Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's already been decided, there is precedent to that you have the right to bear arms.

Yes, to you of course bearing arms meaning the gun is at home in a gun safe

Does it? When have I ever said that, Kaz? Put up or shut up ya' lying douche.

You never move past the Democrat talking points. Ever. That's on you, slick, not me

I don't think there is a singular opinion on concealed carry in the Democratic Party or maybe even elsewhere as each state has it's own laws.

Not that you asked but I'll answer anyway so that maybe you can check yourself on all the assumptions you're making.

I think in order to carry you should have a license and to get that license your criminal and mental health record should be squeaky clean. I also believe that the license should be renewable, in other words every 2, 4 or whatever number of years you go through the background check system to ensure you're still with the law. Credible accusations of domestic abuse (i.e. arrested, charged or have a restraining order against you) require the temporary removal of your right to carry. Oh, and of course in order to carry you need to take and pass a training class and retake the class when your license is up for renewal.

As for the DNC, some would think that doesn't go far enough and others would think it goes too far. What do I care?

I am in now way against carrying a weapon, I just think that is reserved for people who can prove they aren't complete morons.

1) You obviously don't believe in the Constitution since your standard is not due process and you believe it's up to gun owners to prove to the government they should be allowed to own a gun

Weren't you the one who wanted to create a registry of citizens allowed to buy guns? Weird.

Anyway, what have I suggested does not follow due process? I assume it's around the domestic violence restraining order issued by a judge but I'd like you to comment specifically on how that is not due process.

2) You're a lying moron that you chalk up that while most Democrats want guns to be illegal to well, if there's one person in the Democrat party who doesn't want that, then you don't need to disagree with any Democrats. Again, I left the Republican party because the party isn't fiscally conservative. Your standard of one other fiscal conservative in the party wasn't good enough for me. And you the sure hell don't apply that Standard to Republicans that if one agrees with you the rest of them are OK

Most Democrats want guns to be illegal? Prove it, Kaz. Maybe today is the day you start to build some credibility, can you?

3) You OK with other Constitutional rights being applied with your standard that you need to prove to government you deserve them and you're not entitled to due process to be denied them?

You're repeating yourself here and not making much more sense.

And ask your drug dealer about your theory that if you make it illegal for someone to buy a gun, they can't get one. What do you suppose they would say? Yeah, man. I can't sell drugs, they're illegal ...

Idiot

Ah, the old 'why have laws people will just break them anyway'. For starters a lot of mass shooters with documented mental health problems buy guns legally because they have no criminal record. They simply haven't broken the law yet and many probably wouldn't now how to get their hands on one anyway. But the bigger issue is why help them out? Why make it easy on them? Buying a gun is a huge decision that requires a ton of responsibility in how to use, maintain and store your firearm. Why take it so lightly?

2) In general, the FBI should have a massive effort to clean the gun check database and ensure that everyone who has had their right to buy a gun restricted with due process is in the gun check database and no one else is in the database

Yep, so you're fine with the FBI keeping a list of people who are allowed to buy a gun? As opposed to the background check system simply checking someone's criminal record when they try to get a gun? There is a difference, not sure you know what you are saying here, lefty.

The right to buy a gun being restricted with due process of law MEANS criminal history, you stupid piece of shit. You're a complete waste of time

3) The FBI should arrest or help local authorities arrest (depending on jurisdiction) anyone who tries to buy a gun and fails the background check

I'm OK with that. Just curious, how big do you want to inflate the FBI?

Inflate the FBI by their following up on people who just committed a crime? WTF? The FBI's job is to put criminals in jail, you stupid piece of shit. These are people who committed a crime by trying to buy a gun when that right was restricted with due process of law. Arresting people for committing crimes is the FBI's job. Seriously, you're really not a bright guy

Due Process means criminal history? What does that mean Kaz? I thought you were in favor of not letting mentally ill people have guns, where does that fit in your due process theory?

Do you think the FBI is currently staffed with enough people to follow up on every failed background check? If so, prove it.

Right, it's one of those things about the background check system that needs to be corrected. What is so difficult for you to not understand?

Be corrected? It would have worked if he'd been put on it. Are you nuts? Oh wait.....

He's disingenuous. Do you notice all these leftist gun owners (sic) never say, "Democrats want to eliminate guns. I don't." They always pretend they don't realize what the Democratic party's true goal is, which is why they are not credible.

Do some people want to repeal the 2nd? Sure, it's not going to happen but I wouldn't deny there are people there who think that. What's your point? You asked/assumed what my views are and got it wrong.

I was pissed at the Republicans for not being fiscally conservative. I left the party, I didn't pretend they were

But you still voted for them....him.

There aren't "some people" in the Democrat party who want to outlaw guns completely, Democrats overwhelmingly do. That you don't realize that is why I say you're lying. If you really believed in gun checks but did not want to restrict honest citizens from guns, you would be keenly aware of what Democrats post constantly all over the board every day in threads that you're participating in
"There aren't "some people" in the Democrat party who want to outlaw guns completely, Democrats overwhelmingly do."

Stop kazzing. That complete and utter bullkaz.

Wait, you're saying Democrats DON'T want to disarm Americans?

Oh! THAT situation. The one where seventeen of her classmates and teachers were killed? I don't even know how many wounded.

You're right. How the hell dare she.

There are many in that class who aren’t trying to be famous by taking away the rights of others.

Being a victim doesn’t give you a free pass that allows you to say and do what you want without consequence.
What consequence do you propose?

People speaking against you
As is their constitutional right

What is not a right is posting fake news, photo shop and doctored videos to smear these victims
I’m pretty sure Photoshop is protected under the First Amendment

Lying isn’t

I answered the OP's question! Why is this topic still going?

So why won't she hop an inner tube and go back to the Progressive Mecca of Cuba?
You are making the dumbass conclusion that she is a communist? Really? Even though her father FLED Castro?

Now many pounds of brain damage did it take for you to become this retarded?

She supports a relationship between government and governed that more is like the country her parents fled in horror than the nation she currently resides. Seems to be a reasonable question. Instead of Making America Cuba, why not just go to Cuba?

I answered the OP's question! Why is this topic still going?

So why won't she hop an inner tube and go back to the Progressive Mecca of Cuba?
You are making the dumbass conclusion that she is a communist? Really? Even though her father FLED Castro?

Now many pounds of brain damage did it take for you to become this retarded?

She supports a relationship between government and governed that more is like the country her parents fled in horror than the nation she currently resides. Seems to be a reasonable question. Instead of Making America Cuba, why not just go to Cuba?

She's petitioning her government and demanding change of them and fighting a well funded lobbyist organization. That doesn't sound like a citizen under Castro's Cuba, dipshit.

Weren't you the one who wanted to create a registry of citizens allowed to buy guns? Weird

No, you stupid fucking moron. I wanted to create a registry of people who had through due process of law been denied their right to buy a gun. Yes, pal. If you're a convicted criminal then the government is going to track you. Welcome to reality. You can't grasp that and you're an authoritarian leftist.

You're just too flat out stupid to waste any more time on. I'll banter with you, but I'm not wasting time on you until you can follow a conversation

Weren't you the one who wanted to create a registry of citizens allowed to buy guns? Weird

No, you stupid fucking moron. I wanted to create a registry of people who had through due process of law been denied their right to buy a gun. Yes, pal. If you're a convicted criminal then the government is going to track you. Welcome to reality. You can't grasp that and you're an authoritarian leftist.

I see, you want the government to keep a registry of people who can't buy guns. That's a pretty liberal proposition.

You're just too flat out stupid to waste any more time on. I'll banter with you, but I'm not wasting time on you until you can follow a conversation

Riiiight.

2) In general, the FBI should have a massive effort to clean the gun check database and ensure that everyone who has had their right to buy a gun restricted with due process is in the gun check database and no one else is in the database

Yep, so you're fine with the FBI keeping a list of people who are allowed to buy a gun? As opposed to the background check system simply checking someone's criminal record when they try to get a gun? There is a difference, not sure you know what you are saying here, lefty.

The right to buy a gun being restricted with due process of law MEANS criminal history, you stupid piece of shit. You're a complete waste of time

3) The FBI should arrest or help local authorities arrest (depending on jurisdiction) anyone who tries to buy a gun and fails the background check

I'm OK with that. Just curious, how big do you want to inflate the FBI?

Inflate the FBI by their following up on people who just committed a crime? WTF? The FBI's job is to put criminals in jail, you stupid piece of shit. These are people who committed a crime by trying to buy a gun when that right was restricted with due process of law. Arresting people for committing crimes is the FBI's job. Seriously, you're really not a bright guy

Due Process means criminal history? What does that mean Kaz? I thought you were in favor of not letting mentally ill people have guns, where does that fit in your due process theory?

Do you think the FBI is currently staffed with enough people to follow up on every failed background check? If so, prove it.

I like picked cucumbers. The ones like Koreans make that are pickled in red pepper sauce, I don't mean pickled in brine. You know what's best though are hot peppers pickled in vinegar and soy. I could eat 20 of those in a row

I see, you want the government to keep a registry of people who can't buy guns. That's a pretty liberal proposition.

Riiiight.

Gotcha, it's not like libertarians want to track criminals. Idiot

Riiiight.

Keeping criminal records is one thing, creating a registry of people who specifically are not allowed to buy guns is something else altogether.

Then again earlier you said you wanted anyone who failed a background check to be arrested. That's way more liberal than anything I would propose. Yikes.

Riiiight.

Keeping criminal records is one thing, creating a registry of people who specifically are not allowed to buy guns is something else altogether.

Then again earlier you said you wanted anyone who failed a background check to be arrested. That's way more liberal than anything I would propose. Yikes.

I know you're stupid and all. But you got me. I want to arrest people who commit crimes.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

Riiiight.

I know you're stupid and all. But you got me. I want to arrest people who commit crimes.

Just to be clear you want to make it a crime to fail the NICS system, is that correct? That alone is a crime? That is insane.

Riiiight.

Just to be clear you want to make it a crime to fail the NICS system, is that correct? That alone is a crime? That is insane.

I'll give you one more chance, then I'm going to just mock you. It's illegal for convicted criminals who have with due process had their right to buy a gun restricted to attempt to buy a gun. So failing a gun check would in fact be a crime.

You're actually too stupid to understand that, aren't you? You're not just playing dumb, you're the real thing

Be corrected? It would have worked if he'd been put on it. Are you nuts? Oh wait.....

He's disingenuous. Do you notice all these leftist gun owners (sic) never say, "Democrats want to eliminate guns. I don't." They always pretend they don't realize what the Democratic party's true goal is, which is why they are not credible.

Do some people want to repeal the 2nd? Sure, it's not going to happen but I wouldn't deny there are people there who think that. What's your point? You asked/assumed what my views are and got it wrong.

I was pissed at the Republicans for not being fiscally conservative. I left the party, I didn't pretend they were

There aren't "some people" in the Democrat party who want to outlaw guns completely, Democrats overwhelmingly do. That you don't realize that is why I say you're lying. If you really believed in gun checks but did not want to restrict honest citizens from guns, you would be keenly aware of what Democrats post constantly all over the board every day in threads that you're participating in
"There aren't "some people" in the Democrat party who want to outlaw guns completely, Democrats overwhelmingly do."

Try reading for comprehension. I’m saying the bullshit claim that “Democrats overwhelmingly” want to outlaw guns completely, is bullshit. There may be a few, but the vast majority do not.

Try reading for comprehension. I’m saying the bullshit claim that “Democrats overwhelmingly” want to outlaw guns completely, is bullshit. There may be a few, but the vast majority do not.

You want citizens to continue to bear arms, is that what you're saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back