Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

Why do you keep denying the humanity of life in the womb?
I do not deny the humanity of life in the womb. I reject you have any right to dictate to the person sustaining the life in the womb And who is the only person who can willingly assume the risk of harm and death that comes with giving birth,

You don’t assume that risk Saint Ding so you and the state have no interest in forcing full term gestation on anybody.

Last edited:
I'm relying on the authority of subject matter experts and common sense.

Why do you keep denying the humanity of life in the womb? For what purpose does that serve?
1711388196967.png
Oh, ding.

where I have an opinion spiritually on the matter....that doesn't mean that I know how to codify it into law...or if the lawmakers could, would, or should do so.

However....
Since it's Easter and it's relevant. Simon of Cyrene (kyreen) is the focus. (In Libya) Cyrene was noted for a few things...horses and the abortion herb Silphium.
Silphium was why he was in the most prominent position in the old city herb/spice market. Silphium was an abortifacient. Often used as a means of birth control. This herb was harvested into extinction.

Simon was despised but wealthy from selling his product. Soldiers didn't like him due to cheating wives at home. So he was made to carry Jesus's cross piece for him. I don't like that imagery whatsoever.

So I don't like abortion...I'm not fond of leftover embryos either. (Abandoned or otherwise)
These leftover embryos are DNA tested and pictures of the prospective children are created from that DNA. Then cataloged...and sold.
You can have any child of your choosing these days....from blonde hair and blue eyed to curly red hair and dimples.

Any color of the rainbow can be had from one of these catalogs. Really disturbing IMHO.

I do not deny the humanity of life in the womb. I reject you have any right to dictate to the person sustaining the life in the womb And who is the only person who can willingly assume the risk of harm and death that comes with giving birth,

You don’t assume that risk Saint Ding so you and the state have no interest in forcing full term gestation on anybody.
The states will decide the legality of abortion.

The states will decide the legality of abortion.

What state government will guarantee a pregnant woman that she won’t be the woman that dies during childbirth every time the government forces full term gestation upon a woman against her will?

What state government will guarantee a pregnant woman that she won’t be the woman that dies during childbirth every time the government forces full term gestation upon a woman against her will?
None that I am aware of just as there will be no guarantees they won't die during abortions.

None that I am aware of just as there will be no guarantees they won't die during abortions.
But having an abortion is not forced upon women by government in the way that full term abortion is being forced upon women who live in white Christian nationalists run states.

But having an abortion is not forced upon women by government in the way that full term abortion is being forced upon women who live in white Christian nationalists run states.
So it's not the women's live you care about?

Again... any objection or argument you make won't change the reality. Each state will decide the legality of abortion despite whatever argument you make.

So it's not the women's live you care about?

Your argument has failed. So you go emo with mindless insult as if you are good and everything opposed to you is evil.

That is an absurd rationalization Saint Ding because we are talking about government coercion by will of a specific white Christian majority in a limited number of states that remove choice from individuals about risk avoidance to their life liberty and pursuit of happiness because the choice involved sex.

You need to butt out of people’s lives who do no harm to you or society when they decide to terminate their own pregnancy by their own choice.

Last edited:
Your argument has failed.
I have no argument. I only have facts.
  1. At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence.
  2. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.
  3. It is up to the states to decide the legality of abortion.

I have no argument. I only have facts.
  1. At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence.
  2. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.
  3. It is up to the states to decide the legality of abortion.

States have not decided to make it illegal to kill a fetus. A woman can leave the state and kill her fetus and return home. They are making access to a safe medical procedure banned in their state. A woman who killed her fetus before moving to an abortion banning state will not be charged with a crime. A woman who killed her fetus will not be charged with a crime while traveling through an abortion banning state.

Your argument is against women having a right to reasonable access to abortion in the state where they live. You have no argument and your facts evade the aforementioned woman’s rights problem that your argument does not and cannot resolve.

Forum List

Back