Embalmers finding spike in blood clots in corpses

The reason this hits home for me is that my brother was pressured into getting the ”vax” from his wife so they could visit Iceland.

Now my brother is having heart issues.

Anyone can say this is anecdotal. Anyone can say I am lying. Anyone can say my brother may have had other issues.

What I know is that my 45 year old brother who played High School Football and ran cross country and track in high school and is 5 10 170…eats well, exercises…now has an enlarged heart…6 months after he took the shot.

Coincidence? Sure…maybe. But also…maybe not.

I bought my parents (mid 70s) a 10 day cruise for their 50th anniversary. There was a vax mandate. They said fuck off. I respected their decision and cancelled the cruise with a 50% penalty. The $5k I flushed was not worth them getting the clot shot.
My daughter is having issues. J & J vax one jab. Her ex hubby talked her into it. I talked her out of mote. I dont like it anymore than you. But many pushed this crap and now are just ignoring the dsta like always. Pathetic. Those types I dont care if Karma gets them

My daughter is having issues. J & J vax one jab. Her ex hubby talked her into it. I talked her out of mote. I dont like it anymore than you. But many pushed this crap and now are just ignoring the dsta like always. Pathetic. Those types I dont care if Karma gets them

What is behind this? Was it the peer pressure?

I have to say, I am not happy with my sister in law, but it is her fault, or the government?

Every drug has side effects.

If you chose to get the vax, I hope you were greatly at risk and not just being a sheep.
Epoch Times? That bird cage liner?

From your link:

“What embalmers are noticing, they say, could well be the effects of COVID-19 infection itself, and those effects are occurring in people who are vaccinated and unvaccinated,”

Don't worry! With a little help,, you too can learn to read.

Last edited:
My own daughter took the J & J and now has high blood pressure. I takked her out of any more jabs after that.

Too many bought into the govt garbage
What does high blood pressure have to do with the J&J vaccine?

You "takked" her out of more jabs? Most people who took the J&J don't need boosters anyway. It is not mRNA!

Neither of those show any relation to the COVID vaccines. Why do you idiots persist in promoting conspiracy theories with zero evidence?

The first video doesn't even mention if he ever had the vaccine! It also says he has to take blood thinners and can't play football but will play baseball. What is the difference? Getting hit by a pitch or batted ball will cause massive bleeding just the same. I should know as I took massive blood thinners for 7 months in 2020.

Simple logic would suggest that the correlation of the injection and then unusual clotting would at least necessitate immediate study. But, the flocks run away and don't want to know what's happening. Ignorance is bliss as long as it's not happening to them.
There is no correlation! This occurs in people who were vaccinated and unvaccinated. You should learn to read the OPs link also.

There are many conspiracy theories. Some are started on purpose by elites. Some conspiracies are true. The rise and fall of nations is a primer for what is ahead, and we are experiencing it now. It has different players and agendas, but the end result is the same. The vacuum created by the former most powerful declining nation to the new rising one can be dangerous. Britain and the United States were the last declining and rising nations of dominance. This time it will be the United States and China. The United States is also being blended into the Western World government and has been sabotaged from within and without because of it.

Thank you for that report Chicken Little! "The sky is falling! The sky is falling".

The reason this hits home for me is that my brother was pressured into getting the ”vax” from his wife so they could visit Iceland.

Now my brother is having heart issues.

Anyone can say this is anecdotal. Anyone can say I am lying. Anyone can say my brother may have had other issues.

What I know is that my 45 year old brother who played High School Football and ran cross country and track in high school and is 5 10 170…eats well, exercises…now has an enlarged heart…6 months after he took the shot.

Coincidence? Sure…maybe. But also…maybe not.

I bought my parents (mid 70s) a 10 day cruise for their 50th anniversary. There was a vax mandate. They said fuck off. I respected their decision and cancelled the cruise with a 50% penalty. The $5k I flushed was not worth them getting the clot shot.
My cardiologist told me the story of a 40-something year old man, who had zero health issues, was running a half-marathon. When he crossed the finish line, he collapsed with a massive heart attack. She and the paramedics revived him and took him to the hospital where a cardiogram showed that his cardiac arteries were almost all completely blocked, so he had to have numerous stents in place.

I had 5 stents in my heart and never had a chest pain or shortness of breath in my entire life.

You morons keep calling the vaccine "clot shots" with zero evidence. That is my problem with you intellectual Neanderthals!

As I told ColonelAsshole, you need to learn to spell or get spellcheck! It will make you appear slightly less stupid.

They claim to be about the science but then run and hide when evidence suggests that the injections are killing hundreds of thousands. They don't even want to know why. And they claim to be all about the science. Lol.
Democrats treat science like the do the Constitution. The parts they don't like they either ignore or make up new sh$t and embrace the rest they like.

What does high blood pressure have to do with the J&J vaccine?

You "takked" her out of more jabs? Most people who took the J&J don't need boosters anyway. It is not mRNA!
As usual your full of it. J & J usedthe common cold to get the spike protein in. Weve only known that for years now.

She got it. Never had issues. Now she does after. Your opinion trying to ditch mine. I simply dont care.

Ive been right since the beginning of this bs. And what happened to the economy i said would happen from a few weeks in.

Nothing you can say contrary to that will mean anything to me.
As I told ColonelAsshole, you need to learn to spell or get spellcheck! It will make you appear slightly less stupid.
I dont take orders from you.

As usual your full of it. J & J usedthe common cold to get the spike protein in. Weve only known that for years now.

She got it. Never had issues. Now she does after. Your opinion trying to ditch mine. I simply dont care.

Ive been right since the beginning of this bs. And what happened to the economy i said would happen from a few weeks in.

Nothing you can say contrary to that will mean anything to me.
I dont take orders from you.
Let's see the cause of her high blood pressure!

Years ago, I woke up one morning and could not stand up because I was so dizzy. I had high blood pressure. I took medication for several years until my doctor saw my blood pressure was too low, so he told me not to take the medicine any more.

Why can't you admit that you are correlating the high blood pressure with the vaccine, despite the fact that you have zero proof of causation.

I guess you are even more stupid than most.

You never received an order from me, so STFU. BTW, you had 5 spelling errors in that posting.

One of the companies falsified test results.

When sued, their defense was that they already told the government and the government said dont worry about it.

Unfortunately, this entire pandemic was just a money and power move by the left.

It was a massive overreaction to the virus that is still going on.
Link?

Forum List

Back