Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. If someone suggests retarded mentally ill criminals should not be allowed to own machine guns and mortars, hand grenades and landmines, some second amendment folks will whine about infringement.

Perhaps if you didn’t immediately define people who disagree with you as mentally ill, you could persuade people.

Do you really need me to dig up all the “liberals are mentally ill” “being liberal is a mental illness” threads on this site? You lot don’t even wait for disagreement.
I did not respond because the person did not grasp the meaning of my comment.
These people can't stand Emma because Emma is influencing more people and having a greater impact than all of them will have in their entire lifetimes, combined. These are people who spend long hours writing on political message boards and blogs trying to promote their ideas and agendas and along comes some kid and suddenly millions are hearing and reading her words. She is what is called an impact player in the sports world. A star player.

Good for her, unfortunately her 15 are almost up. Whatever will she do then? Emma is a tool for Progressives, nothing more. You, like her view everything through emotion. Emotion is the enemy of logic and reason. Hence your worldview is baseless.
I don't even know or even care about her views. She is a kid who just went through a traumatic combat-like experience and she is being bullied and abused by sleazy cowards. When I was growing up men stood up for kids like her and the other kids who went through the experience. I find these attacks on the kids to be disgusting acts of cowardice.

Exactly. If someone suggests retarded mentally ill criminals should not be allowed to own machine guns and mortars, hand grenades and landmines, some second amendment folks will whine about infringement.

Perhaps if you didn’t immediately define people who disagree with you as mentally ill, you could persuade people.

Do you really need me to dig up all the “liberals are mentally ill” “being liberal is a mental illness” threads on this site? You lot don’t even wait for disagreement.

Liberals are mentally ill.

The+crazy+thing+is+ive+yet+to+meetsee+one+liberalleftist+_0b6666b679d0900fb70065190c117a8f.jpg

crazy-rosie-odonnel-declares-marshal-law-on-trump.jpg

Maxine2-600x465.jpg
This is a hilarious post in one of many topics in which you tards have been flailing about and gnashing your teeth over some kids. :lol:

The+crazy+thing+is+ive+yet+to+meetsee+one+liberalleftist+_0b6666b679d0900fb70065190c117a8f.jpg

Maxine2-600x465.jpg
This is a hilarious post in one of many topics in which you tards have been flailing about and gnashing your teeth over some kids. :lol:

LOL you libs keep projecting. We control the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS, good times! :eusa_dance:

Maxine2-600x465.jpg

LOL you libs keep projecting. We control the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS, good times! :eusa_dance:

Enjoy it while it lasts, most Americans agree with Emma Gonzalez, not the NRA (trying to stay on topic).

I did not respond because the person did not grasp the meaning of my comment.
These people can't stand Emma because Emma is influencing more people and having a greater impact than all of them will have in their entire lifetimes, combined. These are people who spend long hours writing on political message boards and blogs trying to promote their ideas and agendas and along comes some kid and suddenly millions are hearing and reading her words. She is what is called an impact player in the sports world. A star player.

Good for her, unfortunately her 15 are almost up. Whatever will she do then? Emma is a tool for Progressives, nothing more. You, like her view everything through emotion. Emotion is the enemy of logic and reason. Hence your worldview is baseless.
I don't even know or even care about her views. She is a kid who just went through a traumatic combat-like experience and she is being bullied and abused by sleazy cowards. When I was growing up men stood up for kids like her and the other kids who went through the experience. I find these attacks on the kids to be disgusting acts of cowardice.

Her 15 minutes are up. Yes it's a horrible thing to go through but a Nation is not governed by or through emotion.

Which means you pseudocons own the record high health care costs, and skyrocketing federal debt.

Good times.

Maxine2-600x465.jpg

Well, since you got all the control, why does Trump have to govern via EO's? He's only passed one law of any importance.

You can’t imagine why we don’t want to give up the weapons we have to protect our families?

Hint: it’s because we love our children and don’t want people who are threatening our lives to take away the one thing stopping them from fulfilling their sick fantasy
You're not giving up your weapons. You're just being prevented from buying one of them. Did you ever think outlawing an AR-15 is stopping them from fulfilling theirs? You don't need an AR-15. There are plenty of other guns for you to own.

You can’t imagine why we don’t want to give up the weapons we have to protect our families?

Hint: it’s because we love our children and don’t want people who are threatening our lives to take away the one thing stopping them from fulfilling their sick fantasy
You're not giving up your weapons. You're just being prevented from buying one of them. Did you ever think outlawing an AR-15 is stopping them from fulfilling theirs? You don't need an AR-15. There are plenty of other guns for you to own.
Um, no!!!

It's not up to you what guns we decide to own. Fact

NRA will write a loophole in the legislation to allow them to but them

Agreed Billo. Besides, if you need 30 rounds that you can shoot off in 30 sec. or less for home defense, you're a crappy shot and need more time at the range.

A .357 with a "hot load" will stop damn near anything, and it will reduce a gopher to a nice pink mist and pieces of fur. My Uncle Bill used to go after gophers with hot loads a couple of days after the loading parties we had for hunting season.

Besides.......................a bolt action rifle is much more accurate.

It's not up to you what guns we decide to own. Fact

No machine gun for you

The AR-15 is fun to shoot. Let's not pretend it has something to do with fighting off an oppressive government. That's total bullshit. That's not why most people buy one.

I enjoy shooting it. My kids enjoy shooting it.

But it isn't going to stop a tank.

NRA will write a loophole in the legislation to allow them to but them

Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to own weapons like that? How about just use them on loan from the Army? Seems the Army has lowered it's standards and is now taking in crazy people.

Army lifts ban on waivers for recruits with history of some mental health issues

Only 30 percent of Americans own a gun.

Not all of the other 70 percent are against guns. I'm sure some of them are pro-gun.

However, I bet most Americans, even pro-gun Americans who own a gun, are all for getting this shit under control. Even if it means doing something as impotent and stupid as banning assault weapons. Especially if it means stricter and more thoroughly enforced background checks.

The pendulum is starting to swing the other way again. We've been to this rodeo before.

And now you're moving the goal posts, which I am of course used to from your side of the aisle.

You stated "The rounds did not shatter the doors and walls of the classroom, dumbass!"

That's what you said. However, it's not what he said - and that's what I proved. So now you want to change the subject? A bit dishonest, I feel.

I will put it plain English for you!

His post was stupid and you cannot read. Get help!

Goodbye!

Why are you talking to me if you are under the mistaken impression that I can't read.

You people are weird.

Your brain is non-functional. Donate your organs.

You know, there was a time I felt compassion for you because of a familial situation you're dealing with. I am hoping your pain is being relieved by attacking me.

If you want to stick your nose into a topic, be prepared to have it smacked when you make no sense.

Thank you for your kind words, but you do need remedial reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back