what everyone knows HE said? LOL

You're displaying a masochistic streak a mile wide, little buddy! You might as well put a sign on your back that says "Kick Me!"

Yup

Conservatives and reading comprehension

Quite a mismatch

LOL It's not like anyone needs "reading comprehension", Winger...it's on video! Why even go there? Pelosi and Obama stuck their feet a mile down their throats on both those statements. We live in a world of video replay. When you make a statement like "If you like your healthcare insurance...you can keep your healthcare insurance...PERIOD!" on stage to a huge audience it's going to be recorded and it's going to be used either for you or against you. You'll see that happen to Democrats like Mary Landrieu who not only voted for ObamaCare but is on video extolling the wonders of the law. She's screwed.

Context

Why do conservatives struggle so much with context? Is it their bumper sticker mentality?

The bills were going through a reconcilliation process. There was no bill to read. It had to "pass" reconcilliation.

Only moron conservatives believe the actual bill, which was voted on two months later was not read.

PHP:

Yup

Quite a mismatch

How often it is The Left must backtrack and say their commentary was "taken out of context." Makes on long for a Great Communicator. How can one lead if one cannot communicate? Leadership is earned, not granted.

Yup

Quite a mismatch

LOL It's not like anyone needs "reading comprehension", Winger...it's on video! Why even go there? Pelosi and Obama stuck their feet a mile down their throats on both those statements. We live in a world of video replay. When you make a statement like "If you like your healthcare insurance...you can keep your healthcare insurance...PERIOD!" on stage to a huge audience it's going to be recorded and it's going to be used either for you or against you. You'll see that happen to Democrats like Mary Landrieu who not only voted for ObamaCare but is on video extolling the wonders of the law. She's screwed.

Context

Why do conservatives struggle so much with context? Is it their bumper sticker mentality?

The bills were going through a reconcilliation process. There was no bill to read. It had to "pass" reconcilliation.

Only moron conservatives believe the actual bill, which was voted on two months later was not read.

Mr. Wigger, you are an imbecile for calling Conservatives morons, when it comes to context, you assholes are the #1 champions of fucking up context, e.g., Iraq war, your side voted almost 100% FOR that war when given what the "ex-spurts" reported about WMD, then denying they had no part of it, claiming there were no WMD's..., well, if a few tons of poison gas is NOT a WMD..., what the fuck is it ?

your side of politics and politicians are so filled with HATE and VILE BILE that heartburn is your constant companion.., see if you can screw up the con text of this post. ha ha :lmao:

PHP:

Yup

Quite a mismatch

How often it is The Left must backtrack and say their commentary was "taken out of context." Makes on long for a Great Communicator. How can one lead if one cannot communicate? Leadership is earned, not granted.

Conservatives only understand bumper stickers

yaa knoe why ? that is because that is all you people know how to communicate, almost every car a liberal owns is plastered with bumper stickers, and NOT only the bumper but all over their little Hybrid roller skates.

try if you can speak in sentences longer than a bumper sticker, then maybe we will understand something other than your evil motives. :up:

PHP:
Yup

Quite a mismatch

And if we did quote a liberal bumper sticker you would say it was out of context.

Context on the Pelosi quote was provided, any comments?

That's all you got, eh? badmouthing RW? How about the OP? Oh, it's a lost cause.

It all makes sense now.

LOL Oh, so I'm "badmouthing" Winger when I point out the absolute ABSURDITY of his claim that Nancy Pelosi never made her comment? I take it that you agree with him then that Pelosi never made that statement? Is that where you want to go, Cabbie? Or that Barry didn't say what he did?

Look, I know it's embarrassing to be a progressive these days...you've got the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight in power and they're fucking up everything they touch...but that doesn't mean you should embarrass yourself defending those idiots.

PHP:
Yup

Quite a mismatch

Ah...I hate to point out the blatantly obvious here, Winger...but you people elected someone with absolutely no skills for job of President based on about as simplistic a message as I've ever seen "Hope and Change"...then turned around and re-elected him four years later (after he had proven that he had no skills for the job of President!) with an even MORE simplistic message "Forward". Both of those were nothing BUT bumper sticker messages...yet they WERE the Obama plan. How pathetic is that?

She said they have to "pass it to find out what's in it." She did not say they have to "wait for reconciliation to find out what's in it. There is no possible way to confuse one of those statements with the other.

She didn't care what was in it, she knew it provided the basis for massive government control over the medical industry, that's all she needed to know.

BTW, the Senate passed her version.

Last edited:
So Republicans shut down the government because government is bad. Then when something the government provided that people like is shutdown because of their actions, they get in a hissy fit and it's all Obama's fault. And he is a ruthless, mom jean wearing, weak dictator.

So Republicans shut down the government because government is bad. Then when something the government provided that people like is shutdown because of their actions, they get in a hissy fit and it's all Obama's fault. And he is a ruthless, mom jean wearing, weak dictator.

No, they AND the Democrats shut down the government because the GOP was adamant that the ACA was terrible legislation and refused to fund it and the Democrats and Obama were adamant that the ACA was the law of the land and couldn't be changed.

What's ironic is the same people that declared ObamaCare to be the law of the land and untouchable have been doing nothing but "touching" it ever since. Funny about that...if the Democrats had admitted it sucked and worked out a compromise back then we wouldn't be stuck with the train wreck we now have...with a law that has Barry exempting something every other day simply to keep it from imploding and taking the entire Democratic Party down the election "toilet".

Context

Mr. Wigger, you are an imbecile for calling Conservatives morons, when it comes to context, you assholes are the #1 champions of fucking up context, e.g., Iraq war, your side voted almost 100% FOR that war when given what the "ex-spurts" reported about WMD, then denying they had no part of it, claiming there were no WMD's..., well, if a few tons of poison gas is NOT a WMD..., what the fuck is it ?

your side of politics and politicians are so filled with HATE and VILE BILE that heartburn is your constant companion.., see if you can screw up the con text of this post. ha ha :lmao:

:lol:

No, they AND the Democrats shut down the government because the GOP was adamant that the ACA was terrible legislation and refused to fund it and the Democrats and Obama were adamant that the ACA was the law of the land and couldn't be changed.

What's ironic is the same people that declared ObamaCare to be the law of the land and untouchable have been doing nothing but "touching" it ever since. Funny about that...if the Democrats had admitted it sucked and worked out a compromise back then we wouldn't be stuck with the train wreck we now have...with a law that has Barry exempting something every other day simply to keep it from imploding and taking the entire Democratic Party down the election "toilet".

Even better, one of the compromises that surfaces was a delay in the mandates. A premise that the president absolutely refused to come to the table on. Then, after the shutdown occurred and ended, Obama did exactly that – extended the mandates.

Talk about fail – they didn’t fail to negotiate because they were taking positions that were untenable. They failed to negotiate because the democrats refused to listen to anything – even things that they were going to do anyway.

Forum List

Back