Embarrassing: Biden had to be woken up by an aide at the COP26 opening speech

Yeah he wasn't paying attention to shit and dozing off. I look exactly like that half way through our annual safety video training at work when I don't care about what's going on and I drift off.
And therein lies the problem. Quid Pro is projecting the message that he just doesn't care. That's not a good way to foster good international relations. I'd rather be addressing a hostile audience that actually paid attention to what I was saying than one that obviously didn't care.

yea, not a biden fan at all, but some meetings i've had to attend put me flat out to sleep.

I was just going to post the same. That's 3 posts by conservatives defending Biden on the first page. I challenge anyone to find a thread criticizing Trump where even 1 of the forum's leftists came to his defense. And that will always be the difference between us.

I was just going to post the same. That's 3 posts by conservatives defending Biden on the first page. I challenge anyone to find a thread criticizing Trump we're even 1 of the forum's leftists came to his defense. And that will always be the difference between us.
Fuck Biden, fuck Trump and fuck you. See, no defending.

No, I just count the many times you expose your true feelings for your admiration of fecal matter.
I only admire your distress over the news that Joe shits his diaper on the regular. Something we all knew the senile incontinent moron did from The Start.

The White House smells of piss and urine. Joe pees in the corner when no one is watching him. Aren't you proud of shitty Joe?

Long Live The BidenShitHizDiaperFuehrer!

Shit Heil
Shit Heil
1635787594376.jpeg

I was just going to post the same. That's 3 posts by conservatives defending Biden on the first page. I challenge anyone to find a thread criticizing Trump where even 1 of the forum's leftists came to his defense. And that will always be the difference between us.
this is just reaching to me. biden does quite a bit (or doesn't do) to be concerned about. falling asleep in a boring meeting? it makes you look less sincere if you try to make anything and everything a "valid" attack.

this is just reaching to me. biden does quite a bit (or doesn't do) to be concerned about. falling asleep in a boring meeting? it makes you look less sincere if you try to make anything and everything a "valid" attack.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I agree that it is stupid to attack people for things that are undeserved, and everyone has dozed off in a boring meeting at some point. My point is the forum leftist would never give Trump a pass for anyting, they always piled on the criticism even if it was undeserved. That is what differentiates the leftists from most of the conservatives I know, who will give credit where credit is due and not pile on when criticism is not warranted.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I agree that it is stupid to attack people for things that are undeserved, and everyone has dozed off in a boring meeting at some point. My point is the forum leftist would never give Trump a pass for anyting, they always piled on the criticism even if it was undeserved. That is what differentiates the leftists from most of the conservatives I know, who will give credit where credit is due and not pile on when criticism is not warranted.
no, i get it. people seeing emotional validation will do very strange things. they will defend biden for doing it yet attack trump with glee if he does.

i have never been able to do that.

Forum List

Back