Emails show trump put pressure on Barr to overturn election results

Using proper legal channels to challenge election results is corruption?
Resident retard.
There's nothing proper about a sitting US president pushing the DoJ to work on behalf of his campaign to get the election overturned for him.
Meddling in elections isnt the DOJs job?
Then explain this
"The Justice Department will do everything in its power to prevent election fraud and to vigorously prosecute it,'' he said of the role of his agency.
Let me know when you have emails from Biden telling the DoJ to shut down Arizona's audit. Then you may have a comparable situation.
Its ok as long as he doesnt email them DERP :rofl:
Why don't you go ahead and give your evidence that Biden is telling the DoJ to do anything with the audit.

Go ahead. I'll listen.
So its ok they are doing it because nothing has come out about biden telling him to do it. MKAY
You are too fucking stupid to realize how deep you are. Frankly, its pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.
Yes, I'm okay with that. Why wouldn't I be?

Seems you've created a strawman that says the DoJ doesn't intervene in election law. That's not the case. The problem here is that Trump was the one pushing his DoJ to do it. It's a problem because that's a pretty big conflict of interest.
Acting AG Rosen said it was "pure insanity." Now trump is taking his "pure insanity" on the road.....and the MAGA idiots will just drool over his every word.
Did you see the article today about the publishers who claim they're not really interested in a Trump book because of how he's previously screwed over publishers and because of the nightmare they think it would be for the fact checkers before they would even be willing to send the book to print?

Of course this contradicts Trump's claim that publishers are simply clamoring to get a book deal with him.

Hmm. who to believe...

LOL!
Try believing Trump. Oh I forgot, that would require you to not swallow every bit of bullshit your precious media feeds you. What publishing company would turn down the chance to make millions with a book by Trump? Only the leftist run ones who would shoot themselves in the foot before publishing anything from Trump. You need to leave the basement and see how the real world works for once.

Resident retard.
There's nothing proper about a sitting US president pushing the DoJ to work on behalf of his campaign to get the election overturned for him.
Then explain this
"The Justice Department will do everything in its power to prevent election fraud and to vigorously prosecute it,'' he said of the role of his agency.
Let me know when you have emails from Biden telling the DoJ to shut down Arizona's audit. Then you may have a comparable situation.
Why don't you go ahead and give your evidence that Biden is telling the DoJ to do anything with the audit.

Go ahead. I'll listen.
So its ok they are doing it because nothing has come out about biden telling him to do it. MKAY
You are too fucking stupid to realize how deep you are. Frankly, its pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.

Seems you've created a strawman that says the DoJ doesn't intervene in election law. That's not the case. The problem here is that Trump was the one pushing his DoJ to do it. It's a problem because that's a pretty big conflict of interest.
Acting AG Rosen said it was "pure insanity." Now trump is taking his "pure insanity" on the road.....and the MAGA idiots will just drool over his every word.
Did you see the article today about the publishers who claim they're not really interested in a Trump book because of how he's previously screwed over publishers and because of the nightmare they think it would be for the fact checkers before they would even be willing to send the book to print?

Of course this contradicts Trump's claim that publishers are simply clamoring to get a book deal with him.

Hmm. who to believe...

LOL!
Try believing Trump. Oh I forgot, that would require you to not swallow every bit of bullshit your precious media feeds you. What publishing company would turn down the chance to make millions with a book by Trump? Only the leftist run ones who would shoot themselves in the foot before publishing anything from Trump. You need to leave the basement and see how the real world works for once.
I have little doubt that publishers are very motivated by the all mighty dollar, and making money on a best seller sure looks attractive. But they're going to measure those possible pros versus potential cons, and my guess is that no publisher wants to walk blindly into a potential legal and financial mine field if and when Trump says something (or several somethings) that could put the publisher in the crosshairs of a libel or defamation of character lawsuit from someone who Trump slanders in print.

Take Trump's claim about Adam Schiff being the biggest leaker in Congress. He can say that as president and not have to worry about being sued. But as a private citizen, he couldn't present that as fact in a book without providing some evidence to support it, and if a publisher prints it without doing a fact check, they could easily be held liable for damages. Those kinds of lawsuits would make a book very unprofitable almost overnight and might even require the book to be withdrawn from the shelves. And if that happens, the publisher is not only looking at damages, they'll take a total loss on all the printing and distribution costs

Last edited:
If state forensic audits are ultimately allowed to establish beyond all reasonable doubt that the outcome of the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen, America will be confronted with having to deal with the incredulous discovery of the largest successful criminal conspiracy the world has ever witnessed—a coup d’état that enabled criminals operating in the dark of night to unlawfully seize complete control of the government of the United States of America … together with all the power that comes with it.

If that becomes an unavoidable truth, it will present America with a constitutional crisis unlike any it has ever dealt with, and that, in turn, will put before it a question it will not be able to avoid answering.

What to do?

Posted in ATW
No link? Did you write this BS or did you copy it from a MAGA lunatic site?

Posted in ATW

Can’t you read?
I thought so....a whacky MAGA nut site.
Wait....just a Nut site! You people are really stupid....aren't you?

You wanted a link. I gave you one. Twice.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. When losing, resort to personal insults.
Usually number 3 goes 1st.

Resident retard.
The legal period for legal challenges ended, right before the electoral college votes.
Oh, so you can cheat like a two-bit whore, then just run out the clock?

Take notes, everybody.
No one cheated silly one.

Yes, the rules of the contest are known by both candidates, before the contest began and are followed.

You all, trying to change the rules of the contest midstream that we have used for over a hundred years, IS CHEATING.

Game over. Trump lost. Big time !ost. Lost the electoral college vote. Lost the popular vote.

Trump and his lawyers had weeks to show any fraud, and they did not have any inkling of fraud to show in all of their court cases, in all the recounts, in all the audits done, that Trump requested.

At what point are you going to come to terms with reality?

Last edited:
That didn't work....so The Don orchastrated the January 6th insurrection.
"Pure insanity", indeed.

And yet, I look at the non-stop calamity that those four years were. Damn near every day included a story or a quote or a tweet that he put out that should have shocked and humiliated and embarrassed us. There is no shortage of examples of him abusing his office. And the madness just doesn't stop now that he's out.

But it's like trying to catch raindrops in a hurricane. Damn near every day there is another insane revelation, making us forget the prior day's, week's, month's embarrassment.

I do wonder if that's by design. Maybe he just figures absolute fucking chaos hides misdeeds in the madness.

Maybe we'll understand this one day. I hope so.

Why isn't the Justice Department charging that piece of shit government thug that murdered an unarmed Patriot woman that was protesting the filthy ass Democrats stealing an election from the American people?

because none of that actually happened.

The only election fraud comes from Trump and Trumpists. The Big Lie is nothing more than election fraud. Lies upon lies by Trumpers to undermine our democracy for their own partisan purposes.

Do you have a source other than Yahoo News?

Not that I am questioning the source. I just don't want to give those assholes any clicks.

Trump White House Pressed Justice Department on Election Claims in Emails

A House committee released communications showing efforts to enlist the DOJ in bolstering false claims the November election had been rigged

By Aruna Viswanatha and Jess Bravin
Updated June 15, 2021 8:49 pm ET
Trump White House Pressed Justice Department on Election Claims in Emails

‘Pure insanity’: Emails show DOJ response to Trump election fraud claims

The former president’s aides and emissaries pressed Justice Department leaders to join legal challenges to the vote.

By JOSH GERSTEIN
06/15/2021 12:04 PM EDT
‘Pure insanity’: Emails show DOJ response to Trump election fraud claims

there's plenty of others:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=trump+emails

Why isn't the Justice Department charging that piece of shit government thug that murdered an unarmed Patriot woman that was protesting the filthy ass Democrats stealing an election from the American people?

You are confused Moon bat.

Just because CNN didn't tell you that a filthy ass government thug murdered an unarmed Patriot woman protesting the Democrats stealing an election don't mean it didn't happen.

Pull your head out of your Libtard ass. You embarrass yourself with stupid comments like that.

That about sums it up.

I'd been thinking about posting this for the last hour or so, but I have about 3 threads in 3 different areas that are still getting responses, and I don't like to flood the board with threads like some people do. Also, I didn't notice that you had posted this thread early this morning.

At any rate, now we know EXACTLY why Barr left when he did.

The only question at this point is what is the primary lesson to learn about what it is that drove Trump and his administration. I mean, was it simple corruption run amok, or was it out-of-control craziness on steroids. I think it depends on what yardstick you use to measure it. If you use his QAnon sycophants and his election loss denying supporters, you'd have to say it's craziness. But if you use Trump's lifelong embrace of lies and falsehoods said in an effort to further his financial interests and his personal goals, you'd have to say it is unadulterated and shameless corruption.
The stupidity of trump and his fellow criminals is mind boggling. And these MAGA nuts are still out there plotting another insurrection. The repub party is going to be damaged when trump takes his lies on tour is a few weeks. The independent voter is tired of a man that cannot admit that he lost.
As for me, I don't think that Independents are going to pull a blanket over their eyes and forget the Jan 6 Insurrection riot like Republicans seem so willing to do. If I'm right, Democrats, and Independents, along with a healthy number of disgusted suburban Republicans are going to turn out to defeat Trumpists in swing states. It could very well work out that way even if those disaffected Republicans simply decide to sit out the election. And if Trumpists get beaten in large enough numbers in 2022, Republicans may very well finally turn on Trump because they won't want him to lead them into the political wilderness in 2024. And even if that doesn't happen, you can expect the GOP to be so fractured as to lose anyway.
Right....the DNC will be playing video from the January 6th insurrection like old I Love Lucy reruns. All the repubs that tried to deny the attack will need to answer how they can downplay the worst attack on the US Capitol in over 200 years.

more than just the DNC ....

trump is an authoritarian wannabe....
Fore the first time in US History, a former president will be flying all over the country lying about his loss in a presidential election. He is a Treasonous Liar.

followed by spikes in covid cases 'cause the pawns aren't vaxxed or masked.

Resident retard.
Then explain this

Go ahead. I'll listen.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.

Hmm. who to believe...

LOL!

perhaps john barron can write it!!!

You are confused Moon bat.

Just because CNN didn't tell you that a filthy ass government thug murdered an unarmed Patriot woman protesting the Democrats stealing an election don't mean it didn't happen.

Pull your head out of your Libtard ass. You embarrass yourself with stupid comments like that.

lol ... she committed a crime the moment she tresspassed AND sealed her fate as she was trying to break down a door to get into the house chambers. no one knew whether she was armed or even had a bomb strapped on her.

i don't watch CNN. i don't even have cable, so your next predictable reply about MSNBC is also null & void.

If you don't like NPR , here's a second lnk.

A batch of emails released by the Democrats on the House Oversight Committee appears to paint a clearer picture of how former President Donald Trump and his allies attempted to pressure the U.S. Justice Department to investigate unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election.

The 232 pages of documents detail the unprecedented pressure campaign that Trump, along with his chief of staff and other allies, conducted to get senior officials at the Justice Department to challenge the results of the election in the face of Trump's loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

In one example, Trump directed sham claims of voter fraud to then-Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen less than an hour before the president tweeted that Attorney General William Barr — who publicly stated that there was not evidence of widespread election fraud — would be stepping down and replaced by Rosen.

A House Panel Will Investigate Trump DOJ Surveillance Of Lawmakers And Journalists
POLITICS
A House Panel Will Investigate Trump DOJ Surveillance Of Lawmakers And Journalists
The newly released emails also highlight multiple conspiracy theories surrounding election fraud pushed by then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows. On Dec. 30, 2020, Meadows emailed Rosen a translation of a document that alleged there was a plot in which U.S. election data was altered in Italian facilities and loaded onto "military satellites" and that Trump was "clearly the winner."

After Meadows sent Rosen a YouTube link on Jan. 1 detailing the conspiracy theory, Rosen forwarded the email to then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue, who replied: "Pure insanity."

continued

A batch of emails released by the Democrats on the House Oversight Committee appears to paint a clearer picture of how former President Donald Trump and his allies attempted to pressure the U.S. Justice Department to investigate unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election.

The 232 pages of documents detail the unprecedented pressure campaign that Trump, along with his chief of staff and other allies, conducted to get senior officials at the Justice Department to challenge the results of the election in the face of Trump's loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

In one example, Trump directed sham claims of voter fraud to then-Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen less than an hour before the president tweeted that Attorney General William Barr — who publicly stated that there was not evidence of widespread election fraud — would be stepping down and replaced by Rosen.

POLITICS
The newly released emails also highlight multiple conspiracy theories surrounding election fraud pushed by then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows. On Dec. 30, 2020, Meadows emailed Rosen a translation of a document that alleged there was a plot in which U.S. election data was altered in Italian facilities and loaded onto "military satellites" and that Trump was "clearly the winner."

After Meadows sent Rosen a YouTube link on Jan. 1 detailing the conspiracy theory, Rosen forwarded the email to then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue, who replied: "Pure insanity."

continued

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Post Number: 23,781

POLITICS

continued

Let us know how the release of the pee tape is going, BlueAnon!

POLITICS

continued

Are you opposed to our Constitution and form of government?

POLITICS

continued

Let us know how the release of the pee tape is going, BlueAnon!

Trump tried to corrupt the Department of Justice.

POLITICS

continued

Are you opposed to our Constitution and form of government?

No I am not a leftists cupcake.

ObamaChinaDoll1.jpg

Forum List

Back