Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise

Frank is just another stupid fuck who thinks Cuba in the past is the same as the Cuba today.

Frank thinks Nazis still control Germany.

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Frank is just another stupid fuck who thinks Cuba in the past is the same as the Cuba today.
In other words, you’re just another ignorant progressive incapable of giving an explanation for the disgusting hypocrisy.

Trust me, my dumb little snowflake, Raúl Castro is no different from Fidel. Cuba is the same today as it was 10 years ago.

She scares the shit out of you, be real.
All bi-sexual skinheads who hate the U.S. Constitution scare the hell out of me. For one, I feel like just walking past a bi-sexual freak will pass some disgusting STD on to me.

Everything non-white and urban scares you.

Everything futuristic scares the hell out of you.

Everything unfamiliar scares the hell out of you.

Everything nonconformist scares the hell out of you.

Dude, just die already.

All bi-sexual skinheads who hate the U.S. Constitution scare the hell out of me. For one, I feel like just walking past a bi-sexual freak will pass some disgusting STD on to me.

Considering you couldn't find a skinhead without looking in the mirror who cares what you think?

Everything non-white and urban scares you.

Everything futuristic scares the hell out of you.

Everything unfamiliar scares the hell out of you.

Everything nonconformist scares the hell out of you.

Dude, just die already.

Sad thing is he's probably 12.

Dude, just die already.
Awe...poor little Otto...have you been “triggered”? :lmao:

BD69A8B5-CCA2-4D61-9C09-E5F001F82EFA.gif

Frank thinks Nazis still control Germany.

Did they not follow the Cuban Texas Christian Cruz’s to Canada?

Dude, just die already.
Awe...poor little Otto...have you been “triggered”? :lmao:

View attachment 185085

Too late you've been triggered? That's OK, we all know.

Considering you couldn't find a skinhead without looking in the mirror who cares what you think?
Wow...Joy brings it strong with the old “I know you are but what am I”. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back