Emily Ratajkowski Poses Nude To Punish ‘Old White Men’ For Alabama Abortion Law

Let's just hope that Bette Midler doesn't feel compelled to do the same. That actually would be punishment. :eek-52:

I promise if all super models show their titties I’ll give abortions another thought!

She'd be better off just avoiding Alabama, where she can now get raped and the rapist can force her to have his child.

Liar. Rape is illegal in Alabama. Look it up ... or keep lying.
They just passed a law forcing women to have their rapist's child. Look it up, or remain a pathetic sack of lying shit. Go fuck yourself.

Note to the people holding a microphone in front of this woman's face: Why do you not challenge the ridiculous theme that eliminating the abortion option forces women to have babies? It is obviously, profoundly false.

A woman who does not want to have children can refrain from reproductive behavior, or use any one of a dozen different effective means of abortion. And if the unfortunate wench cannot afford the BC method of choice, the same will be provided, free of charge, by Planned Parenthood.

Just don't kill your babies. That's all we ask.

I promise if all super models show their titties I’ll give abortions another thought!

She'd be better off just avoiding Alabama, where she can now get raped and the rapist can force her to have his child.

Liar. Rape is illegal in Alabama. Look it up ... or keep lying.
They just passed a law forcing women to have their rapist's child. Look it up, or remain a pathetic sack of lying shit. Go fuck yourself.
And in some other similar cases of rape leading to giving birth to a child, the rapist can later sue for shared custody, tethering himself to his victim.

What an IGNORANT slut.

I heard a saying one time that God did one good thing and one bad thing. He did good when he created pussy, but he really screwed up when he put a woman in charge of it. In Rata's case, that couldn't be more true.

Note to the people holding a microphone in front of this woman's face: Why do you not challenge the ridiculous theme that eliminating the abortion option forces women to have babies? It is obviously, profoundly false.

A woman who does not want to have children can refrain from reproductive behavior, or use any one of a dozen different effective means of abortion. And if the unfortunate wench cannot afford the BC method of choice, the same will be provided, free of charge, by Planned Parenthood.

Just don't kill your babies. That's all we ask.
Or she can choose to terminate her pregnancy. As always, that's her choice to make, not yours.

I've never associated a hot naked chick with abortion, in fact I really don't think about anything else except, hot naked chick.

Forum List

Back