Emails show trump put pressure on Barr to overturn election results

That didn't work....so The Don orchastrated the January 6th insurrection.

Get over it, Jim, Joe lost the election, it was not even close and only the hordes of leftwing groups rigging and cheating the election with fraud made a win for Joe possible.

He should have you guiltless cheaters.....

Exhibit 362: Trump broke the Left
Ya gotta give the retards credit for persistence

Using proper legal channels to challenge election results is corruption?
Resident retard.
There's nothing proper about a sitting US president pushing the DoJ to work on behalf of his campaign to get the election overturned for him.
Meddling in elections isnt the DOJs job?
Then explain this
"The Justice Department will do everything in its power to prevent election fraud and to vigorously prosecute it,'' he said of the role of his agency.
Let me know when you have emails from Biden telling the DoJ to shut down Arizona's audit. Then you may have a comparable situation.
Its ok as long as he doesnt email them DERP :rofl:
Why don't you go ahead and give your evidence that Biden is telling the DoJ to do anything with the audit.

Go ahead. I'll listen.
So its ok they are doing it because nothing has come out about biden telling him to do it. MKAY
You are too fucking stupid to realize how deep you are. Frankly, its pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.
Yes, I'm okay with that. Why wouldn't I be?

Seems you've created a strawman that says the DoJ doesn't intervene in election law. That's not the case. The problem here is that Trump was the one pushing his DoJ to do it. It's a problem because that's a pretty big conflict of interest.
Acting AG Rosen said it was "pure insanity." Now trump is taking his "pure insanity" on the road.....and the MAGA idiots will just drool over his every word.

If state forensic audits are ultimately allowed to establish beyond all reasonable doubt that the outcome of the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen, America will be confronted with having to deal with the incredulous discovery of the largest successful criminal conspiracy the world has ever witnessed—a coup d’état that enabled criminals operating in the dark of night to unlawfully seize complete control of the government of the United States of America … together with all the power that comes with it.

If that becomes an unavoidable truth, it will present America with a constitutional crisis unlike any it has ever dealt with, and that, in turn, will put before it a question it will not be able to avoid answering.

What to do?

Posted in ATW
No link? Did you write this BS or did you copy it from a MAGA lunatic site?

If state forensic audits are ultimately allowed to establish beyond all reasonable doubt that the outcome of the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen, America will be confronted with having to deal with the incredulous discovery of the largest successful criminal conspiracy the world has ever witnessed—a coup d’état that enabled criminals operating in the dark of night to unlawfully seize complete control of the government of the United States of America … together with all the power that comes with it.

If that becomes an unavoidable truth, it will present America with a constitutional crisis unlike any it has ever dealt with, and that, in turn, will put before it a question it will not be able to avoid answering.

What to do?

Posted in ATW

Posted in ATW

Can’t you read?

What to do?

Posted in ATW

Posted in ATW

Can’t you read?
I thought so....a whacky MAGA nut site.

What to do?

Posted in ATW

Posted in ATW

Can’t you read?
Wait....just a Nut site! You people are really stupid....aren't you?

trump is an authoritarian wannabe....
Fore the first time in US History, a former president will be flying all over the country lying about his loss in a presidential election. He is a Treasonous Liar.

What to do?

Posted in ATW

Posted in ATW

Can’t you read?
Wait....just a Nut site! You people are really stupid....aren't you?

You wanted a link. I gave you one. Twice.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. When losing, resort to personal insults.

That about sums it up.

I'd been thinking about posting this for the last hour or so, but I have about 3 threads in 3 different areas that are still getting responses, and I don't like to flood the board with threads like some people do. Also, I didn't notice that you had posted this thread early this morning.

At any rate, now we know EXACTLY why Barr left when he did.

The only question at this point is what is the primary lesson to learn about what it is that drove Trump and his administration. I mean, was it simple corruption run amok, or was it out-of-control craziness on steroids. I think it depends on what yardstick you use to measure it. If you use his QAnon sycophants and his election loss denying supporters, you'd have to say it's craziness. But if you use Trump's lifelong embrace of lies and falsehoods said in an effort to further his financial interests and his personal goals, you'd have to say it is unadulterated and shameless corruption.

Last edited:

That about sums it up.

I'd been thinking about posting this for the last hour or so, but I have about 3 threads in 3 different areas that are still getting responses, and I don't like to flood the board with threads like some people do. Also, I didn't notice that you had posted this thread early this morning.

The only question at this point is what is the primary lesson to learn about what it is that drove Trump and his administration. I mean, was it simple corruption run amok, or was it out-of-control craziness on steroids. I think it depends on what yardstick you use to measure it. If you use his QAnon sycophants and his election loss denying supporters, you'd have to say it's craziness. But if you use Trump's lifelong embrace of lies and falsehoods said in an effort to further his financial interests and his personal goals, you'd have to say it is unadulterated and shameless corruption.
The stupidity of trump and his fellow criminals is mind boggling. And these MAGA nuts are still out there plotting another insurrection. The repub party is going to be damaged when trump takes his lies on tour is a few weeks. The independent voter is tired of a man that cannot admit that he lost.

That about sums it up.

The stupidity of trump and his fellow criminals is mind boggling. And these MAGA nuts are still out there plotting another insurrection. The repub party is going to be damaged when trump takes his lies on tour is a few weeks. The independent voter is tired of a man that cannot admit that he lost.
As for me, I don't think that Independents are going to pull a blanket over their eyes and forget the Jan 6 Insurrection riot like Republicans seem so willing to do. If I'm right, Democrats, and Independents, along with a healthy number of disgusted suburban Republicans are going to turn out to defeat Trumpists in swing states. It could very well work out that way even if those disaffected Republicans simply decide to sit out the election. And if Trumpists get beaten in large enough numbers in 2022, Republicans may very well finally turn on Trump because they won't want him to lead them into the political wilderness in 2024. And even if that doesn't happen, you can expect the GOP to be so fractured as to lose anyway.

That about sums it up.

As for me, I don't think that Independents are going to pull a blanket over their eyes and forget the Jan 6 Insurrection riot like Republicans seem so willing to do. If I'm right, Democrats, and Independents, along with a healthy number of disgusted suburban Republicans are going to turn out to defeat Trumpists in swing states. It could very well work out that way even if those disaffected Republicans simply decide to sit out the election. And if Trumpists get beaten in large enough numbers in 2022, Republicans may very well finally turn on Trump because they won't want him to lead them into the political wilderness in 2024. And even if that doesn't happen, you can expect the GOP to be so fractured as to lose anyway.
Right....the DNC will be playing video from the January 6th insurrection like old I Love Lucy reruns. All the repubs that tried to deny the attack will need to answer how they can downplay the worst attack on the US Capitol in over 200 years.

Using proper legal channels to challenge election results is corruption?
Resident retard.
There's nothing proper about a sitting US president pushing the DoJ to work on behalf of his campaign to get the election overturned for him.
Meddling in elections isnt the DOJs job?
Then explain this
"The Justice Department will do everything in its power to prevent election fraud and to vigorously prosecute it,'' he said of the role of his agency.
Let me know when you have emails from Biden telling the DoJ to shut down Arizona's audit. Then you may have a comparable situation.
Its ok as long as he doesnt email them DERP :rofl:
Why don't you go ahead and give your evidence that Biden is telling the DoJ to do anything with the audit.

Go ahead. I'll listen.
So its ok they are doing it because nothing has come out about biden telling him to do it. MKAY
You are too fucking stupid to realize how deep you are. Frankly, its pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Of course, you arent.
Because.
Cult.
Yes, I'm okay with that. Why wouldn't I be?

Seems you've created a strawman that says the DoJ doesn't intervene in election law. That's not the case. The problem here is that Trump was the one pushing his DoJ to do it. It's a problem because that's a pretty big conflict of interest.
Acting AG Rosen said it was "pure insanity." Now trump is taking his "pure insanity" on the road.....and the MAGA idiots will just drool over his every word.
Did you see the article today about the publishers who claim they're not really interested in a Trump book because of how he's previously screwed over publishers and because of the nightmare they think it would be for the fact checkers before they would even be willing to send the book to print?

Of course this contradicts Trump's claim that publishers are simply clamoring to get a book deal with him.

Hmm. who to believe...

LOL!

Forum List

Back