Emails show trump put pressure on Barr to overturn election results

That didn't work....so The Don orchastrated the January 6th insurrection.
It did not work? Thanks for telling us shill. A non-story.

Its the DOJs job. Its not their bosses job to tell them to do their job!! :rofl:
I couldnt make this shit up folks. If Orwell and goebbels had a child, colfax would be it.
There's a bit of a problem when the president is directing the DoJ to get him re-elected by overturning an election.

Don't you get that there's a conflict of interest here?

Its the DOJs job. Its not their bosses job to tell them to do their job!! :rofl:
I couldnt make this shit up folks. If Orwell and goebbels had a child, colfax would be it.
There's a bit of a problem when the president is directing the DoJ to get him re-elected by overturning an election.

You are just too fucking stupid. Seriously.
Good day.

You are just too fucking stupid. Seriously.
Good day.
That's the best you can do? Weak.

Yet again the institutions of this country resisted corruption from Trump.

The institutions are politicized and corrupt. People that believe them are lazy and stupid, or just traitors that want our country destroyed by this illegitimate administration.

The institutions are politicized and corrupt. People that believe them are lazy and stupid, or just traitors that want our country destroyed by this illegitimate administration.
Oh no, we wouldn't want our institutions politicized.

Like, for instance a president telling the DoJ to do things to benefit his political campaign.

Oh no, we wouldn't want our institutions politicized.

Like, for instance a president telling the DoJ to do things to benefit his political campaign.
It is too late. The institutions are corrupt.

The American people re-elected Trump because he was weeding out the corrupt traitors that hate America and Americans as much as you do.
Did they? Seems when we counted the votes the American people made a different decision.

trump is an authoritarian wannabe....
Narcissist sociopath.

malignant narcissist sociopath with arrested development.

A huge circus with many rings. Republicans still can find nothing, but continue to claim it's all there, but fake news won't report it, haaaa!!!

Yeah and God just told me I should be Emperor, but the fake news won't report it. I have more validity with this than Trump with his "stolen election" idiocy (and treason).
I was with you till you dove down into a huge pit of hyperbole.

i'd say it was more snark & mockery di-rected @ u.

A huge circus with many rings. Republicans still can find nothing, but continue to claim it's all there, but fake news won't report it, haaaa!!!

Yeah and God just told me I should be Emperor, but the fake news won't report it. I have more validity with this than Trump with his "stolen election" idiocy (and treason).
I was with you till you dove down into a huge pit of hyperbole.

i'd say it was more snark & mockery di-rected @ u.
:oops: :confused:

Why isn't the Justice Department charging that piece of shit government thug that murdered an unarmed Patriot woman that was protesting the filthy ass Democrats stealing an election from the American people?

Do you have a source other than Yahoo News?

Not that I am questioning the source. I just don't want to give those assholes any clicks.

If state forensic audits are ultimately allowed to establish beyond all reasonable doubt that the outcome of the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen, America will be confronted with having to deal with the incredulous discovery of the largest successful criminal conspiracy the world has ever witnessed—a coup d’état that enabled criminals operating in the dark of night to unlawfully seize complete control of the government of the United States of America … together with all the power that comes with it.

If that becomes an unavoidable truth, it will present America with a constitutional crisis unlike any it has ever dealt with, and that, in turn, will put before it a question it will not be able to avoid answering.

What to do?

Posted in ATW

Forum List

Back