Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
She supports a relationship between government and governed that more is like the country her parents fled in horror than the nation she currently resides. Seems to be a reasonable question. Instead of Making America Cuba, why not just go to Cuba?

She's petitioning her government and demanding change of them and fighting a well funded lobbyist organization. That doesn't sound like a citizen under Castro's Cuba, dipshit.

You mean she is speaking out for a well funded lobbying organization.

And when you are lobbying against the constitutional rights of people to have the tools to protect their lives and family is it really surprising that lots of people wouldn’t lobby against you?
That is the beauty of freedom of association. We are all allowed to join an association which can amplify our voices as loud as others.

I find it amusing pseudocons are whining about this. It's almost an admission their ideas are not superior to those of a child.

That's why you are all terrified of her.

the hacks also spend a lot of time demanding "free speech" for teatards and white supremacists, don't they?

And you spend a lot of time trying to silence free speech you don’t like

Solid argument. Disagree with you and it's like trying to silence free speech.

Exactly. If someone suggests retarded mentally ill criminals should not be allowed to own machine guns and mortars, hand grenades and landmines, some second amendment folks will whine about infringement.

Perhaps if you didn’t immediately define people who disagree with you as mentally ill, you could persuade people.

She's petitioning her government and demanding change of them and fighting a well funded lobbyist organization. That doesn't sound like a citizen under Castro's Cuba, dipshit.

And when you are lobbying against the constitutional rights of people to have the tools to protect their lives and family is it really surprising that lots of people wouldn’t lobby against you?
That is the beauty of freedom of association. We are all allowed to join an association which can amplify our voices as loud as others.

I find it amusing pseudocons are whining about this. It's almost an admission their ideas are not superior to those of a child.

the hacks also spend a lot of time demanding "free speech" for teatards and white supremacists, don't they?

But that’s not what you guys are arguing.

You guys are arguing that because Emma was a “victim” she cannot be challenged and we need to shut up

Btw you did read her post, right? She is complaining about us standing up for people’s right to free speech

The NRA is being self-defeating. Their total intransigence on gun control is moving more and more people into accepting the Second Amendment should be repealed. The NRA is basically transmitting that message. Since they stand on the Second to oppose even the most common sense changes to our gun laws, then they leave no choice but to knock that defense out from under them.

The NRA pushed much of the control measures we have.

And much of the so called common sense legislation is nothing of the sort
Stupid fuckers like you are going to cause me to lose some of my second amendment rights. All because you can not keep your emotions and mouths in check and because you insist on kissing NRA executives asses. Gullible fools and buffoons.

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise

I you look at the shirt she wore Saturday it had a Cuban flag patch on one arm. The stupid little dumbass doesn't even know that Che was fond of shooting her "kind"

You guys are arguing that because Emma was a “victim” she cannot be challenged and we need to shut up

Who said she cannot be challenged? Do you think calling her a 'skinhead lesbian' is challenging her? Or photoshopping her ripping the constitution and at least originally trying to pass that off as real?

Challenge her argument, you should. But knock if off with your personal whiny constitutional crisis, it's annoying.

The NRA is being self-defeating. Their total intransigence on gun control is moving more and more people into accepting the Second Amendment should be repealed. The NRA is basically transmitting that message. Since they stand on the Second to oppose even the most common sense changes to our gun laws, then they leave no choice but to knock that defense out from under them.

Stupid fuckers like you are going to cause me to lose some of my second amendment rights. All because you can not keep your emotions and mouths in check and because you insist on kissing NRA executives asses. Gullible fools and buffoons.

If you lose your second amendment rights it will be because you refuse to stand for them now while they are under attack

Btw you did read her post, right? She is complaining about us standing up for people’s right to free speech

Since when is questioning the motives for you misfits defending the free speech rights of your fellow travelers considered an attack on your constitutional rights?

Are you a constitutional crisis actor?

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

I you look at the shirt she wore Saturday it had a Cuban flag patch on one arm. The stupid little dumbass doesn't even know that Che was fond of shooting her "kind"
Cuban Americans all over Florida wear the flag parch. They even flew the flag for a Trump rally. Did you whine about flying the Cuban flag for Trump?

Who said she cannot be challenged? Do you think calling her a 'skinhead lesbian' is challenging her? Or photoshopping her ripping the constitution and at least originally trying to pass that off as real?

Challenge her argument, you should. But knock if off with your personal whiny constitutional crisis, it's annoying.

Are you paying attention to thread?

Conservative: is it wise to be wearing the symbol of a brutal violence regime who took away gun rights when trying to argue against Gun rights?

You guys: how dare you attack that young girl?!! She is a victim of gun violence you have no right to criticize gun.

It's like a black guy wearing a Che t-shirt.

Cuban Americans all over Florida wear the flag parch. They even flew the flag for a Trump rally. Did you whine about flying the Cuban flag for Trump?

Why would I? I'm not a Trump guy. My point stands, as a self described Lesbian Che would have executed her, she is an idiot.

Are you paying attention to thread?

Conservative: is it wise to be wearing the symbol of a brutal violence regime who took away gun rights when trying to argue against Gun rights?

You guys: how dare you attack that young girl?!! She is a victim of gun violence you have no right to criticize gun.

And for that you feel your constitutional rights are under attack? Go cry in your diaper.

"Both Guevara and Castro considered homosexuality a bourgeois decadence. In an interview in 1965, Castro explained that “A deviation of that nature clashes with the concept we have of what a militant communist should be.”

Blog | HumanProgress.org

Progressives are uneducated.

"Both Guevara and Castro considered homosexuality a bourgeois decadence. In an interview in 1965, Castro explained that “A deviation of that nature clashes with the concept we have of what a militant communist should be.”

Blog | HumanProgress.org

Progressives are uneducated.

No evidence she supports Castro you fucking morons.

If you lose your second amendment rights it will be because you refuse to stand for them now while they are under attack
Will be because of gullible jerks like you. People who want to fight for mentally ill and criminals to have same rights as sensible, sober law abiding citizens.

I answered the OP's question! Why is this topic still going?

So why won't she hop an inner tube and go back to the Progressive Mecca of Cuba?
You are making the dumbass conclusion that she is a communist? Really? Even though her father FLED Castro?

Now many pounds of brain damage did it take for you to become this retarded?

That's a girl?

And you guys call transgendered people confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back