Embarrassing: Obama Receives Standing Ovation From Less Than 25% Of West Point Cadets

But BUSH!! ROFL

Face it, Bush may have been a bad president but it's highly unlikely anyone could surpass just how shitty a president Obama has been.

This President has done more for vets and active duty military than any POTUS in the last 40 years.

Put down the fucking bong pal.:eusa_hand:

Let's see if you can play devils advocate.

Please name three things that President Obama has done....or supported...that can be considered positive for vets or active duty military.

Once you answer that honestly, we can begin to discuss the claim I made.

That's because I'm patiently waiting for you to prove that no one has been held accountable.

How many people has Obama removed from office? Obama has done little, if any speaking out in regards to this issue. Nor has he forcibly removed anyone from their posts.

Case closed.

OBL hasn't been in the office in years.

Thank god the navy seals had obama to look up to for guidance as to how to do their job

Idiot

How many people has Obama removed from office? Obama has done little, if any speaking out in regards to this issue. Nor has he forcibly removed anyone from their posts.

Case closed.

OBL hasn't been in the office in years.

Thank god the navy seals had obama to look up to for guidance as to how to do their job

Idiot

Bin Laden's killing: ex-US Navy Seal tells all - Channel 4 News

Seals: Killers of Osama Dying or Being Killed? | Opinion Maker

Does this look like water boarding, stupid fucking American?:

th

That POW died of natural causes, right? Because his heart failed while he was being beaten to death, right? It's not torture, it's "enhanced interrogation". They're not prisoners of war, they're "enemy combatants". International and US human rights laws don't apply to them because they're not actually humans. They're dirty evil Muslims who hate freedom. Why would any Iraqi fight against their benevolent American liberators unless they hate freedom, right?

Every one of them should have been shot upon capture. They wore no uniforms & were part of no nation's armed forces...they should simply be shot as spies.
Let's pretend that someone accused the US of using WMD on civilians (Hiroshima, Nagasaki). An international "coalition of the willing" would then be justified, according to American rules, to invade the US and kill anyone who fought back.

By the definitions of the era, Hiroshima was, indisputably, a valid military target.

All Hitler had to do was say that Poland had WMD and was a threat to the stability and peace in the region.

Your country is wrong. The Bush administration lied to the entire world to invade Iraq and then killed anyone who fought back. George W. Bush deserves to hang.

The invasion of Iraq was stupid, which I have said from day one.

Anyone attempting to put an American President on trial in an international kangaroo court should be stopped by any means necessary.

Hey, nothing like rejecting the oaths you swore to eh? Sure thing.

No American soldier takes an oath of loyalty to the President!

Oath of Enlistment

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

As I said: No American soldier takes an oath of loyalty to the President. Use your reading finger this time, flea brain!

No American soldier takes an oath of loyalty to the President!

Oath of Enlistment

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

As I said: No American soldier takes an oath of loyalty to the President. Use your reading finger this time, flea brain!

That's what the above oath is dumbass.

Oath of Enlistment

Didn't you learn anything from the Nuremberg Trials?

Didn't you learn anything from the Nuremberg Trials?

Did you learn anything from Terry Lakin being courtmartialed and convicted for refusing deployment to Afghanistan because he claimed the President wasn't eligible to be president?

I don't blame them for not giving him a standing ovation. These cadets know the president is a phoney.

Obama receives standing ovation from less than 25% of West Point cadets: report - Washington Times

It's no surprise they didn't give him a full standing ovation since most of the military are right-wing hawks who like going into unplanned wars and dying for mistakes. They are told it's for our "freedom" when in reality it's mostly been to control the oil or for furthering the neo-con agenda of global domination.

When you're brought up brainwashed to believe that Republicans are strong and Democrats are weak, you don't ask too many questions or give it a second thought. These are tools who follow orders, after all.

They've been brought up in recent years to believe that ending Iraq and Afghanistan is somehow a sign of weakness.

Let them have their stupid beliefs. Let them sit. I'd rather them sit than be dead by another warmongering chickenhawk Republican President who never served a day in his life in combat, let alone a chickenhawk like Mitt Romney, who didn't even mention our vets in his 2012 nomination speech.

Of course, there was no outrage by those brainwashed on the right over that one.

Funny, Republicans talk of freedom, but they continue to be locked within the prisons of their own ignorance. They're not really even free themselves because they depend on morons like Rove and FOX Noise and right-wing hate radio to tell them what to think.

Forum List

Back