Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, couldn't be further from the truth, you don't own shit and you certainly don't own the gun control debate because you are actively running away from it right now in every post.
Sweetie...there is no “debate”. We have a constitutional right to keep and bear arms. And short of a legal and proper amendment to the U.S. Constitution (which you will never get the votes for), there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it! It really is that simple.

I'm being serious. You're calling Emma a skinhead because she shaves her head. You might as well call the Marines skinheads too. That's where your logic is.
No snowflake. I call her a skinhead because she is one. She’s a vintage Cuban fascist. And women don’t shave their heads like marines unless there is something very wrong. And there is something very wrong with that bizarre he/she.

A vintage Cuban fascist? You idiot. Can you not just stick to the gun control debate? You rally have to make obscenely stupid statements?
Can you not handle the truth without a complete and total meltdown? :dunno:

I'm not the one running away from the debate talking about peoples hair or their sexuality or who 'owns' the country. You are doing everything possible not to lose, that is obvious.

Sorry, couldn't be further from the truth, you don't own shit and you certainly don't own the gun control debate because you are actively running away from it right now in every post.
Sweetie...there is no “debate”. We have a constitutional right to keep and bear arms. And short of a legal and proper amendment to the U.S. Constitution (which you will never get the votes for), there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it! It really is that simple.

You have a Constitutional right to be “well regulated”

That is all.

I refer you to post #92 of this thread for rebuttal.

cool.....but you can't deny they are little shits.;)
I think that someone with a shallow point of view, a cynical attitude and a significantly slowed thought process might see them that way. If that person was a bully, a boor and a thug at heart.

So, yes indeed, I can deny that they are little shits.

Since this thread is about Emma Gonzalez, where did she ever say she was trying to overturn the 2nd amendment? You really fail at this honesty thing don't you?

I'm not the one running away from the debate talking about peoples hair or their sexuality or who 'owns' the country. You are doing everything possible not to lose, that is obvious.
What “debate” sweetie? You keep saying that. I haven’t seen a debate about firearms here. This thread is about the disgusting hypocrisy of the idiot Gonzalez family which fled Cuba only to come here and attempt to rebuild Cuba.

Since this thread is about Emma Gonzalez, where did she ever say she was trying to overturn the 2nd amendment? You really fail at this honesty thing don't you?
Every time she opens her mouth in front of a camera. You are either the queen of ignorance or the queen of disingenuousness. Which is it?

What “debate” sweetie? You keep saying that. I haven’t seen a debate about firearms here. This thread is about the disgusting hypocrisy of the idiot Gonzalez family which fled Cuba only to come here and attempt to rebuild Cuba.

That's kind of what I mean, wanting a working background check system has nothing to do with and 'attempt to rebuild Cuba." That's not an argument that's word salad.

I think that someone with a shallow point of view, a cynical attitude and a significantly slowed thought process might see them that way. If that person was a bully, a boor and a thug at heart.

well then

we'll agree to disagree in this one, huh?

Every time she opens her mouth in front of a camera. You are either the queen of ignorance or the queen of disingenuousness. Which is it?

Where has she ever mentioned over turning the 2nd? Name one time, liar.

Directly from Emma Gonzalez:

We need to digitize gun-sales records, mandate universal background checks, close gun-show loopholes and straw-man purchases, ban high-capacity magazines, and push for a comprehensive assault weapons ban with an extensive buyback system.

It would also benefit us to redefine what assault weapons are so that when we call for a ban against them, it’s clear that we aren’t trying to ban all guns. No one needs to use an assault weapon to protect themselves while walking home at night. No one should be allowed to use an AR-15 to strategically hunt people, which, in case anyone forgot, is what made us speak out in the first place.

If you are going to debate her point of view at least know what it is first.

well then

See post #92

You have a Constitutional right to be “well regulated”
Sorry snowflake...no matter how much you lie about the U.S. Constitution that you’ve never read, it won’t change the U.S. Constitution that you’ve never read.

...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Your “well regulated” would be an infringement. The 2nd Amendment could not be more clear.

I think in order to carry you should have a license and to get that license your criminal and mental health record should be squeaky clean. I also believe that the license should be renewable, in other words every 2, 4 or whatever number of years you go through the background check system to ensure you're still with the law.

tenor.gif

Suck on this...

Generic-Indiana-firearms-li-jpg.jpg

well then

See post #92

awww nooo lol stop making see posts hhehehehe :eek::D

not in the mood to go back LOL :p

Directly from Emma Gonzalez:

We need to digitize gun-sales records, mandate universal background checks, close gun-show loopholes and straw-man purchases, ban high-capacity magazines, and push for a comprehensive assault weapons ban with an extensive buyback system.

It would also benefit us to redefine what assault weapons are so that when we call for a ban against them, it’s clear that we aren’t trying to ban all guns. No one needs to use an assault weapon to protect themselves while walking home at night. No one should be allowed to use an AR-15 to strategically hunt people, which, in case anyone forgot, is what made us speak out in the first place.

If you are going to debate her point of view at least know what it is first.
In other words, like all progressives, Emma Gonzalez is astoundingly ignorant. There is no “gun show loophole”. Never has been. Never will be.

Also...ask a progressive what an “assault weapon” is and they can’t tell you. Why? Because they just want to ban guns. All guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back