Emmy Award Ass Clowns Don't Know How Irrelevant They Are

They seem to have enough power to put your panties in a knot.

So does a turd in the party punch bowl. Are you making such a comparison?

When somebody forces you to watch something new, you might have something to whine about. Until then, you're just a whiney nut.

I watch a bit of everything just to stay in touch with current culture. Sometimes it's limited to only 5-10 minutes of a show because I frankly can't take anymore of the piss-poor
writing, the insipid dialogue, the high-school level acting, the constant headache inducing camera work and the fact that many of the plots have been recycled 20 times over in the last forty years after having been stolen from older and superior British TV programs.

Not to mention the endless prequels, sequels, remakes, and bad rewrites of classic material both in film and television. What was the AVATAR plot but a 7th grade level rewrite of the novel DUNE? Even NCIS, while well done, is no more than a non-science fiction repeat of the recent Stargate SG1.

I must admit, I do miss Denny Crane.

Hollywood no longer turns out art for intelligent, thoughtful humans. It's become no more than a propaganda machine littered with exciting shiny things to keep the kiddies distracted.

I would never try to defend the quality of today's entertainment, but that doesn't justify RW whining about exposing the funny stupid reality of our obese orange clown.

I believe the comments were not so much about dissing Trump, but about the inflated TV egos who produce nothing of value patting themselves on the back over their own delusional self-assigned importance, who believe that their opinions matter in the grand scheme of things.

They surely won't notice that their ratings were the lowest in the history of the show.

Obviously you haven't read the entire thread. RWNJs take it personally that T-rump was ridiculed.

I also watch old programs, not giving those jackasses any support.
Me too. Every morning before work. Old episodes of Columbo. :)
I love columbo, and also the Rockford files.
I had never seen it (Rockford Files). But I watched a marathon on Hallmark a few weeks ago.

How did he not become homeless never getting paid? LOL
You need to check out Rockford files, good program. I also own all of the dallas episodes.

So does a turd in the party punch bowl. Are you making such a comparison?

When somebody forces you to watch something new, you might have something to whine about. Until then, you're just a whiney nut.

I watch a bit of everything just to stay in touch with current culture. Sometimes it's limited to only 5-10 minutes of a show because I frankly can't take anymore of the piss-poor
writing, the insipid dialogue, the high-school level acting, the constant headache inducing camera work and the fact that many of the plots have been recycled 20 times over in the last forty years after having been stolen from older and superior British TV programs.

Not to mention the endless prequels, sequels, remakes, and bad rewrites of classic material both in film and television. What was the AVATAR plot but a 7th grade level rewrite of the novel DUNE? Even NCIS, while well done, is no more than a non-science fiction repeat of the recent Stargate SG1.

I must admit, I do miss Denny Crane.

Hollywood no longer turns out art for intelligent, thoughtful humans. It's become no more than a propaganda machine littered with exciting shiny things to keep the kiddies distracted.

I would never try to defend the quality of today's entertainment, but that doesn't justify RW whining about exposing the funny stupid reality of our obese orange clown.

I believe the comments were not so much about dissing Trump, but about the inflated TV egos who produce nothing of value patting themselves on the back over their own delusional self-assigned importance, who believe that their opinions matter in the grand scheme of things.

They surely won't notice that their ratings were the lowest in the history of the show.

Obviously you haven't read the entire thread. RWNJs take it personally that T-rump was ridiculed.

I just reviewed the entire thread. Maybe three posts mention Trump, plus the OP.

That is a really fun part of it. You're free to produce your own right wing awards show if you like. You could call it the Burning Cross Awards, or The Golden Swastika. It's all up to you. Have fun with it.
How about the Make America Great Again award show ?

Great idea. Go for it. I'm sure you could get every racist and misogynist in the country to watch. Alex Jones could be the show's host, and Hannity and Steve Bannon could be the presenters. You could probably even get Ted Nugent to crap his pants on stage,and Kid Rock to show his sex tape. Those acts, and the KKK Choir could round out the entertainment.

Yeah, Bulldawg, anyone that isn't on board with open borders, cheap goods flooding into the country are just not "with it" and they are (snicker) "nazis, homophobes and regressives". Those that are not on board with the queer, trans-gendered and pedophilia agenda are just cursed with "out-dated" thinking and not "librul" like you and your like-minded, purse-swinging pals that suffer from arrested development......

You betcha.........

That is a really fun part of it. You're free to produce your own right wing awards show if you like. You could call it the Burning Cross Awards, or The Golden Swastika. It's all up to you. Have fun with it.

Great idea. Go for it. I'm sure you could get every racist and misogynist in the country to watch. Alex Jones could be the show's host, and Hannity and Steve Bannon could be the presenters. You could probably even get Ted Nugent to crap his pants on stage,and Kid Rock to show his sex tape. Those acts, and the KKK Choir could round out the entertainment.

Yeah, Bulldawg, anyone that isn't on board with open borders, cheap goods flooding into the country are just not "with it" and they are (snicker) "nazis, homophobes and regressives". Those that are not on board with the queer, trans-gendered and pedophilia agenda are just cursed with "out-dated" thinking and not "librul" like you and your like-minded, purse-swinging pals that suffer from arrested development......

You betcha.........

Not what I believe, and certainly not what I said, but you go ahead and go with that anyway. No sense trying to change your crazy beliefs at this point.

You betcha.........

Not what I believe, and certainly not what I said, but you go ahead and go with that anyway. No sense trying to change your crazy beliefs at this point.

Sure it is, Bulldawg! Of course you are not capable of making your own argument......you simply "piggyback" off of the posts of others that score a few points higher on the I.Q test

I also watch old programs, not giving those jackasses any support.
Me too. Every morning before work. Old episodes of Columbo. :)
I love columbo, and also the Rockford files.
I had never seen it (Rockford Files). But I watched a marathon on Hallmark a few weeks ago.

How did he not become homeless never getting paid? LOL
You need to check out Rockford files, good program. I also own all of the dallas episodes.
I loved both Dallas and Knotts Landing. They need to put those on in re runs. I liked the New Dallas series..too bad they cancelled it.

I have collected a lot of old TV series DVD's. Some from friends and family...some I bought. I could watch nothing but these DVD'S for months :)

The Highlander
AirWolf
Alien Nation
The Pretender
Starsky and Hutch
I dream of Jeannie
Big Valley
Riptide
Young Riders
The Partridge Family
Quincy
Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew
Charlie's Angels
Monk
North and South 1,2 & 3
Anne of Green Gables 1,2 &3

I'm sure there are others I just can't think of them at the moment.

You betcha.........

Sure it is, Bulldawg! Of course you are not capable of making your own argument......you simply "piggyback" off of the posts of others that score a few points higher on the I.Q test

What ever you say dale. I'm not qualified to try to convince someone with your unusual mental condition of anything. Believe what you want. Just don't get too excited and hurt yourself or others.

You betcha.........

What ever you say dale. I'm not qualified to try to convince someone with your unusual mental condition of anything. Believe what you want. Just don't get too excited and hurt yourself or others.

You are not "qualified" to comment on anything I post here because you are not well read. You believe all the shit fed to you by the media and their leftard talking heads that spew lies and propaganda that you eat up like manna from heaven.

Me "excited"? Nope.....just know and understand things that you lack the mental capacity to understand is all.....

Hope this helps!

You betcha.........

You are not "qualified" to comment on anything I post here because you are not well read. You believe all the shit fed to you by the media and their leftard talking heads that spew lies and propaganda that you eat up like manna from heaven.

Me "excited"? Nope.....just know and understand things that you lack the mental capacity to understand is all.....

Hope this helps!

Yes dale. You are always such a big help. Everybody thinks you are a great person, and nobody is afraid to make eye contact with you. They just happen to need to go do something else when you become face to face with them. Just a coincidence........really.

The powerless idiots who used the Emmy Awards last night to stage a barrage of verbal abuse at President Trump appear to be oblivious to their own immense UNimportance.

For their (and anyone else) benefit, here are my top 10 favorite TV shows, that I watch in 2017 >>

1. Gunsmoke.

2. The Untouchables

3. Twilight Zone.

4. 24

5. The Honeymooners

6. Hawaii 5-0 (the old one)

7. Perry Mason

8. Alfred Hitchcock

9. Bonanza

10. Wagon Train

Seven of these 10 are in black & white, and all but one (24) are from the 1950s and 60s.

We need these current TV "stars" and their crappy shows, like we need the flu.

images
images
images
Antenna TV. It's great except digital TV reception sucks.

The 69th annual Left Wing Festival of Hate Emmys had the highest TV rating in history......…….. with the Taliban and ISIS

You betcha.........

Hope this helps!

Yes dale. You are always such a big help. Everybody thinks you are a great person, and nobody is afraid to make eye contact with you. They just happen to need to go do something else when you become face to face with them. Just a coincidence........really.

LOL! You know nothing about me........

Hope this helps!

Perhaps not. I know quite a bit about the crazy stuff you post here, though. That's all I have to go on.

Hope this helps!

Perhaps not. I know quite a bit about the crazy stuff you post here, though. That's all I have to go on.

"Crazy"?????? Such as? I know that I post about things that the lamestream media will never be allowed to cover but my research is impeccable as well as my sources. Just because YOU can't grasp them while doing no research of your own doesn't make what I post here "crazy" by any stretch of the imagination.

Hope this helps!

"Crazy"?????? Such as? I know that I post about things that the lamestream media will never be allowed to cover but my research is impeccable as well as my sources. Just because YOU can't grasp them while doing no research of your own doesn't make what I post here "crazy" by any stretch of the imagination.

The first indication is when you start using goofy terms like lamestream media.

I always suspected Comservatives hankered for the old days, but that's ridiculous. I suppose some will be calling for the return of rotary phones, Swanson,TV dinners and 78 rpm records.

Where's Sing Along with Mitch on your list? Still think the Beatles need a haircut? Still pissed about Captain Kirk kissing Lt. Ohuru? Want to bring back stocks on the town green?

Last edited:
. ^^^Bigoted moron.

Forum List

Back