Emails show trump put pressure on Barr to overturn election results

Using proper legal channels to challenge election results is corruption?
Resident retard.
There's nothing proper about a sitting US president pushing the DoJ to work on behalf of his campaign to get the election overturned for him.
It is the DOJ's JOB to look into election corruption, is it not?

Well apparently not in the CORRUPT demtrash world.

You people are beyond asinine with how far you'll attempt to distort the facts.

I'm glad that the DOJ didn't try to destroy democracy in our nation even though trump and some of his people tried to.

I have never seen such levels of corruption and total disregard for democracy in this nation.

Resident retard.
There's nothing proper about a sitting US president pushing the DoJ to work on behalf of his campaign to get the election overturned for him.

Kind of a conflict of interest for Trump to be pushing them to do this, don't you think?

Resident retard.

Kind of a conflict of interest for Trump to be pushing them to do this, don't you think?
Biden interfering in recounts is fine, though. Its only crazy when orange man bad is involved. We get it.
Because.
Cult.

Resident retard.
Meddling in elections isnt the DOJs job?
Then explain this
"The Justice Department will do everything in its power to prevent election fraud and to vigorously prosecute it,'' he said of the role of his agency.
I would ignore this post, too. Dana and colfax :lol:

Resident retard.
Then explain this
"The Justice Department will do everything in its power to prevent election fraud and to vigorously prosecute it,'' he said of the role of his agency.
Let me know when you have emails from Biden telling the DoJ to shut down Arizona's audit. Then you may have a comparable situation.

Resident retard.
Then explain this

Democrats are such turds that they resisted an audit of the contested Democrat districts.

If they had nothing to hide why are the shitheads so adamant against an audit?

The sonofabitches blatantly stole the election from the American people.

It's getting to the point that the level of corruption in the trump administration is becoming common.

Documents show that trump, his chief of staff and an outside lawyer pushed the DOJ to investigate trump's false claims of fraud.

From the article:

View attachment 501693

youre another victim of word game from the MSM,,, they asked to challenge the results not overturn them,,

its past time you start reading the words on the page instead of getting emotional,,,
I am a victim of facts. You are a victim of trumpism. That is the belief that everyone is lying except The Don. That is sad.

Or maybe you are being paid to pepper social media with lies? Not sure....

Resident retard.
Then explain this
Let me know when you have emails from Biden telling the DoJ to shut down Arizona's audit. Then you may have a comparable situation.
Its ok as long as he doesnt email them DERP :rofl:

GODDAMN you cultists are so fucking pathetic!
Drink some draino already. Fuck

That didn't work....so The Don orchastrated the January 6th insurrection.
The hand count is finished in Maricopa. Now they are photographing all 2.1 mil to make sure no double ballots skipped over accidentally. They'll be done at the end of the month and the FINAL report soon after

Many different states are there taking notes to proceed with theirs.

You are going to hear all kind of fake news stories about this. Panels form suddenly...lolol

Thought you'd like to know what is going on you retarded MF
A huge circus with many rings. Republicans still can find nothing, but continue to claim it's all there, but fake news won't report it, haaaa!!!

Yeah and God just told me I should be Emperor, but the fake news won't report it. I have more validity with this than Trump with his "stolen election" idiocy (and treason).

A huge circus with many rings. Republicans still can find nothing, but continue to claim it's all there, but fake news won't report it, haaaa!!!

Yeah and God just told me I should be Emperor, but the fake news won't report it. I have more validity with this than Trump with his "stolen election" idiocy (and treason).
I was with you till you dove down into a huge pit of hyperbole.

Resident retard.
Then explain this
Why don't you go ahead and give your evidence that Biden is telling the DoJ to do anything with the audit.

Go ahead. I'll listen.

Resident retard.
Then explain this
Why don't you go ahead and give your evidence that Biden is telling the DoJ to do anything with the audit.

Go ahead. I'll listen.
So its ok they are doing it because nothing has come out about biden telling him to do it. MKAY
You are too fucking stupid to realize how deep you are. Frankly, its pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.

Resident retard.
Then explain this

Go ahead. I'll listen.
So its ok they are doing it because nothing has come out about biden telling him to do it. MKAY
You are too fucking stupid to realize how deep you are. Frankly, its pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.
Yes, I'm okay with that. Why wouldn't I be?

Seems you've created a strawman that says the DoJ doesn't intervene in election law. That's not the case. The problem here is that Trump was the one pushing his DoJ to do it. It's a problem because that's a pretty big conflict of interest.

Resident retard.
Then explain this

Go ahead. I'll listen.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.

Seems you've created a strawman that says the DoJ doesn't intervene in election law. That's not the case. The problem here is that Trump was the one pushing his DoJ to do it. It's a problem because that's a pretty big conflict of interest.
ITS THE DOJs JOB YOU RETARDED MOTHER FUCKER. Jesus fucking Christ.

It's getting to the point that the level of corruption in the trump administration is becoming common.

Documents show that trump, his chief of staff and an outside lawyer pushed the DOJ to investigate trump's false claims of fraud.

From the article:

View attachment 501693

youre another victim of word game from the MSM,,, they asked to challenge the results not overturn them,,

its past time you start reading the words on the page instead of getting emotional,,,
I am a victim of facts. You are a victim of trumpism. That is the belief that everyone is lying except The Don. That is sad.

Or maybe you are being paid to pepper social media with lies? Not sure....
You are a victim of borderline psychotic stupidity...No more complicated than that.

Resident retard.
Then explain this

Go ahead. I'll listen.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.

It is the DOJ's job. It's not Trump's job. That's the problem. How hard is that to understand?

Resident retard.
Then explain this

Go ahead. I'll listen.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.

It is the DOJ's job. It's not Trump's job. That's the problem. How hard is that to understand?
Its the DOJs job. Its not their bosses job to tell them to do their job!! :rofl:
I couldnt make this shit up folks. If Orwell and goebbels had a child, colfax would be it.

Forum List

Back