Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
She scares the shit out of you, be real.
All bi-sexual skinheads who hate the U.S. Constitution scare the hell out of me. For one, I feel like just walking past a bi-sexual freak will pass some disgusting STD on to me.
Dude, just die already.
Awe...poor little Otto...have you been “triggered”? :lmao:

View attachment 185085

Too late you've been triggered? That's OK, we all know.
And again Joy dips into the “I know you are but what am I” well :lmao:

All bi-sexual skinheads who hate the U.S. Constitution scare the hell out of me. For one, I feel like just walking past a bi-sexual freak will pass some disgusting STD on to me.
Dude, just die already.

View attachment 185085

You can’t trigger me, you irrelevant to the future of America.

You’re fossil to be dug up 1000 years from now.

Cheap campaign poster for Second Amendment rights...

4A8C851000000578-5541865-A_fake_image_of_Gonzalez_ripping_up_the_Constitution_circulated_-m-77_1522002596634.jpg

We know it’s photoshopped, but it’s more accurate than the real one.

Considering you couldn't find a skinhead without looking in the mirror who cares what you think?
Wow...Joy brings it strong with the old “I know you are but what am I”. :lmao:

I'm being serious. You're calling Emma a skinhead because she shaves her head. You might as well call the Marines skinheads too. That's where your logic is.

Dude, just die already.

View attachment 185085

Too late you've been triggered? That's OK, we all know.
And again Joy dips into the “I know you are but what am I” well :lmao:

Just more nothing from tax policy patty roit.

Awe...snowflake...we own the United States and we always will. Who is your president right now? Donald Trump. A Republican. Who controls your House of Representatives right now? The Republicans. Who controls your Senate? The Republicans. Who controls 33 of the 50 states? Republicans.

Who controls you here on USMB? Me! :laugh:

Well, while the dam has been leaking the past couple of days, it has officially broke.

Awe...snowflake...we own the United States and we always will. Who is your president right now? Donald Trump. A Republican. Who controls your House of Representatives right now? The Republicans. Who controls your Senate? The Republicans. Who controls 33 of the 50 states? Republicans.

Who controls you here on USMB? Me! :laugh:

You can't even control your own argument. And no, no political ideology on the left or right 'owns' the United States, what a overly dramatic douche. Grow up.

I'm being serious. You're calling Emma a skinhead because she shaves her head. You might as well call the Marines skinheads too. That's where your logic is.
No snowflake. I call her a skinhead because she is one. She’s a vintage Cuban fascist. And women don’t shave their heads like marines unless there is something very wrong. And there is something very wrong with that bizarre he/she.

No snowflake. I call her a skinhead because she is one. She’s a vintage Cuban fascist. And women don’t shave their heads like marines unless there is something very wrong. And there is something very wrong with that bizarre he/she.
You don't build yourself up by pushing other people down. What we learned on the kindergarten playground resonates through our lives.

Why didn't you learn that fundamental lesson?

A vintage Cuban fascist? You idiot. Can you not just stick to the gun control debate? You rally have to make obscenely stupid statements?

Anyway, I can't believe how shallow and closed minded you are, who gives a shit if she shaves her head? You're still comparing anyone who does so to skinheads. You know, like your buddies in Charlottesville, plenty of skinheads there.

You don't build yourself up by pushing other people down.
Oh fragile little snowflake...I don’t need to “build myself up”. That’s idiot progressive self-soothing talk. I’m a full grown adult and an American. I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, I don’t get “triggered”, and I don’t worry about you having your feelings hurt. :dunno:

And no, no political ideology on the left or right 'owns' the United States, what a overly dramatic douche. Grow up.
All evidence to the contrary, snowflake!

Sorry, couldn't be further from the truth, you don't own shit and you certainly don't own the gun control debate because you are actively running away from it right now in every post.

A vintage Cuban fascist? You idiot. Can you not just stick to the gun control debate? You rally have to make obscenely stupid statements?
Can you not handle the truth without a complete and total meltdown? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back