Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered the OP's question! Why is this topic still going?

So why won't she hop an inner tube and go back to the Progressive Mecca of Cuba?
You are making the dumbass conclusion that she is a communist? Really? Even though her father FLED Castro?

Now many pounds of brain damage did it take for you to become this retarded?

She supports a relationship between government and governed that more is like the country her parents fled in horror than the nation she currently resides. Seems to be a reasonable question. Instead of Making America Cuba, why not just go to Cuba?

She's petitioning her government and demanding change of them and fighting a well funded lobbyist organization. That doesn't sound like a citizen under Castro's Cuba, dipshit.

She demanding that we fundamentally transform into something more like Cuba.

No, thanks

So why won't she hop an inner tube and go back to the Progressive Mecca of Cuba?
You are making the dumbass conclusion that she is a communist? Really? Even though her father FLED Castro?

That's a girl?

And you guys call transgendered people confused.

I call confuse people confused. That is not a feminine looking person at all

She supports a relationship between government and governed that more is like the country her parents fled in horror than the nation she currently resides. Seems to be a reasonable question. Instead of Making America Cuba, why not just go to Cuba?

She's petitioning her government and demanding change of them and fighting a well funded lobbyist organization. That doesn't sound like a citizen under Castro's Cuba, dipshit.

She demanding that we fundamentally transform into something more like Cuba.

No, thanks

What are advocating? We be more like Somalia where the government doesn't have enough power to do anything?

She's not advocating for Cuba's gun laws, you're an idiot.

That's a girl?

If you can't tell she is a female then yeah, look in the mirror for the face of confusion.

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise

I you look at the shirt she wore Saturday it had a Cuban flag patch on one arm. The stupid little dumbass doesn't even know that Che was fond of shooting her "kind"
Cuban Americans all over Florida wear the flag parch. They even flew the flag for a Trump rally. Did you whine about flying the Cuban flag for Trump?

Why would I? I'm not a Trump guy. My point stands, as a self described Lesbian Che would have executed her, she is an idiot.
She is a teenager born over 30 years after Che died.

That is the beauty of freedom of association. We are all allowed to join an association which can amplify our voices as loud as others.

I find it amusing pseudocons are whining about this. It's almost an admission their ideas are not superior to those of a child.

That's why you are all terrified of her.

the hacks also spend a lot of time demanding "free speech" for teatards and white supremacists, don't they?

And you spend a lot of time trying to silence free speech you don’t like

Solid argument. Disagree with you and it's like trying to silence free speech.

Btw you did read her post, right? She is complaining about us standing up for people’s right to free speech

Since when is questioning the motives for you misfits defending the free speech rights of your fellow travelers considered an attack on your constitutional rights?

Are you a constitutional crisis actor?

No one has questioned motives.

And why shouldn’t we be defending free speech? Especially for the vilest people

the hacks also spend a lot of time demanding "free speech" for teatards and white supremacists, don't they?

Btw you did read her post, right? She is complaining about us standing up for people’s right to free speech

Since when is questioning the motives for you misfits defending the free speech rights of your fellow travelers considered an attack on your constitutional rights?

Are you a constitutional crisis actor?

No one has questioned motives.

And why shouldn’t we be defending free speech? Especially for the vilest people

Who said the alt-right do not have free speech rights? Quote it.

Exactly. If someone suggests retarded mentally ill criminals should not be allowed to own machine guns and mortars, hand grenades and landmines, some second amendment folks will whine about infringement.

Perhaps if you didn’t immediately define people who disagree with you as mentally ill, you could persuade people.

Do you really need me to dig up all the “liberals are mentally ill” “being liberal is a mental illness” threads on this site? You lot don’t even wait for disagreement.

That's a girl?

If you can't tell she is a female then yeah, look in the mirror for the face of confusion.

Buzz off Miserable Lack of Joy.

These people can't stand Emma because Emma is influencing more people and having a greater impact than all of them will have in their entire lifetimes, combined. These are people who spend long hours writing on political message boards and blogs trying to promote their ideas and agendas and along comes some kid and suddenly millions are hearing and reading her words. She is what is called an impact player in the sports world. A star player.

That's a girl?

Buzz off Miserable Lack of Joy.

Did it look like this?
6867969037_fca53de8e1_b.jpg

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

I you look at the shirt she wore Saturday it had a Cuban flag patch on one arm. The stupid little dumbass doesn't even know that Che was fond of shooting her "kind"

"Both Guevara and Castro considered homosexuality a bourgeois decadence. In an interview in 1965, Castro explained that “A deviation of that nature clashes with the concept we have of what a militant communist should be.”

Blog | HumanProgress.org

Progressives are uneducated.

No evidence she supports Castro you fucking morons.

Of course there is, her patch. You dumbass.

These people can't stand Emma because Emma is influencing more people and having a greater impact than all of them will have in their entire lifetimes, combined. These are people who spend long hours writing on political message boards and blogs trying to promote their ideas and agendas and along comes some kid and suddenly millions are hearing and reading her words. She is what is called an impact player in the sports world. A star player.

Good for her, unfortunately her 15 are almost up. Whatever will she do then? Emma is a tool for Progressives, nothing more. You, like her view everything through emotion. Emotion is the enemy of logic and reason. Hence your worldview is baseless.

"Both Guevara and Castro considered homosexuality a bourgeois decadence. In an interview in 1965, Castro explained that “A deviation of that nature clashes with the concept we have of what a militant communist should be.”

Blog | HumanProgress.org

What about these anti-Castro protesters?

1419116708_FLLS102-1220_2014_141458_low.jpg

Blog | HumanProgress.org

Ever consider the possibility that she has that flag on her jacket because of her Cuban heritage? I know lots of people that wear flags from other countries on their jackets on a regular basis. Shoot, I even did it. Whenever we went on a cruise, one of the things I would buy at the end of it was a cruise jacket, and one of the things that was popular to do was sew flags of the countries you visited on that cruise on a sleeve.

I also know of lots of Canadians that wear a Canadian flag on their jackets as well.

Blog | HumanProgress.org

Ever consider the possibility that she has that flag on her jacket because of her Cuban heritage? I know lots of people that wear flags from other countries on their jackets on a regular basis. Shoot, I even did it. Whenever we went on a cruise, one of the things I would buy at the end of it was a cruise jacket, and one of the things that was popular to do was sew flags of the countries you visited on that cruise on a sleeve.

I also know of lots of Canadians that wear a Canadian flag on their jackets as well.

Perhaps, but given her spoken Political beliefs I believe I have judged her correctly.

Blog | HumanProgress.org

Perhaps, but given her spoken Political beliefs I believe I have judged her correctly.

If you mistakenly believe that liberals in this country support Castro then who cares what you think about Emma Gonzalez, you're already wrong.

You mean she is speaking out for a well funded lobbying organization.

And when you are lobbying against the constitutional rights of people to have the tools to protect their lives and family is it really surprising that lots of people wouldn’t lobby against you?
That is the beauty of freedom of association. We are all allowed to join an association which can amplify our voices as loud as others.

I find it amusing pseudocons are whining about this. It's almost an admission their ideas are not superior to those of a child.

But that’s not what you guys are arguing.

You guys are arguing that because Emma was a “victim” she cannot be challenged and we need to shut up

Then you have a perverted view of the word 'challenged'. What you do is demean, slander and libel her. Don't give us this 'challenge' bullshit. You fuckers have been downright evil regarding this incident.

Blog | HumanProgress.org

That's just it. You can't be sure because you haven't actually gone and met her to find out what her views are. I know that there are people out there who are different off duty than they are at work. I was one of them. Granted, I was the same person in civilian clothes or uniform, but if you only knew me at work, you wouldn't have much of an idea what I was all about.

At work, I was an E-6 in the Navy, and as a supervisor, I had to watch what I said and did in public. Off duty, I was a jeans wearing Harley rider who was also a bartender at the local biker bar.

If you wanted to actually get to know me, you would have a better chance if you talked to me at the bar.

But that’s not what you guys are arguing.

You guys are arguing that because Emma was a “victim” she cannot be challenged and we need to shut up

Then you have a perverted view of the word 'challenged'. What you do is demean, slander and libel her. Don't give us this 'challenge' bullshit. You fuckers have been downright evil regarding this incident.

I guess a photoshop of her ripping up the constitution when she was ripping up a target is "challenging" her.

they're disgusting.

Exactly. If someone suggests retarded mentally ill criminals should not be allowed to own machine guns and mortars, hand grenades and landmines, some second amendment folks will whine about infringement.

Perhaps if you didn’t immediately define people who disagree with you as mentally ill, you could persuade people.

Do you really need me to dig up all the “liberals are mentally ill” “being liberal is a mental illness” threads on this site? You lot don’t even wait for disagreement.

Liberals are mentally ill.

The+crazy+thing+is+ive+yet+to+meetsee+one+liberalleftist+_0b6666b679d0900fb70065190c117a8f.jpg

crazy-rosie-odonnel-declares-marshal-law-on-trump.jpg

Maxine2-600x465.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back