Emmy Award Ass Clowns Don't Know How Irrelevant They Are

I always suspected Comservatives hankered for the old days, but that's ridiculous. I suppose some will be calling for the return of rotary phones, Swanson,TV dinners and 78 rpm records.

Where's Sing Along with Mitch on your list? Still think the Beatles need a haircut? Still pissed about Captain Kirk kissing Lt. Ohuru? Want to bring back stockon the town green?

The Beatles killed rock'n roll.

Hair cut? Lobotomy is more like it.
There has never been a more influential band than The Beatles.

I always suspected Comservatives hankered for the old days, but that's ridiculous. I suppose some will be calling for the return of rotary phones, Swanson,TV dinners and 78 rpm records.

Where's Sing Along with Mitch on your list? Still think the Beatles need a haircut? Still pissed about Captain Kirk kissing Lt. Ohuru? Want to bring back stockon the town green?

Exactly!

That is like saying nobody is more influential for air travel than Al Quada.

Exactly!

That is like saying nobody is more influential for air travel than Al Quada.
While your analogy falls flat on its face, the fact remains The Beatles made rock and roll more popular and advanced the art form further than any other single band in history.

Consider this: The Beatles came to America in 1964 and disbanded in 1970. In six years they made a greater impact than groups that have been performing for greater than fifty years!

Great idea. Go for it. I'm sure you could get every racist and misogynist in the country to watch. Alex Jones could be the show's host, and Hannity and Steve Bannon could be the presenters. You could probably even get Ted Nugent to crap his pants on stage,and Kid Rock to show his sex tape. Those acts, and the KKK Choir could round out the entertainment.
The racists are the liberal Emmy ass-clowns. I'm willing to guess every last one of them is supportive of Affirmative Action (the #1 largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of people, over the last 50 years) Ho hum.

So irrelevant that the OP is still talking about the Awards show two days later. That's pretty irrelevant.

I would never try to defend the quality of today's entertainment, but that doesn't justify RW whining about exposing the funny stupid reality of our obese orange clown.
Someday maybe you'll TRY to advance a reason for your opposition to the current president, elected by a majority of the American people. But we won't hold our breath. yawn ***

Obviously you haven't read the entire thread. RWNJs take it personally that T-rump was ridiculed.
HA HA. Only ones ridiculed were the pathetic Hillary-supporting LOSERS, scrambling for a way to justify themselves, while ridiculing themselves.

I believe the comments were not so much about dissing Trump, but about the inflated TV egos who produce nothing of value patting themselves on the back over their own delusional self-assigned importance, who believe that their opinions matter in the grand scheme of things.

They surely won't notice that their ratings were the lowest in the history of the show.
You mean somebody actually watched them ?

Great idea. Go for it. I'm sure you could get every racist and misogynist in the country to watch. Alex Jones could be the show's host, and Hannity and Steve Bannon could be the presenters. You could probably even get Ted Nugent to crap his pants on stage,and Kid Rock to show his sex tape. Those acts, and the KKK Choir could round out the entertainment.
The racists are the liberal Emmy ass-clowns. I'm willing to guess every last one of them is supportive of Affirmative Action (the #1 largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of people, over the last 50 years) Ho hum.

Nobody cares what you might think, unless it's another RWNJ

I would never try to defend the quality of today's entertainment, but that doesn't justify RW whining about exposing the funny stupid reality of our obese orange clown.
Someday maybe you'll TRY to advance a reason for your opposition to the current president, elected by a majority of the American people. But we won't hold our breath. yawn ***

Elected by the majority of the American people? You're nuts.

Then if you want to talk about it, do so....but that defeats your assertion that it's irrelevant then.
No, because they will be irrelevant, whether we talk about them or not. We're actually doing them a favor by informing them of their irrelevancy.

They seem be so deranged that they think they're relevant, so we are providing them free counseling - but they can send us tip money if they wish. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back